Let me introduce you to ZBOR, Serbian version of clerical fascism

Let me introduce you to ZBOR, Serbian version of clerical fascism
The ideological founder of it is the Orthodox Saint Patriarch Nikolaj Velimirovic
Here is a quote from his book from 1945:
"Serbs have sinned, and Serbs are now punished. But for how bad we did, and for how lightly we are punished for our sins, we should be thankful. We should never follow the steps of the Jews. God gave them everything, and they wasted it all. They betrayed his son, Jesus, who gave his life to them. Now, God has decided it is payback time, and thus Hitler came, like an extention of God's hands, to punish them for the sins they commited. In fact, the reason it is the Germans who are meant to punish the Jews, is because they see the Jewry in themselves. Germans have also sinned, and it is just a warning, that what they are meant to do to others now, will be meant to be done to them in the future."

it's not a direct quote, but I did some cuts and translations so it would make sense.

What's your opinion on this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/amp/praying-to-angels.html
gotquestions.org/prayer-saints-Mary.html
thefreedictionary.com/holy
ropeculture.org/2016/02/14/the-politician-with-the-cross-p2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone practice his ministry/teachings? If not, its pretty much pointless

My thoughts exactly, and why much of Sup Forums is wrong about politics and the ultimate state of things. They think they can rescue themselves, but much of what we're going through here in the West is punishment straight from God for being apostates.

They see what God has done to us, and because they are apostates, they think that the answer is to become more prideful, more haughty, more oppressive, more evil, to save themselves. When all they had to do was humble themselves before God and repent.

Well Serbs were pretty cancerous to the Balkans, they waged war on the Byzantines and took advantage of their civil war while the Turks were on the doorstep and growing.

On that note I'm surprised more people don't use the Byzantine empire to make an example of how multiculturalism and multiple ethnicities doesn't work. Nations that were assimilated, spoke Greek and adopted Greek orthodoxy still rebelled at every turn and decimated the empire.

>They think they can rescue themselves, but much of what we're going through here in the West is punishment straight from God for being apostates.

Amen. That's why I preach that salvation for the West is only through Christ, but the common idiot here doesn't seem to get it.

It takes two to tango. One part is merely karma's messenger.

he looks like a kebab

remove it

Davor my son

>t.

I'm sorry but i refuse to take anyone seriously if they have 4 x i's in their name

>Dressing like an ancient phariseeical kike...
Nice try paki coloured "Serbian". Go back to India gypsy cunt!

German SS troops kissed the hand of this "gypsy"
fuck off brit, always defending the fags and trannies
yeah, actually, he is canonized in the Serbian Orthodox Church and there is a day dedicated to him, he is one of the most popular church personalities in Serbia

Its scary to even imagine the creature behind Britbongistani flag

>this quote further proves that christians are the bastard offspring of jews

No thx christcucks, i'll stick to my gods

>kike on a stick

No

>you have sinneed

As usual the feetlickers try to (white)guilt people into submission

Just convert to Judaism if you like your hebrew god so much, because as a goyim he will always hate you

catholic/protestant =/= orthodox

Serb Orthodox Church is the most based.

They have Saints depicted with swords and other weapons. In addition, some of the people they proclaimed Holy were kinslayers, murderers, torturers, adulterers, paedophiles etc.

This guy was unironically a fan of Hitler and NSDAP.

very positive, a wise man

You forget that Satan is the prince of this world (stated several times in the Book of John). A consequence of man's original sin.

Really love Srbija. Was wondering if you Srbi knew of any good learning materials for your language. Also would like some music and film references in order to hear the words sung and spoken.

Very interesting quote, please do post more.

Collect your diaspora. They're fucking annoying.

Do it yourself and collect them straight into a gas chamber.

Orthodoxy is blasphemy. You make your crosses out of silver and gold. You pray to angeld, saints and Mary, while Jesus is the only one to be prayed to. Your religion has paganic (Satanic) stuff. You worship Saints, who were just normal sinful men, but believed in Christ. You are like Catholics and you are failure. You disgust Christ!

