So pol,what are you going to wear for halloweenie?

So pol,what are you going to wear for halloweenie?

Smirking candidate

honestly I'll probably just rock a nice shirt and tie with the MAGA hat and trigger libcucks all night. Ill say im owen shroyer

That display and the things around it look 100% identical to a Halloween store I went into in tueplo ms today, weird.

I might actually hand candy out this year. Haven't done it for the last few thanks to niggers showing up in no costumes with a bookbag for me to put their candy in, but the costumes of white children may be worth it.

just don't open the door for nignogs

Hand out bars of soap to the nogs

I usually just give them the tootsie rolls and dum dums.

>Giving niggers tootsie rolls

But user those are good candy

when i was growing up, i lived in a pretty white hood

my parents had a very explicit "no niggers" rule. if white kids showed up and they had a nigger with them, SORRY! if niggers showed up, which they never did, no dice.

if you're 50, sure. i'm more pissed off about the dum dums, unless he gives them the shit ones

I wanted to go as a liberal, but there's no way I'm going to be able to shove my head that far up my own ass.

>Doesnt like tootsie rolls

Next youre going to tell me youre some nigger who doesnt like candy corn

Posting b tier threads result in bans. Sage

Compared to other candy like milky ways, reese cups, snickers and twix? Tootsie rolls are nigger candy, have always been nigger candy, and will always be nigger candy.

>what is a planogram

>Inespensive things cant be good because more expensive options exist

Also a tootsie roll is not similar to any one the things you listed, the closest thing to compare would be a Milk Dud

Want.

Savage

It was an independent family run store you cunt, it's a strange convince that they'd have the same display layouts.

Tootsie rolls aren't bad, but their inexpensiveness is exactly why they're my token nigger candy along with dum dums. They get the cheap shit.

>Agent wall
Fucking kek

Give them actuall shitty penny candy like fucking circus peanuts then.

I wish those were real.

Circus peanuts are too obvious. I don't want my house egged in the middle of the night.

Announcing you're going to sage a thread results in bans too.

>implying I have friends
Thats where you're wrong bucko.

Col. O'neill from SG-1. I bought the name tags too but I didn't realize they were 7 fucking inches long. I think regulation is 5 inches.

I wonder how much that tar candy from Scandanavia or whatever costs

>smoking
>stubby fat fingers

You belong in a camp

Ok...

Boo

A camp for cool kids

I'm giving $3-$5 worth of candy bars and delicious high quality snacks to white kids and giving bags of cheap dried vegetable snacks and pretzels to nigglets and any kids I don't like. My buddy/next-door neighbor is a cop and we're hoping one of the nigglet's single mothers will come chimp out on my porch because I didn't give her nigglet enough free food so he can taze and arrest her on the spot.

>not this

Thats a good plan user.

I bought a moonman mask.

Will she come with a pillowcase saying it's for her sick keed at home? I get those ever year. They fucking ruined Halloween for me, my former favorite holiday.

I will literally be shot dead if I wear an ICE shirt and start knocking on doors in my town. Hell, I couldn't even wear my FBI sweater into town without people slamming doors in my face, staring at me and constantly asking if I was actually with the FBI. Fucking New Mexico.

Was thinking about being Ricky

Nothing, because I'm not a jew-brainwashed idiot

I'll go to the cemetery like a good chridtian

Heavy eyeliner, a bouffant hairdo (my own hair), a caftan, and a whoooole bunch of large jewelry. Dahling. It's back to the 60s at my house. (Putting bellbottoms and a wild shirt on hubby might be painful, though. lol Cranky old goat)

This thread convinced me. I'm giving out candy this year. Fuck niggers. They're not going to ruin all the white kids' fun. This is also the first Halloween under President Trump. America, bitches.

This. Celebrating Halloween is blasphemy.

That's my culture, NOT a costume.

I feel bad for all you faggots. I live in a cozy rural Minnesota town that is 98% white.

fuck that hilarious user

I think the top one