Texhnolyze
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Serial Experiments Lain
Full Metal Alchemist
Leddit of the Galactic Heroes
TTGL

ur mom

Monster is an actually 10/10 though. You want overrated shit?

Berserk
Monogatari series
Legend of the Galactic Hereos
Tatami Galaxy
Cowboy Bebop
FMAB
Every Key anime ever
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Utena
Baccano
Lain
Shirobako

All of it, overrated shit, with cancer autist fanboys
, but monster? It's underrated and misunderstood to be honest. Just a look at that image and everyone instantly thinks.

"Muh deep serious, spooky mystery drama, booooooring"

Which is sad.

>Leddit of the galactic heroes

This.
I remember forcing myself though the painfully boring dialogue, because I was going through that
"pssh i don't watch shounen shit anime look at me"
phase when i was like 12 like a decade ago.

Looking back it was honestly terrible.

Aria, not so good

I'm sure a 12 year old understood its themes explicitly.

Mirai Nikki? If I wanted to watch a faggot cry all day I'd look in a mirror

Why did the plot reset halfway through?

Jojo's bizarre adventure

literally just standard shounenshit

too obvious

>le random spastic colors XD

Overrated =/= Shit

>shows that i can't understand thread
jimmy it is time to go to sleep.

Berserk, shitty anime and even worse manga.

HunterxHunter, If I wanted to watch a show about shota homolust I would watch boku no pico

I agree. I really enjoyed the ride, but when I look back at the whole thing I can see that it was fucking retarded. It was Steven King levels of ridiculous.

Came here to post this. Also shitter x shitter.

And they think it's bait, kek

>Berserk
>overrated
Don't you fucks underrate it all the time?

Gurren Lagann, more like browner than SHIT

Shirobako is garbage. It doesn't even deserve to be there.

user, please.
It really wasn't that deep at all

>Manga was even worse
>Not bait

Come on user

Berserk has the most mentions in this thread, guess it really is overrated shit.

>26 IPs
>Only about 5 not blatant newfags

I don't even

>2 threads in 1 day
>newfags keep falling for it

Someone post the pasta already

(you)

>Implying anybody paid attention to the MC in future diaries
Still overrated, but I enjoyed because it's one of the only shows with a yandere's as a major character.

People apparently don't understand this. Something can be good and still be overrated.

Aria, a show about

How do people fall for this?

Gurren Lagann, not so good.
Berserk, shitty manga and even shittier anime.
FLCL, boring, unfunny, LOL SO RANDUM XD shit.
Kaiji, atrocious character design and completely contrived plot.
Hellsing, Twilight except shit.
Ghost in the Shell, pretentious shit with walls of text. I'd rather watch Code Geass than this piece of shit.
RahXephon? If I wanted to watch a shitty Eureka Seven clone, I'd watch Evangelion
Neon Genesis Evangelion, makes about as much sense as a pedophile in a retirement home.
Darker than Black? More like Browner than SHIT
Beck, if I wanted to watch shitty bands, I would go see Tool live.
Claymore, looks like a dick, strong beginning and middle but a cheesy ending.
Cowboy Bebop. Plotless style-over-substance bullshit.
The Girl who Leapt through time? I wish she leapt through a meat grinder.
Koi Kaze, if I thought incest was wrong I would stop having sex with my little sister.
Higurashi, shitty horror bullshit, a failed attempt of Chaos Head.
Akagi. If I wanted to see old people sitting around a table I'd visit my grandma more often.
Spice and Wolf? If I wanted to watch a documentary about economy with a fanservice character thrown in, I wouldn't because it'd be SHIT.
Golden Boy? If I wanted to see a genius get horny, I'd videotape myself masturbating.
Aria, a manga about nothing.
Michiko to Hatchin. Shitty halfassed Boondocks ripoff, the jokes aren't even that funny.
Cromartie Highschool, Lucky Star with men.
Shitugan no Shita. Shitty ripoff of To Aru Majutsu no Index.
Hidamari Sketch, if I wanted to watch a bunch of little girls doing nothing, I'd go and watch my local kindergarden.
Kanon? If I wanted to cry, I'd look at how my life is now.
Mononoke, if I wanted to see a crossdressing, homosexual pothead wearing make-up, I'd move to Brazil.
Eureka 7, more like Gurren Lagann 2.

