When did IMDB Reviews Become so Redpilled?

It feels like normies are beginning to wake up in masses. Even on "normal" sites like IMDB I've been seeing reviews like this left and right.

How do we keep this momentum going, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2226597/reviews
imdb.com/title/tt0274518/reviews
imdb.com/user/ur81093775/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by doing the same thing. just keep it simple and clean so that the normies are able to digest the redpill

t_d saying hitler was right.

have you been watching movies recently?

is that for Titanic?

t_d is Sup Forums fags
lol
evidence is you browsing reddit

What fucking movie you retarded ape.

the matrix

Yeah. I do browse reddit. You have a problem with that?

It's for a movie called "The Mountains Between Us".

Check this guy out, standing up for himself on a Peruvian Story Weaving Imageboard. So brave

You should stop, it'll just drive you crazy

Well I don't much anymore I got banend for criticizing Israel.

Its a snowball effect user, the momentum builds by it self

You can always keep dropping redpills ,just stay away from race baiting

>The Mountains Between Us

>normies are beginning to wake up in masses
It's just you fags spamming the internet wherever you can. Then when you decide to go out in the for the "greatest right wing rally ever" there-s like 500 of you.
Shit's funny, yo.

Is this an actual movie? Did they rip the plot from Sup Forums posts complaining about the absolute state of Hollywood?

This is why they closed down the message boards, so I wouldn't be surprised if reviews like that will get pruned now and then. Bet you won't find a redpilled review that's more than a month old....

Don't faggot, we've been as demonized as it gets, we need to let them come to their own conclusions and come to us
If we try to directly intervene the media will freak the fuck out, and point and screech and turn more normies away
>Just keep making redpilled info graphs
>Dont bring up White Nationalism or NatSoc in a first conversation with someone, and for tits sake
When you talk to a normie about real geopolitics, stay polite and well mannered
>Dont
>Be
>Autistic
B
R
A
S
I
V
E
I have the most degerate app for mindless fucking, and I message people and start regular conversations, then I mention how our culture has been/is gearing towards a brainwashed society that only wants (((Sex, Drugs, or Money))) to stay pacified

Based review. Four gold stars. Four gassed kikes. Sup Forums should have movie review generals, fuck Sup Forums

what's it a review of? I'll go mark it as helpful.

Also, IMDB readers and reviewers got redpilled as fuck when IMDB (((shut down))) their comment sections a while back because they weren't toeing the liberal line and dared to argue about politics, the presidential race etc.

The movie is called: Lauren Southern is a Diaper Baby II

God Damn!!! HollyJews got a Palestinian born in Jesus's birthplace to direct the film too!!! Fuck

My fifteen year old sister-in-law spontaneously told me the other night that she thinks Hitler was probably a good man who loved his people. She also told me she hates political correctness and says whatever she wants and too bad if people don't like it. She also readily admitted that she loves living in Washington state because she enjoys being amongst comfy white people like herself and doesn't see anything wrong with that. She told me that she doesn't hate black people per se, but they just seem like a huge problem and she doesn't want to be a victim of crime or deal with BLM types ever because she would punch them.

I sat there with my mouth open for a second. I swear I NEVER taught her any of this. And she went to liberal schools in Seattle, Eugene OR and Monterey CA. Yet this is what she says. She wasn't kidding. Probably the tip of the iceberg. I know she loves anime. And she's quite the autist.

I think autists are going to save western civilization. I'm not joking. They just aren't wired to ever buy the bullshit. They see the truth.

pic related.

Truly a dream

I showed my sister some episodes of mde world peace and she already hates the Chinese. We're on our way to a brighter future

very nice, saved

Link to review? I wanna read the reactions.

imdb.com/title/tt2226597/reviews

imdb.com/title/tt0274518/reviews

that's a burner account you fucking dumb nigger
>member for 1 day
>probably his
imdb.com/user/ur81093775/
come back at me when you found someone that's at least 3 years.

CHECKED

Molest her

They've been advertising that fag shit on tv in Aus. Doubt anyone but faggots will watch it.

Kek

didn't they remove the forums on imdb?

Keep telling yourself that, do you also think we manipulated thousands of kids shitting on their idiot teachers with trump trolling?

How bout hookin a brotha up with those digits? All the girls I meet are brainwashed leftist liberal sluts. Seriously thinking about joining a church just so I have a shot at finding a conservative woman.

The comments section was always redpilled but IMDB got rid of the comments section so now the people who used to post there seemed to have moved on to writing reviews on that site.

Yes, because ((((they)))) got butthurt about all the pro-Trump users.

Kids have been shitting on their idiot teachers since before the internet existed. What the fuck is your point?

Ok just wrote a review, I kept it normie and appalled.

/ourgirl/

Nice digits. I’ve noticed women will take the Hitler Pill way before men will.

The latest Kate Winslet one.

I'd never bluepill her like that.

Molest her consensually

yes, but we probably don't have a problem with you. so please keep your redditing to yourself you absolute faggot

BALT/pol/