Hello, great accuser. Spreading heresy again?

we also have a mass murder and pedophille as a Saint

Didn't know serbs were that black

>You pray to angeld, saints and Mary
We dont pray to angeld, saints and Mary.. We say "Άγιε του Θεού, πρέσβευε υπέρ ημών", that means: "Holy saint of God, pray for us".. So we are asking for the saints to pray for us, we dont pray to them.

> You make your crosses out of silver and gold
My cross is wooden. Even if it was from gold why would it matter though?

> You worship Saints
No we dont, we worship the Holy Spirit that was on the saints. We worship only the God itself nothing more nothing else

OP here, pic related is forementioned Nikolaj with a Wehrmacht soldier

Also, after his homecountry Serbia was occupied by communists he emigrated to USA, where he lived until 1956 and died of old age

Check the Bible idiot. If anything you have said contradicts the Bible, you are wrong. The Bible states that you should only pray to God, even if you pray to angels to pray to God for you. Deceived fool.

This. We are literally Pagans.

Besides, Christcucks should be exterminated.

C вepoм y Бoгa,
Зa кpaљa и oтaџбинy.

What, are you denying the Holy Trinity again?
Heretics gonna heretic.

> you pray to angels to pray to God for you
If you define pray as making a simple request in a humble manner (asking someone to pray for you) then we pray to angels. It would be the same as asking a friend of yours to pray for you..

We do not worship them we dont regard them as God. The Bible states that you should only WORSHIP God

> Check the Bible idiot
Look who speaks.. someone who cant even read the bible but a mere translation of it

> Deceived fool
What a great argument you got here

You regard angels as holy.

gotquestions.org/amp/praying-to-angels.html
gotquestions.org/prayer-saints-Mary.html

thefreedictionary.com/holy
We regard them as holy.. so what?

Angels are not Gods and they are not being worshiped.

I really wish people in the west start seeing the the truth.

>tfw no king

ZBOR are great guys. I respect them.
ropeculture.org/2016/02/14/the-politician-with-the-cross-p2/

WTF i love Serbia now

From the second link you sent me
> It is the official position of the Roman Catholic Church that Catholics do not pray TO saints or Mary, but rather that Catholics can ask saints or Mary to pray FOR them.

It is exactly what i told you! Good job you started you learn! But this link is speaking about Catholics not Orthodox.

I dont have much time to read the whole content now.. If thread is not dead until i come back and read it, i might give you another response

>off by one
damn it hrvoje

Yeah,Serbian Orthodoxy is anything but Holy.They literally proclaimed a dude who fucked a 5 year old and broke her uterus a saint,but refused to proclaim the dude who made the Church to patriarchate.Serbs also have a pagan tradition which worshiped the God your family though to be decadents off,only they switched the God with a "patron Saint". But the Church is super fine with this,because you know what you gotta do before you celebrate that shit?Pay the local priest to "bless" your home.

She was 8 supposedly, and that might be a Byzantine defamation attempt, seeing that Serb despotate was a political rival to Bulgaria and Byzantines.

>Serbs also have a pagan tradition which worshiped the God your family though to be decadents off

you can't be serious if you describe Slava this way, can you?

What kind of a miscreant living in Serbia are you? Which ethnicity?

>What kind of a miscreant living in Serbia are you? Which ethnicity?
probably an (allah forgive me for uttering this unholy word) an albanian

Oh,excuse me, it was not a God,but "ancestor-protector",whatever that's supposed to mean.still does not change the fact that the tradition is Pagan.
>Byzantine defamation attempt
She did not birth a single child,while all of his other wife's did,and why would Byzantines try to defame Serbia after they just arranged a Royal marriage?Makes zero sense to me.

no, he's a krajina faggot

I am Serbian, yet I completely agree with this post: Seriously, we should abandon Cucktianity and go with superior Slavic paganism. We'd be unstoppable.

Also, this:

It really doesn't matter whether i am a fucking alien or a Serb,everything that i have said is simply the recorded historical truth.

