Weekend's here, let's party the night away! Post gif/webm of dancing animu grills

Weekend's here, let's party the night away! Post gif/webm of dancing animu grills

It's time again to listen to anime remixes and EDM tunes straight from Japan, mixed live by our fine crew of little DJ girls!

Link is in the pastebin

pastebin.com/MFi6wMs7

Untz never dies

woop woop

i dont feel like dancing,...

is asobi ni Iku yo worth a watch?

Konata is so fucking hot

>Konata

when the old joanna plays?

What, dude? It's clearly a trace of konata's animation.

get down on it

I dont remeber this scene in the movie or serie?

The rhythm is like a ripple coursing through my body!

Kyon falls in love with Haruhi Suzumiya.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Manic Pixie Dream Girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Haruhi, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, calling him a "baka". After some investigation, he finds out that the goddess (allegedly) he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Kyon's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of GODDESSES.