Friendly reminder that Confedetate flags and monuments should be banned from public squares

Traitors do no deserve monuments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnNWtDRrHrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Correct.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Agreed, time to tear down MLK and MX statues.

I'll third that and add a YOU LOST GET OVER IT

Passed by my local confederate monument this evening. Feels good.

Fuck you faggot, I already told you I can't stand you

I will be citing threads like this at my war crimes trial when the judges ask why I stuff as many Yankee men, women, and faggot pronouns as I could into gas chambers.

I'll go to the gallows with a smile on my face too.

then Lincoln doesn't deserve a monument. # lied to start a war

Shitskins detected!

>1 post by this ID
>Sage in all fields
The way the monuments were justified when they were first built, and the current reason they still stand, is that those men in the CSA stood against what the US Gov't called an (((unstoppable power))) for their conviction and what they believed was right
If you can't respect a whole nation of men with the balls to stand up to Uncle Sam, knowing they could get killed, then quite frankly, you're a faggot

MS, Race war when?

subjective

YEA, PROTecting you4self f4om an invasion by northern aggressors is being a trader, right.
go read a book

Before you post to this slide thread watch this and the movie pic related.

union fags btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=AnNWtDRrHrQ

Commie monuments should be destroyed too. Losers don't deserve monuments.

Secession was a constitutionally protected act. There were no traitors in the Civil War. People just really, really love coming up with excuses to simplify their worldview and disregard the thoughts and concerns of others.

No one ever wants to talk about the fact the war was started because of
>Nothern aggression/looking down on them
>The Federal Goverment wanting to come in and tax the shit out of Cotton, Tobacco, and SLAVES
>States thought that was horsecock, because those are the states own exports
Suddenly a civil war where the South was Racist and the Fed was able to hide its real intentions from the goyim

Northerners will hang side by side with their nigger pets on the Day of the Rope

the real traitors are commies, Neocohens, and other carpetbaggers.

jews vs jews really. Abe lincoln wanted to send all the nigs back to africa then he was shot in the head.
He also had a nationalized green back currency.
Useless Grant expelled all jews from territories he controlled and they still put him on the money.
Most people on the money hated jews lol... Jacksons final words were "I beat the bank"

This

The soundtrack is Kino-tier, I unironically play VMI will be heard from today whenever playing Mount & Blade North and South

the critics of the film were saying "B b but the blacks were treated fine and some willingly joined the cause of their home land reee"

Fuck you, sterilize yourself commie scum

We'll just put them on private land, then.
We can privatize certain small cities and pull our money out of nigger infested ones.
Make no mistake, the South will rise again, and it will be nigger, jew, spic, and mohammed free.

Nice LARP flag, nigger.

I saw pretty much only niggers today.... MS. Let us hurry tf up

and what does that achieve? your kind winning ?

one post lampshadeberg doesn't know lol. I'm going to go do push ups and listen to johnny rebel.

>TN...the bad part (Memphis).
I know your feels.
I have them, too.

You mean the monuments that Union veterans helped raise money for and personally donated towards out of respect to their former foe?

Originally from Madison County east of Memphrica. Stay strong and shoot straight.

plus new york is a festering shit hole