twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not horrible desu senpai

>MC isn't some beta
>Girls are actually useful and where the ones who saved the day in the end

you know what? I liked it.

Rico best girl

Stella a shit.

(You)

Kara no Kyoukai, I got up to 7 when it got so bad I dropped the series, and Nasu in general, forever. There were only ten minutes left, but I couldn't do it.

Greatest love story ever told.

Also, I keep calling her Noel Vermillion because Blazblue.

>somehow slogging through movie 6 but dropping 7 long after the retarded drugs stuff was brought up
Cool story bro

It wasn't just the retarded drugs, it was Kokuto whining about Shiki killing the dude who stabbed out his fucking eye

And Azaka and Shiki's Moe Adventure was the second best thing the series gave me outside Toko scenes

Love Live! Sunshine

This and that one with the school that uses their soul to form a blaze and the main character has a shield and a loli room mate.

Everything from the last 2 years.

Well, it was better than a typical battle harem at least. The MC manned the fuck up and asked the girl to marry him and it's not even that far into the story yet.

ITT: fuck you because i like it.

This show was one of the few example of a battle harem done right, faggot. What more anime.

not it wasn't, it was a generic battle harem done as shitty as the rest

Yeah you are right it at least had the MC end up with the fucking girl.

>Stop liking what I don't like!
It at least tried to not follow the same mold.

Oreimo
Rokka
Grimgar
Overlord
Shoujo-tachi
Phantom World
Ping Pong
Inou Battle
Death Parade
Aldnoah Zero S2
Nisekoi

All that wasted time because Sup Forums said they were good. You guys made me waste at least a month of my life watching garbage.

>racuckdai
>done right anything

Not even best harem of its season

Reminder that the MC fucked her in the latest volume.

how? i watched it. it was generic shit. every male character other than the mc was a 1 dimensional asshole or the trap, and the mc magnetically attracts girls who start ovulating by his presence. really, tell me one thing it did that was outside of the mold. back up your claim that it isn't generic shit

>Taking advice from Sup Forums
>Being this new

It's like you want to be called a faggot...

Infinite stratos. I watched it for Charlotte but even she couldnt get me to watch season 2.

It had both main characters hook up. For a newfag like you that might not be a big deal but when you have watched over 100+ generic shit where the MC is too pussy to hook up with the girl he obviously likes, it gets frustrating.

woah, your self insert mc had sex. and you and the other fans really invested themselves in the characters, so you felt like you, too, were having sex. congratulations on your high brow groundbreaking battle harem

Saying that you have to watch dozens or hundreds of even worse shows in order to appreciate this one is not exactly a glowing recommendation.

Wow you just went full retard. Honestly didn't expect much from one of those losers who can only scream when people like shit he doesn't like and uses "self insert" as an attack.

Yes I watch anime fucking sue me, you know you are on Sup Forums right? Fucking Sup Forumstards.

Nigga you don't just take recommendations from complete strangers and not blame yourself for taking it at face value.

Try watching Boku no Pico, trust Sup Forums this last time.

i've yet to hear a valid reason why rakudai isn't shit. and yes, i'm saying that the mc having sex doesn't make it any better than other battle harems

I know it was my fault. That's what I get for trusting LNfags who say "it'll get better, promise!"
That's one of the only times they were right.

You know, I'm betting this series was originally harem until author decided to make OTP and stayed that way because of the positive reaction. In an alternate universe there would've been Stella, Shizuka, Todo, Ayase, Sara, and Kanata.

Wow you think I care about your opinion regarding my opinion on why is good? In addition to that you think because your opinion doesn't agree with mine I have to go out of my way to explain shit so that it fits your criteria? Haha nah fuck you loser.

Ginbei a cute. CUTE![/SPOILER]

He's a fucking tripfag, what do you expect

>The MC manned the fuck up and asked the girl to marry him and it's not even that far into the story yet
And it had no substance. The royal whore fell for the stronk japanese dick almost at first sight. No one is asking for good writing in the shitty LN's domain but come on, this was SAO level.

Good reasoning user, newfag will never learn anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=22IWi21lwok

No one, at any point, at any place in the internet has ever said that A/Z s2 was good.

just finished yosuga no sora

You didn't like the part where the plot went "fuck this, I give up"?

It was funny at least

I couldn't just walk away having only seen season 1, terrible habit of mine. While it was pretty fucking stupid, I was actually entertained in how the series progresses into a bizarro-world parody of itself.

Nearly every anime lately falls under this.
Only shows I haven't regret are adaptions of series I like like Flying Witch and Sakamoto.
Only 2 shows airing right now interest me and nothing in fall looks the least bit good.

Cross Ange.

In a good way, I actually love that show now.

This. What a piece of fucking shit. It's really bizarre because I liked it for the first 7 episodes and then it takes one of the sharpest nosedives I've ever seen.

Badly made 3deep5me shit.

This. What a piece of fucking shit. It's really bizarre because I liked it for the first 7 episodes and then it takes one of the sharpest nosedives I've ever seen.

Index, mayoiga, and Sword Art Online.

but i liked these ones...

Holy fuck Mayoiga was such a fucking waste of time. I can't believe I let Sup Forums trick me into getting excited about that show.

Delete this

Not even the cocks could make Glasslip enjoyable.

What anime is this? I've never seen it before.

>this thread

Wow. I thought Sup Forums not liking anime was just a joke.

It was fine.

>boring plot
>OTP not harem end
>overshadowed by other things during the airing season
It was below average in terms of that season if I recall right.

What's happening? The image isn't loading for me for some reason