>Royal Marriage

Royal Marriages were usually hostage arrangements, political concessions and results of military threats or wars.

>Pagan tradition

Bitch, Easter is literally Eastern/Mesopotamian fertility festival hijacked by Jew-On-Cross followers.

Christmas is undeniably based on Saturnalia and Winter Solsticium celebrations.

Angels, Saints etc. are obvious Pagan influences (minor spirits and lesser Gods)

Where did these degenerates come from suddenly? Begone, commie-spawn.

Why are Serb denizens on /pol edgy tards, kids, Yugocommunist parent or mixed descended, and total losers?

>uses words like "Jew-On-Cross"
>accuses others of being edgy
Go choke on Varg's autistic dick

Who said i have anything against the Church?I merely said it's not Holy.
>Krajinar talking about mixed descendants
My sides.

>being this new
>being this oblivious of irony

>commie-spawn
Are you aware of the fact that every single custom we have that is uniquely ours and not (((Christian))) in origin is actually a modified Pagan ritual?

The good thing that the Nemanjics did was preserve Serbian culture, even after being forced to accept (((Christianity))). It's time to completely undo the damage now. We must rid ourselves of Judaism in all its forms, including Marxist thought and Christianity.

>Krajinar
>In 2017
>In Croatia

Yeah, '95 Flash Storm never happened.

Which Church is Holy?

>i was merely pretending to be retarded

>In fact, the reason it is the Germans who are meant to punish the Jews, is because they see the Jewry in themselves.
Nazism and Zionism are the same thing. This guy got it.

there is still a chunk of you there though

The One that is also Catholic and Apostolic

It's a common knowledge that christianity borrowed traditions from pagan religions. Like burning oak branches and jumping over that same fire, wreath on doors, etc...

Yes,because there where not like 200~k if you subhumans in the 2011 census.
But even if you where not,what does that change?Slavonia was full of Krajinars,Half od Dalmatia used to be Pagania,the North literally speaks retarded Slovenian,and you are getting overrun by Herceshits,but you are talking about mixed descendants?Ahahaha.

>thus Hitler came, like an extention of God's hands, to punish them for the sins they commited
holy shit, hitler was on jews side, the jews wanted the unterjews dead, they wanted to go to america
dirty fucking kikes
geobbels was a fucking jew martyr

There are none.Christianity became a political tool long ago.

>6
1 dinar that this is some of them cultist from that godawful ugly """""church""""" on Lion

>believing in recorded, turbo antiserb history

*glabs :DDDD*

Allright, seems I have to go step by step.

>the obvious nonSerb under Serb flag shitposts about Serbs and Serb Orthodox Church being Pagan and totally separated from Christ

>point towards the fact that cornerstones of Christianity are obviously Pagan in nature

>make fun of his edgy "christcuck" nonsense and edgyness

Idiot that you are, trusting in new-age paganism to solve your problems, while forgetting most if not all sources about this paganism come from post-Pagan Christian writers that thought it prudent to preserve these beliefs as a sort of oddity.
Thinking that Christianity equates to modern Judaism in any shape or form is idiotic, and just another jewish trick to make you stray away from any coherent belief and tradition. But by all means continue to jack off to LARPERS and useful idiots promoting this shit you're spewing.

>found the mešanac
>found the post-1945 Communist immigrant descendant

>from that godawful ugly """""church""""" on Lion
not him, but what's that?

>I-it's a conspiracy
Oh no,it seems you are a massive faggot,that can't come to be with his countries deed's.But you do realize that if you can't accept the bad things about your country,you don't actually love it,but are merely lying to yourself?

>hitler was on jews side
Now you know the terrible truth.

Ah,buddy,i don't think anybody migrated to Serbia during the Communist regime.They where busy migrating to Slovenia and Croatia.But keep projecting.

Christianity was always a political tool.

Look up the "evolution" of Christianity between Jesus and Constantine, and the Ecumenical Council findings.

Latin Church is literally a Frankish Imperial creation to legitimise their conquests and usurping of Roman/Imperial throne.

