You are now Touma

Which series do you start correcting first?

I wonder what would happen if I punch Haruhi.

Punch beta-kun in the face a few times for not standing up to Anna and his self-righteousness being more dangerous than Anna's cocklust.

This Overrated shit

Haganai
Oreimo
Oregairu

punch Keima in he face for succumbing to the vaginal jew

Touma would probably like Tanukichi in the anime for staying true to his ideals and putting his dick in a impure cockhungry slut.

not putting*

Wonder how many punches it would take for Touma to beat Anna up for not living life correctly.

In b4 epik ded jokes

She's stronger than him. Touma can beat up two normal thugs, but Anna's slav strenght could probably beat up a 2 whole yakuza gangs.

If you meant punching Momo, devilukeans are basically sayans, he would get his ass kicked in less than a second
If you meant punching Rito, the guy has insane luck and is skilled enough to dodge attacks from saint-tier assassins, Touma would never land a punch.

That was at the very first volume user, do you know how many volumes we are now? And beta kun will be cucked by Touman anyways and grab Anna's attention away from beta.

Touma cancels blessings and luck so...

Kamisato's harem is still all over him, so I think Touma doesn't do NTR.
Unless you count Stiyl, but >Stiyl.

Only when in contact with his IB
Rito could easily start running and wait for a car or train to randomly run over Touma

I would use my fist on the fairies

if you know what i mean

Nope, just being around it cancels those already, don't you remember touma's dad saying that he was a stigma in his town for being there in many unfortunate events and him literally buying every lucky charm in every country just to provide touma with good luck, an event lead to Angel fall arc which is the one of the earliest arc in index.

That's because Kamisato is a strong harem char like Touma but is beta-kun a strong harem lead that can compete against him who attracts bitches without him knowing?

I shoot myself in the fucking skull and save Index

>i am now touma
>tfw cant enjoy my ration for the week that consists of only cabbage thats starting to rot and a dozen eggs because fukou da
>tfw cant enjoy my peaceful quiet life because of a child who has amnesia
>tfw cant enjoy my school life because of a pyromaniac and a sword wielding exhibitionist
>tfw cant enjoy my night stroll because of biribiri clones dragging me into their lvl 6 project
>tfw cant enjoy saving 10000 clones because of some human tazer and albino maniac
>tfw cant enjoy my family vacation because of some pervert in a bondage outfit
>tfw cant enjoy my highschool romance because the busty megane is an android something
>tfw cant enjoy my date because of some maniac woman in yellow
>tfw finally able to go out of the country and meet royalty but get involed in a civil war instead
>tfw i cant enjoy cutting across the russian valley in winter because of a maniac with a masterplan
>tfw my first ever plane ride while enduring 20G
>tfw a vacation in vienna only for the ark to appear and suddenly taking a dip in the middle of the freezing ocean in the middle of nowhere
>tfw cant even enjoy my hospital check in
>tfw cant even enjoy my sequel series to be dragged into a war in hawaii
>tfw i have to run around because of some asshole with the name of kihara kagun
>tfw have to have my fapping hand be held and crushed by a girl i only see in pron mags
>tfw have to look for a place in the world to stop a god
>tfw cant my life even end peacefully only to suffer and die over 10000 times.
>tfw cant happily enjoy my elopement with a qt busty blonde babe goddess across eurasia
>tfw i cant even enjoy hugging the goddess because of some shitty spell that is churning her insides and making her disappear.
>tfw all of the in american tv

Kill me now

>Tanukichi sighs in relief that Anna is no longer trying to get his dick
>Then Ayame lusts for Touma dick
>beta-kun proceeds to cry himself to sleep when he goes home

We don't know if that was true, after all he never caused misfortune in AC. In fact his classmates love him because everything bad that can happen ends up happening to Touma and not them.
He negates his own luck when his hand is in contact with the air but that doesn't mean he can negate everybody's

Why is he so perfect?

The thing is, it does affect those around him by chain reaction
Never caused misfortune in sc
>really strong chuuni magicians began invading AC to attack him(Gods right seat, gremlin, the freaking Magic Gods)
The only reason they don't really pay Touma attention (except of course the top dogs of AC) was because it is the city of science, therefore not believing in unscientific things like misfortune and alike.

Not really his fault, he usually enters the picture long after shit started happening and is usually the one ending it.
We have seen bad stuff happening to people he doesn't know and in places he is not in, only in very specific cases has his misfortune caused problems to others

But he wasn't there to save Frenda, that was obviously his fault.

Fuck off St. Germain

otp with saten

Why haven't those things happened long before touma came to AC then? Can't those guys just attack AC before Touma was there? Why plant the Croce the pietro that time if they can actually do that 5 years earlier? Aleister got Touma to enter AC because he is like a magnet that attracts those things on daily basis and crucial pawn to thousands of interchangeable keikakus he got.

Because morality.

Huh I guess the rumors that if any thread starts off with something remotely related to raildex but not necessarily being about raildex will become an actual raildex thread in about 30 posts.

we desperately need new content

His own series, perhaps.

A boy falls in love with a clone.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the clone's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the doppelganger, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Accel's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of VECTORS.

D E A D

Will this thread survive?
Next on dragon ball super z

He's a liar and would leave any girl he's with frustrated because he would be unable to cease saving other girls who would likely develop feelings for him

Not only would the relationship be fake, he'd actively introduce competition.

Index. Make a new season and ask a certain singer to come out of retirement.

Re Zero

Akame ga Kill.

Would Touma be able to punch Reinhard with IB?

Yes.

But Reinhardt would anyway beat the shit out of him.

I start killing myself until it sticks.
The attention of suffering-tan isn't worth it.

You forgot
>tfw can't even fall into the arctic sea and die

what about his dragons

Psycho Pass.

Kill Mika and the Sybil System and we're good.

also Kogami and Akane fug.