Sup Forums what would you do if pic related happened to your gf/wife

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1506785881229.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can you just give me right pic thanks

Shitted

she wouldnt be my gf/wife

Go to Sup Forums and report a shill thread

That roastie is infected. I'd drive her out to a remote area and put her and the nigglet parasite growing in her uterus down like you're supposed to when an animal gets infected with a disease so severe.

Any proof it's the same chick?

if she has a jaw like that and shity tits like that, she's not my gf/wife to begin with

rather date / wife a fat chick than just a strait up ugly chick

Abortion.

>small ugly tits even after pregnancy
JUST

the second that mixed baby pops out i demand a paternity test, refuse to sign the birth certificate, get a divorce on grounds of infidelity and make damn sure i didnt pay a cent to that bitch

I want to cummy in her tummy

Selling baseball bats $50 each

dat negr krwlld up inside her?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1506785881229.webm

I would go poopy in my pants :3

FALCON PUNCH

paddock!

Id SAGE HER.

Well if I ever did marry whether black or not I would lop her head off. Then live in jail for a while.

Seen it before saged

How could I be mad, OP? It should be obvious to everyone, even the so-called racists, by now that the BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Some women enjoy bestiality, let them have their monkeys. They are trash anyways.

murder. both of them. Enough is enough.

I'm a white male Christian so this is fine.

So dominant that Africa is still a shithole and blackmen have always been at the lowest step of the social ladder.

She does have good guard retention. Probably a 10th planet student.

Single motherhood awaits.

My girlfriend is a bigger racist than me.

This

holy shit that is hot. wish i could have been there.

Break up with her I guess

So after a couple of generations of race mixing your ancestors will look Mexican. So do you fear an alpha Mexican man, who is for all intents and purposes the future of you. I'm the resident based Latinos, 6'2 230, you got the white boys cucked but we coming for you....

Notice how the black man is absent in the pregnant picture.

What's that about missing, presumed dead?

it's fine if I'm black as long as she loves me still.

Maybe he went out to get baby formula

I'd make her shave those hairy pits, for one.

I wouldn't date somebody with that level of poor judgement.

Sad that the tattoo meme and the racemixing meme got to this one's head before it was too late.

A FUCKIN LEAF

You horny for black cock user?

What every good, God loving American would: Threaten my wife to ever speak a word of what is about to happen, and kill that nigger while reporting to the police that he broke in and raped her.

Leave her to raise the kid alone

Obviously

About a year ago we had a lot of fun when an user pointed us to a social media account of a woman who cheated on her boyfriend with her black personal gym trainer. She tried to pass the pregnancy as her boyfriend's child. It was hilarious. Good times. They had been planning a wedding and everything and within a couple of days of the chocolate kid being born the guy had broken up with her and completely wiped his social media of all sign of her. user posted so much delicious and cringe inducing moments before the birth of the guy, his girlfriends, andn their families being so happy about the wedding and the baby.

I wish we had screencaps of it all.

Throw her back into the furnace of coalburners, both legally and literally. Hope Tyrone has a good home for her.

Selling baseball bats, $50 for a pack of 10. Give them to your friends! It's a perfect gift for World Series Season!

Fucking laugh. Enjoy trying to catch that negroid across state lines for child support.