They added dogmas all the way to 19th and 20th century.

na Lionu u jednoj ulici paralelnoj s bulevarom ima neka adventistička crkva baš klasična protestantska modernistička onako fuj

it seems exgellend

So?There is nothing Holy about a political tool.Or are you trying to use tu quoque as and argument?Just because other Churches are also unholy does not make the Serbian one any better.

Your irony is not that clear, if it really was irony. Work on the delivery pls.

oh, those adventists

in my town there's a """church""" of jehovah witnesses, they literally sell their books on the streets though

I don't care really, the truth is irrelevant, only survival. But the eternal dr*gosrbijanac is against this, and wants us to become cucks, and praises the dosmanlija trash (piss be upon them), even though they ruined us

the world is just a big gladiatorial battle

>most if not all sources about this paganism come from post-Pagan Christian writers that thought it prudent to preserve these beliefs as a sort of oddity.
Google Jaromarsburg.

>Thinking that Christianity equates to modern Judaism in any shape or form is idiotic, and just another jewish trick to make you stray away from any coherent belief and tradition.
Jesus Christ was Jewish, you idiot, and so was every single one of his apostles.

Buddy, the Church, as every organized religion, is a political tool and control mechanism.

The good part is that it actually made people better in the past, and civilization possible.

Were it not for the Serb Orthodox Church or Catholic Church in case of Croats, there would be no Serbs or Croats today.

Or Bosniaks without Islam.

this

all those autochauvinist drugosrbijanci cucks have to be hanged on terazije

>Made civilization possible
Civilization existed far before Christianity,and so have Serbs and Croats.
But what does this have to do with the Church being Holy?I never said that the Church is bad,i have merely stated it is not Holy.

Are you this delusional?

Serbia was repopulated by non-Serbia descended people after WW1 and WW2 to make up for killed, expelled people. Kordun, Banija, Lika (those are the basis of Communist and Autonomaš scum in Serbia today), Kvarner, Herzegovina, Dalmatia (Croats in Vojvodina), Montenegro (Montenigger infestation).

Search "Vlakovi/vozovi bez voznog reda" for example.

That's wasteful

Lobotomize and enslave, cheap workforce to demolish and reconstruct every single inhabited place since currently all are glorified ciganmalas. Will even make them develop physically

this

>I don't care really, the truth is irrelevant, only survival
Then why don't we just give up our identity and switch to female lineage and become Jews? That's the only certain way to survive.

Fuck that, only truth matters and the truth is Christianity = Judaism for Goyim.

Religion is completely connected with civilization.
Find me an atheist civilization, or a society which reached higher development level without an organized religion.

You're so painfully uneducated it's ridiculous. Wasting my time arguing with retards like you, why do I do it.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud

we are even darker,black bois aint got shit on us

Redpill me on Serbian politics and good political options.

Which party, which people, what is the optimal Serb strategy for domestic and foreign policy?

I know what Talmud is, and I know about the supposedly anti-Semitic quotes from the Bible.

I also know that the Christian doctrine (love your enemy, be meek, turn the other cheek) makes the goyim much easier to subvert.

i don't think there is something special the one should be redpilled about since we apparently don't have any competent party nor people as of now

what i know is that all traitors should be exterminated first. then we can sit at the table and think what next

Are you?Serbia was never fully "Serb".First and foremost,Serbs are a Wendish tribe from the North,while South Slavs are mostly Scalven tribes.It just happened that Serbs where on top,and the rest of the tribes assimilated.
>Monte Nigger infestation
Karadjordje was literally a Mountain Nigger that moved into Sumadija,so you are pretty delusional if you think that happened post-WW1.
Most of the other shit came during the 90's.
Croats in Vojvodina made 3% of the population,while post-WW1 Vojvodina was 30% Serb,30% Magyar,30% German,so Croats in Vojvodina should be the least of your mixed blood worries.
I said civilization existed before Christianity,not before Religion.

You have two options:
1) Fifth column
2) Controlled opposition