79% German

>79% German

Tfw Austria is more German, than Germany

who cares, germany must perish if humanity is to survive

were 54% champ down from 92% just a generation ago, did you even notice?

then how will you get gibs?

das rite

PLEASE NUKE US ALREADY

I have always wondered. How do Germans view Austrian-Germans and Swiss-Germans?

MAGA

losing 2% of GDP is small price to pay for survival of humanity.

Germans just flooded it since 2000 to try and cuck it.

A chain smoking green commie won theres ur german influence.

We have a fuck ton of Germans here, they could just go back to their country. Maybe that will fix it.
The Germans are almost as bad as the other immigrants we have here. Maybe even worse since I can understand what shit they're spouting in their disgusting variatons of the language.

You do realize that Bavarian German is exactly like Austrian German right?

You have even more Austrians in Germany

Bavarian German isn't exactly like Austrian German. Yes Bavarian German makes up most of the dialects but there's a much better dialect group in the west (no bias obviously)
Regardless, Bavarian German is still miles better than the other shit Germans have

I will never understand those people.

Well The're all better than Swiss German

Now now Jan Pawel, that makes you just as bad as Hans.

True.

Fucking Austrian trash dont listen to them,
Vaduz is the only true german

Liechtenstein is the only real German

At least they are still 90% European

Dude, they're insignificant as fuck. and they know it. They have like one town and a few houses.
I respect them though.

>still believing self reported data

Austrian masterrace

90% is white is pretty gut.

t. German in denial

>replying to leaf

This. Liechtenstein is a global superpower waiting to be born. First, it will allow itself to become part of Switzerland, even though they will begin to pull all the strings. Soon after that, they will annex France, then Spain, then Andorra, and so on. I give them 20 years.

The problem is that the shitskins aren't evenly distributed across the population pyramid. Most of them are under 40, while most of the old people are 100% German. This means that even if immigration stopped today, the proportions of shitskins would keep growing, as the old, white Germans die out.

By the way, is captcha aware of the content of the thread being posted in? I keep getting captchas that are somehow related to the thread. I got "lawrence" yesterday in a thread with Jennifer Lawrence in it, and now I got "verboten".

>7% asian
wtf why are there asians in Europe?