/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - LITTLE BY LITTLE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA
>WH Video: VP meets Rican families in FL 10/6/17
youtu.be/xIrTxDCejgg
>Pres Trump: "This is the calm before the storm" 10/5/17
youtu.be/r5T131Vyc2Y

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk
youtu.be/j9ja3i9u2Og
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/917132230945923072
breitbart.com/sports/2017/10/02/nfl-backlash-sunday-night-football-ratings-tank/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread theme:

youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk
youtu.be/j9ja3i9u2Og

I like it, I like it...

But it should be TALLER!

julian assange and counterpunch are making fun of us again...they're claiming trump is a zionist neocon puppet with his middle-east policies...

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/917132230945923072

Looks like we'll have to wait until 2018.

OP
PLS
STOP
FUCKING
IT
UP

Failpresident has failed.

Personally, I find it hilarious.

>tfw imagining the order that all 800,000 DACA recipients have to vacate the nation after dems fail to save them.
>trail of beans
post YFW

They mad

TURKISH V NATO WAR INCOMING!
PRESS F TO SPRAY RAID

What's the deadline for DACA deal?

I remember in the 90s when rappers loved Trump.

He said six months, so around March?

Why do you bash homosexuals?

How can you call yourselves Christians and still decry sodomy?

Proof Jesus was gay... hints come from John's Gospel with the "beloved disciple." He and Jesus have an intimate relationship, although there are questions as to who the disciple actually is. Anyhow, the beloved disciple is lying on the chest of Jesus at the last supper and is supposedly in his "inner tunic," which is what we would call underwear today. It's a very intimate gesture, and it's a special gesture of affection between the two.

There is but one true prophet.

What soldiers did Trump disrespect? Are these dummies talking about fucking McCain? Also, I thought the Rothschilds were supposed to be in the know, does she really think fucking Kristol still has influence in the GOP?

"YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME, UNDERLING!"

holy fuck look at that big beautiful W A L L

or the early 2000's and the mid 2000's and the late

They really are golems

We'll be fine. Especially with the gun control bullshit that will also amount to nothing.

A publicity stunt! It's over Drumphies

I love the razorwire fencing at the top

>hurrrr they'll just use a ladder

You know it's bad for them when multiple Rothschild's are going public. It's only a matter of time before the people know who and what these kikes are.

>Rothschild now down to actual retards for their future
Amazing, if she were intelligent she'd know that Kristol is a twitter whore neocuck that has no influence.

I smell the confident hand of TRex in this and I like it
rumors of his demise are being greatly exaggerated

>Rothschild
Little by little, they come out of their slimy, dark pit.

>Drawing publicity to the stunt that was done to draw publicity
Well done media

They tore Podesta a new one on Twitter after his campaign failed.

>the cost

I don't get it, the Secret Service has a budget, they don't invoice the White House after every event. This was in the budget and it cost the taxpayers zero dollars.

wise ass fucking barney fife nigger.

fuck off leaf

I thought he was in /their/ inner circle?

>Please don't pay attention to how much the NFL hates America and how much the Democrats love them

At a meager cost of us10.000.000 per meter!

Sounds great!

It'd have cost the same whether he stayed for the whole game or if he left early. Actually it was probably cheaper to leave early, less time out in the open and probably less traffic leaving at the start of the game.

$10 a meter? Wow that's way cheaper than I imagined.

>trump is literally pushing turkey towards iran and the axis of evil
IMPEACH!

Anyone else notice that "Male Feminists" tend to be extremely prone to acts of sexual violence against women?

The great jewish wall,a grand symbol of juadism's control and power over America , ,a grand triumph to rear it news cattle.

jezebel author praises donald trump jr

im mining the comments for salt atm

Can you read tubby?

See the .. ?

>The US should do nothing when a country controlled by Muslim radicals starts kidnapping it's citizens
Thanks for the input Ahmed

breitbart.com/sports/2017/10/02/nfl-backlash-sunday-night-football-ratings-tank/

Football, fucking football

"The calm before the storm"
"You'll see"
been waiting since Thursday for SOMETHING to happen but nothing ever does.

When is the God Emperor going to deliver? I don't doubt him I'm just impatient.

That's how it always works. The ones who screech the loudest against it tend to be the perpetrators of said acts.

10$ a meter?

Yeah even Feinstein says that no law, current or future could have stopped the Vegas shooting. They have nothing.

Because they're just as sexually repressed as Muslims and they're surround themselves with sluts and whores.

>Muslim education
. is a decimal point, we use commas. Some European countries just use spaces, but no one uses a period because that's what we use for decimals.

top fucking comment and those kids go straight to Fantasy land™

fucking lol

bro that wall is awesome god damn please do it

Are you blind?

It shows two .

That means millions

Idiots

Feinstein seems to have come to her senses (sort of). I still hate this kike bitch with a passion.

Only one of several potential prototypes that will be used. We'll probably see different designs along different parts of the border as well. The sandier parts would require a lighter wall, for example.

