Miami Dolphins offensive line coach snorting cocaine

Video: youtu.be/hEM3pCLCFb8

He is also talking into the camera to a woman, and saying things like "I miss you" and "I wish I could lick this off of your pussy".

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

i havent done coke in more than a decade but i can taste it in the back of my mouth just from watching this
you never send a video like this to some whore. big mistake and it's crazy he trusted her. for that i hope he is punished

guy having a good time nothing to see here

thats the whole point of the whores. That why they use them as spies

He's a line coach.

lol

Think he is going to get fired?

He should share some with the Giants' coach, might help

NFL is tier these days

STOP DOING DRUGS

5 years for me and I can taste it too

Why does coke taste so weird but good, like gasoline and nicotine or something

Tax payers are literally subsidizing these degenerate fucker's drug habits. Go team! Go sportsball! Win win Yay!

I think its similar to the way brand new car tires smell.

dude got blackmailed by a black Vegas stripper...lol...#TakeABump

Haha good one user

CARLOOOSS!!

Considering thats Miami and they prob get good coke... wasn't that a lot to snort for about to be going into a meeting haha

Seriously why do people care if someone gets high? If you have a job (and do it well) pay your taxs, don't steal or hurt people and don't drive then let people do what they want

That being said GO DOLPHINS

No. He barely snorted anything. Not to mention most of it fall out of the dollar and his nose

His message of devotion was meant for a distinguished lady known by her artist's name Kijuana Nige.

fucking degenerate, he's probably intro homosex with trannies too

oh well, he got fucked by someone, maybe money debts or something

>Seriously why do people care if someone gets high?
I don't. I care when they make their private life public, as has happened here. I don't mind joking around with other etc. Calling "Comp" brother a coke head etc....

But when I see a video of someone in this position snorting coke LIKE IT IS LEGAL, I tend to get turned off and angry. These motherfuckers act like it is too much trouble to respect our country, and then are snorting drugs that people died to produce TAX FREE.

Fuck this guy. Hope he loses his job TODAY.

burn the coal pay the toal

>sent some shit like this to a nigger prostitute

how do people reach such heights while always being retards? I feel like life is just completely random/who you are born as/who you know. There's no reason to try if that guy succeeds wildly and I don't.

>in this position
He's a football coach not the Pope calm the fuck down also it's cocaine. Cocaine isn't as intense as people think.

Who cares, I would too if I was a head nfl coach. Fucking pimp ass job

Dream the living fucking

>That's the Billionaire owner dumb ass

>not even cut up right
>fuck it WELL DO IT LIVE
>WE DO IT LIVE! FUCK!

Who cares? Everybody who matters (and isn't subject to WADA testing) does coke.

Cocaine should be legal,
it's not addictive,
like weed.
Another witch hunt led by Big Pharm

So who will take a knee for this guy?

Stop distracting the public with bullshit. We need to come together as a nation and go to war with china.