Is it true?

Yes, communist should be violently swung out of a helicopter.

100% true.

FBI needs to kill them in their sleep

of course not you dumbo, this is just le ebin conservative internet memesters and Trumpfags pumping out propaganda

Antifa was neither the paramilitary wing of the KPD in Germany (that was the Rote Frontkämpferbund), nor is it the paramilitary wing of the Democratic party. I would wager that if you asked people who are members of the black bloc, most (if not all) of them would tell you that they despise the Democratic party and regard establishment liberals as dangerous compromisers

it means the past shall repeat.

This

Guess we should make sure to nulify the growing nazi element in the us then

I'm shocked Jack probiotic actually identified them as communists

They should be GASSED regardless if it's true or not.

Goes back farther, KPD had a militia that terrorised the newly formed Wiemar republic in 1918, nearly started a civil war in which if they were victorious they were going to hand over control of the country to the Soviets in Russia, the only thing that prevented it was the soldiers returning from WW1 killing their Jewish leaders.

Pretty sure Antifa doesn't deny being Anarcho-communists at all. I'd imagine they don't have positive things to say about the democratic party, and certainly wouldn't call themselves the paramilitary wing of it.

Actually sweetie the nazis arose because of Antifa not the other way around.

Oh shit

>they were going to hand over control of the country to the Soviets in Russia
Why would they, Russia was rural and underdeveloped.

The Bolsheviks hoped there will be established an exchange of goods between Soviet Germany and the USSR. They in fact did not expect that capitalist countries would refuse to trade with them.

>implying the antifa gives a fuck about the democratic party
Gotta love Republiturds and their simplistic worldviews.

He's finally taken the redpill

Do you even understand the context of that picture? Those are Kurdistan Workers' Party peshmergas who're fighting ISIS.

They're all sandniggers lad, they all get glassed

Yes it's true. So is what this guy
said.

This.
I`m just so sick of American politics at this point.

>careful
they have anti helicopter arrows.

you must drop LEGOS to secure the landing sites

look he has just manufacture some sophism that lets him physically assault anyone for any reason so long as he claims to have himself applied certain label(s) to them,whether he has ever even stated those labels or anything about his victims at all

so wondrously convenient and childish

nope, only give a fuck about appearances

Why's Sup Forums so full of brainlets?

why did you make the choice to participate in a forum full of brainets?

so when my brothers came back from ww2 and fight da white man they wuz not in solidarity with antifacist anti racist comrades in europe?

really makes me watermalon soggy

that picture is far beyond sad

all of that picture is indicative of what happens when Christ is abandoned

>are we about to be nazi

the bow eunuch is one of them nu nazis
they been warning us bout.