Wasn't he supposed to release a book like a month ago?

Wasn't he supposed to release a book like a month ago?
Is Hitler full of shit?

worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3988205-HITLER-ADOLF-0003.html#document/p2
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is obviously fake and I know for a fact the guy I saw was NOT hitler because I'm not faceblind like 90% of Sup Forums, but one time I was in Buenos Aires and at a hostel I swear to god the guy behind the desk was former SS, looked exactly like that old guy on the right.

He never said a word either. It freaked us all out at first. He was a huge asshole.

of course he's a fake
what are the odds that hitler would live to be the oldest person ever by a margin of six years?

Big, if true.

superior ayran genes. plus Brazilian ass can regenerate cells.

Sup Forums tier

I feel like it could be him the nose and ears dont stop growing he has the same general expression as hitler in some photos

no dna evidence? proof or 'fake news'

'Many people, including his wife of 55 years, Angela Martinez, believe that Herman Guntherberg isn’t really Adolf Hitler, but is simply suffering from dementia.' kek

Ears do not match. Not Grampa Hitler.

ears and nose do not stop growing ever, actually

I'm generally nice to the elderly, but I'd give my left nut to lay a proper backhand on Hitlers wrinkly leathery cheek today, hopefully making him swallow the rest of his few remaining teeth and them ripping his asshole to shreds when he shat them in his adult diaper.
Seriously, fuck that guy for ruining European nationalism for us for G-d knows how long

Too good to be true user...to good to be true

Hitler slipped out of Germany, but that's not Hitler

>worldnewsdailyreport

Surely they have the scoop on Hitler before anyone else.

imagine if they found out brazillian ass farts actually do do this
with pink eye being simply a side effect like all good cures have

While it is possible that Hitler fled to South America and his death was staged, there is no way that he could have lived that long. He was had tons of health problems and was addicted to drugs.

sup rebbit

ok rabbi

I saw Hitler at a grocery store in Buenos Aires yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

How the fuck does anyone live to be 128

Wasnt the worlds oldest person 111 just this year

it's not him matey, his wife says he's senile

argentina - last bastion of the true aryan man

it's obviously him, you fucking moron. what does some bitch know?

Please stop this pasta is painful to read and it comes directly from Reddit and it just reminds me of those faggots whenever I read it

Hitler died in the late 70's in Argentina surrounded by many other nazi's that escaped there after the second world war.

This is not some conspiricy but was actually confirmed by the CIA in secret files they released in the late 90's. The CIA had been tracking him and knew of his whereabouts since '46. Look it up.

This, and he left a legacy. Plus ultra

checks out

SOurce ?

“I’ve been blamed for a lot of crimes that I’ve never committed. Because of that, I’ve had to spend more than half of my life hiding from Jews, so I’ve had my punishment already.”

That was the best quote ever

But Hitler was part Jew

Nazi space magic

But it doesn't come from reddit - how new are you?

documentcloud.org/documents/3988205-HITLER-ADOLF-0003.html#document/p2

All files on Hitler
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

Huh? Huh? Huh?

6,000,000 kills achievement unlocked
now hes using god-mode hacks

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

you saw hitler?

That pasta is older than Plebbit you twat

Also
>you have to go back

Hitler died in Argentina.