>first glance I see "dumbledore"
my sides

>using periods to denote millions
fucking Eurotards
it's 10,000,000
get with the times

What is this Weinstein scandal?

Remember when it happened during the DNC last summer?

Fuck off, Yuropoor

I'm surprised the EU even still lets you browse this awful, hateful website

jfc it's a hellhole

Don't forget your units, faggots.
$ 10,000,000.00 / meter

A dirty jew doing dirty shit. Nothing out of the ordinary.

(((They)))'ve gotten really cocky since 2015.

sovereign nations need secure borders! just another 10 feet my dude

Can you clarify something for me? I've heard that the prophet of Islam was a faggot and his "wife" Aisha was actually a little boy who would ream him daily, while Mohamed would gargle pig testicles. Is this correct?
The wall will be built, cost ~$10 billion, and will be repaid through a tax on remittances to Mexico.

Or desperate.

>dealing in cents
FUCKIN POORFAGS

The wall really did get 10 feet higher. Your average ladder isn't going to defeat that.

We use western nomenclature here. Commas indicate a change in the ten scale of a number. Period indicate a fraction. Only poo in loos use periods. And since you are using a BLM meme flag, you are not a poo. You are just uneducated.

Your post stated the number 10. And then added a bunch of unnecessary zero fractions 10. Maybe after a few thousand zeros there will be a 1? In which case your post said 10 dollars and 1/10000000th of a cent. Was not clear though.

So you are an idiot.

Tick Tock /ptg/
3 and 1/2 hours more till morning Joe.

>WATCH MY SHOW

Fuck Hannity.

20 year old allegations of a movie producer being mildly lewd and now he is having his life destroyed because of "misogyny"

They only expose themselves more when they get desperate and double down. Even my Boomer parents are redpilled on Soros' shit now.

Aaahahaha, no. They're scared.

Whats going on with the Russia investigation? Haven't been in the loop.

hahaa would it be appropriate syntax to write
$ 10,000,000(((.009)))

When has Hannity ever delivered any groundbreaking news? Never. He's a good guy, but this is what he does, he just boasts so people tune in.

Here's a good one from a rich prick

I went to a high school in a really, really wealthy suburb (my family was really, really unwealthy), and there was a type of rich boy, all of them trust fund brats, sort of the Midwestern, North Shore equivalent of Diaper Don. They all had expensive cars and shitty attitudes. When I was young, I hated and feared them. Now, I pretty much just hate them.
I remember them coming into class, always in a group, always just on the edge of being late, always dead-eyed and smirking and insouciant, always sitting together in the back row.
They were slimy, oozing, entitled, expensively slovenly: they dressed alike—for a period of time they all wore a particularly odious and costly soft suede lace-up shoe, the brand name of which eludes my memory—-and they had a kind of posh indifference. They knew they could do awful things and nobody could touch them: all they had to do was say, “do you know who my father is?” and The Authorities——cops, teachers, assistant principals—-would back away, because everybody did know who their fathers were.
They delighted in intimidating and humiliating shy smart girls like me to tears and beyond, which wasn’t at all difficult to do. They didn’t do it for any other reason than that it was sport.
There’s a kind of sadism bred into the rich (or at least into the kind of vulgar rich who are raised with no sense of noblesse oblige, which certainly would include young Donnie and his sibs).
More and more, as I look out upon the ruins of the dream of America (as opposed to the American Dream, which was always bogus) I understand what I never used to understand: the impulse to violent revolution. Contemplating young Donald here, I can quite relate to the grimly gleeful tricoteuses, knitting and observing as the aristos lost their heads.

TIK TOK ON THE CLOCK
BUT THE PARTY DONT STOP

Whoops, nothing to see here!

mexico is gonna COMP that wall, believe me

Nothing. Now they're investigating all of Trump's restaurant bills and plumber receipts.

I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS BILL

Nothing of value ever happens.

based roof Koreans.

>There’s a kind of sadism bred into the rich (or at least into the kind of vulgar rich who are raised with no sense of noblesse oblige, which certainly would include young Donnie and his sibs).

jeez this man thinks he's hot shit

Since the globalists couldn't meet all the victory requirements by December 21, 2012, everything they do is destined for failure.

What does their consolation prize look like?

Shit guys. I'm literally shaking right now

When will it end 2018, 2020?

1, I am not Moslem. Simply educated on this matter. Your insults are worthnt anything.

2, You are decieved. That wall is far more expensive than you are told. The quoted price is for concretes alone. Include the labour and buyouts required and the sum raises to many times more.

is this the HIV man?

obviously

How can anyone claim Trump wasn't the best possible outcome for the election regarding the economy?

> pic related
This is the value of my 401k portfolio / share since January.

This is the kind of shit which convinces me we're fucked the flash of light is inevitable

I know that feel TRUMP is making America wealthy again!

As long as (((they))) can keep it going.

So you're trying to say a wall will cost trillions of dollars? I work in construction, and you're a moron.

I'll be breaking $25 / share by the end of December and the holidays always give a nice boost.

They honestly expected us to all swallow their filth without any backlash at all. Resistance was the one thing they didn't plan for enough.