8 years here and I'll still never understand what Sup Forums sees in this.

Serial Experiments Lain? more like Serial Experiments LAME shitsux
BLAME! If I wanted buildings and walking, I'd go outside
GTO? More like GTFO. Shitty shounen is shitty.
Full Metal Panic? More like Code Geass with a shitty tsundere.
Bartender? More like BOREtender.
Hajime no Ippo? If I wanted to see fags jerk eachother off in a steamy shower room, I'd go to a bathhouse.
Maria Holic. Traps got old two years ago.
Kino no Tabi? If I wanted to watch a dyke on a motorcycle, I'd go visit San Francisco instead.
Ichigo Mashimaro, fanservice without fanservice.
Baccano. It's like messing with your media player's seekbar.
Strike Witches, If i wanted to watch fanservice without plot, i would watch hentai.
Legend of the Gaylactating Homos
Mushishi? More like MushiSHIT
Mononoke-hime? If I wanted to watch lepers working in sweatshops, I would go visit India.
Outlaw Star, One Piece in space.
Interstella 5555? If I wanted to watch cheesy music videos, I'd turn on MTV.
Yotsuba. Stupid little bitch runs around and acts "lol so kawaii". NOTHING HAPPENS.
5 Centimeters Per Second? More like 5 Wallpapers Per Second
Jojo's Bizarre Gayventure
Soul Eater? More like Shit Eater. Worse than Naruto.
Grave of the Fireflies? If I wanted to watch a whiny cunt and his little sister fuck around I'd go to Chuck E. Cheese.
Code Geass, if I wanted to watch homosexuals pilot robots, I would watch Gundam Wing.
Nanoha is just Bleach or Naruto but with more pedo pandering.
Death Note. No thanks I'd rather watch CNN.
Last Exile? If I wanted to look at clouds all day, I'd become a meteorologist.
Planetes. As empty as space.
Toradora, if I wanted to watch a menstrual bitch raging I'd hide my mom's midol.
Samurai Champloo? More like Cowboy Bebop with swords and shitty music.
Zero no Tsukaima, more like Harry Potter: The Animation
Gintama, Bobobo with worse animation.
One Outs? More like three outs for THIS anime! NEXT!
Fate/stay night, it's like Mai-Hime gone wrong.

Haruhi. Watch it in any order and it's still shit.
Disappearance, shitty anime version of The Butterfly Effect.
Hunter x Hunter? Moar like Hiatus x Hiatus! If I wanted to watch a generic Japanese kid's show that will never end, I'd just go watch Crayon Shin-chan.
One Punch Man, if I wanted to watch a bald faggot prance around in spandex I'd watch Star Trek.
Saki, Tanoshii? More like TanoSHIIT~
Jinrui wa SuitaishimaSHIT
Lupin the Third? More like POOP on the TURD
Space Dandy, otaku pandering for weeaboo baka gaijijns.
Gundam, if I wanted to watch a real robot I wouldn't because it would be fucking retarded.
VOTOMS, if I wanted to watch a gary stu with unlimited plot armor I'd watch SAO.
Fate/Zero, adding Pokemons to Bleach doesn't make it better.
Toradora. More like Fecadora, amirite? Greatest love story ever told my ass.
Hokuto no Ken? Gay.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? Gayer.
Rozen Maiden, shitty meme and shitty show.
Aku no hana, If I wanted to see ugly chinese, I would go outside.
Shinsekai Yori, adding rats wars to Elfen Lied doesn't improve the show.
Steins;Gate? More like Steins;Gateway of worst kind. plebbit: the animation.
Minami-ke? If I wanted to see a boy dressed as a girl, I'd look at old pictures of me in kindergarten.
20th Century Boring.
Eden of The East? Please don't waste my time~
Nichibros, Square Enix jokes.
Nichijou, Cromartie Highschool with shittier animation.
Honey and Clover? If I wanted to watch a guy marry his retarded niece I'd go to the Ozarks.
Ping Pong, if i wanted ugly asians with bad animation and art I would watch Aku no Hana.
Madoka? If I wanted to watch magical girls cry I'd put on my Sailor Moon costume and look in the mirror.
Seitokai Yakuindomo, only ronery 30 years old frustrated virgin will still laugh to this shit.

Monster? Now THERE'S a show that needs some surgery!
Sunshine Sketch, confirms my belief that art school students are idiots.
Kurenai, shitty anime about an ugly loli.
Ride Back. If I wanted to see dancing robots I'd just watch Transformers.
Honey and Clover? If I wanted to watch a guy marry his retarded niece I'd go to the Ozarks.
Haibane Renmei, a boring show about angels fucking around. I liked it better when it was called Evangelion.
Gungrave, adding zombies to Cowboy Bebop doesn't make it any less shitty.
Victorian Romance Emma. Otaku-pandering maid fanservice bullshit.
One Piece? More like One Piss of SHIT, set fail.
Gundam 00? If I wanted shitty character designs I'd watch G Gundam.
Historie, history for faggots. "OMG Megas Alexander is so hot, I want to suck his dick" is not a good premise for anime.
Seirei no Moribito, if I wanted sleeping aid I'd take ambien.
Minami-ke? If I wanted to see a boy dressed as a girl, I'd look at old pictures of me in kindergarten.
Akira, If I wanted to watch two retards scream at each other, I'd visit a mental institution.
Vinland Saga, shitty manga and even worse anime. 2 episodes in and I fell asleep.
Azumanga Daioh. Failed attempt at Lucky Star
20th Century Boring.
Welcome to the NHK, if I wanted to watch a loser, I would stare at the mirror.
Vagabond, one episode in and I fell asleep.
Legend of the Galactic Heroes. If I needed a sleeping aid, I'd take pills.
Elfen Lied, Deep, complex well developed characters that are not afraid to tell it like it is, with a strong ending

Give it a break.

Shirobako. If I wanted dull, pretentious and unaccurate commentary on the anime industry would watch nothing because it would be SHIT.
Love Live! Shitty rip-off of K-on!
Kill la Kill, nobody kills. Having QUALITY fanservice with huge tribute to classic overrated shits doesn't make it good.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso? moar leik SHITgatsu wa Kimi no Kuso, right?
Nana. Literally KEKS and SLUTS the anime. Fucking awful.
K-On! Now, this is WHAT I call MOESHIT.
Clannad, shitty anime and even worse VN. Better read a book.
Bakemonogatari, more like Bakamonogaytari. Pretentious shit for pretentious faggots who haven't read proper literature. No plot, and no animation either.
Panty and Stocking? More like slutty and boring
Uchoten Kazoku? If I wanted to see an eccentric family I'd visit my family in the south.
Samurai Flamenco, homosexual bait. Tumblr-tier anime
Non Non Biyori? More like Non Non It Bores Me!
Gundam? More like GunDUMB
Barakamon, if I wanted to watch Barack's bullshit, I'd turn on the news.
Aldnoah Zero/10
Berserk, random shit fight. Shitty shounen is shitty.
Akame ga Kill, makes me want to use an AK to mega Kill myself
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun? More like Gaykan Shoujo Nosucky-kun!
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - Emo lol so randum XD bullshit
Hyouka, one episode in and I fell asleep.
Gunbuster? More like Nutbuster.
Diebuster? moar leik Shitbuster.

wow, you've got these ready to go

>Neon Genesis Evangelion
This

nice thumbnail

I wonder what kind of shows you consider good user.

Well written interesting character? Your obvious Bait? Who knows

[Your favorite Anime]

>Well written intresting character

Why the fuck is pic related so popular amongs weebshits and fagots? it's literally sailor moon that tries to be as edgy as possible. Give me a fucking break.

This seems like a collection of people whining over character development. Perhaps if it was cute girls doing cute things then the simpletons would enjoy it?

It's true. But Sup Forums will disagree because memes.

Utena

1400 years of Shari'ah permitted paedophilia, inbreeding and education/culture based in mindless tradition, rather than productivity or progress, has damaged Islamic intellectual capacity and hormonal balance to the point where they've become a violent moronic savages.
Predominantly Muslim countries such as Iran have an average IQ of around 84, which is about one standard deviation and 14 points below the USA who score at 98.
Cousin marriage, which is considered prestigious and pious in Islam, causes genetic damage that impairs mental function and concentrates genes that lead to schizophrenia.
You know schizophrenia, the illness that often causes people to become violent and isolated and suffer from religious delusions?
The kind where they might believe a racist, slave owning, war mongering paedophile was the last great messenger of some super magic sky man?
Aisha was 9 when 59 year old Mohammed had sex with her.
That's sick and he was a sick disgusting man.
People of other faiths want to grow and change and contribute to the world, Muslims only want to preserve their ways and do not care at all about improving technology, culture or quality of life.
Even most moderate Muslims advocate a shari'ah world caliphate.
The psychological damage of paedophilia and genetic damage of inbreeding mean their children can't live happy normal lives and don't have the necessary brain power to develop a realistic and reasonable worldview.
That's why Muslims need to believe in 'Almighty Allah' who has power over everything, because will power and self responsibility is too much effort and hard work for them.
They become Imams, welfare queens, gang members and religious figures because real work and innovation is too hard and they need to live off handouts and crime.
They are literally just the dumbest and most emotionally weak people on the planet and that's why they can't handle science, objective reality or attempting to seduce and not rape adult women.
They're all too scary.

Gurren Lagann, not so good.

>Kino no Tabi? If I wanted to watch a dyke on a motorcycle, I'd go visit San Francisco instead.
Always gets a chuckle out of me.

>all magical girl shows are like Sailor Moon
Oh man, nice burnerino, my dude. You really showed those otacos what for.

Madoka is literally trash. LMFAO LOOK BROKEN GERMAN AND DEATH AND GUNS AND SHIT LMFAO NIGGA THAT'S SO DEEP AND EDGY BRUH LIKE THAT SHIT 10/10 CHECK MY MYANIMELIST ACCOUNT BRUH.

Is this the thread where everyone acts like real taste in things doesn't exist and just engages in counter-contrarian shitflinging even though it's just a waste of everyone's time?

He makes this thread every fucking day yet somehow all the autistic snow flakes always flock to it.

>Well written interesting character

thanks for the new pasta, i'll be sure to bait a lot of people with it the next time this thread comes up :)

Kaiji. If I wanted to see some pussy bitch cry all day, I'd look in the mirror.

No, it's a thread where everyone pretends to be as new as possible, but it's ok because they're only pretending

You're probably not as moe.

What does that have to do with what I said?

>Yotsuba. Stupid little bitch runs around and acts "lol so kawaii". NOTHING HAPPENS.
THANK YOU. Do we still have to force that shit now moot's gone?

Nothing, i'm just stating that Madoka was absolute garbage and if you enjoy it you can't be older than 16

Taste is subjective and thus "real taste" doesn't exist. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.

Your taste is shit.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you can't.

You don't even know my taste thus you can't possibly be able to form an opinion on it.

Looks like this shit is working again with so many newfags around.

Of course I can. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.

It had an interesting narrative with gorgeous Shaft art. Nobody but 14 year olds think that it's a "deep" show.

It would be a baseless opinion. You can certainly make those if you wish. I guess I can't prove the fact that you can make baseless opinions wrong. You should still kill yourself for blatantly doing so, however.

Are you that new or is this reverse baiting?

Shirobako IS garbage though

i enjoyed steins;gate, but i did find it to be overrated.

what a funny:))

Literally "tips fedora" the animation

Zeta Gundam for me. Only redeeming part was Emma Sheen and somewhat off Kamille's antics only a spectrum girl can pull.

>Your favorite anime

Nice meme.

>Pluto will never be animated.

Read the thread, user.
Almost no one here seems to know about overrated shit threads.
Either that, or it's all trolls trolling trolls, which isn't all that much better.

>Almost no one here seems to know about overrated shit threads
I didn't even have to read this thread to realize it.
I guess it's time for me to leave too, even though some of these new faggots are actually pretty cool, much better than the new faggots in 2009.

What exactly do you like?

Boring protagonist and a middle finger ending. Myshitlist has this in the top 10. It is above Bebop, Death Note, Spirited Away, and Monster.

Fuck myshitlist.

>Golden Boy? If I wanted to see a genius get horny, I'd videotape myself masturbating.
top star post nigga