It has begun

I am very disappointed in you Sup Forums. You still haven't caught unto the evil sinister plan of the elites behind the NWO. You didn't put the clues together.

>Hefner's cause of death
>Government at fault, not any chance they will tell you they created, not many, but thousands of biotic resistant viruses and bacteria.
>It's chemical activated, which they are ready to spray the world with it.
>You could have stopped it, now it's too late.

We risk everything to come here and drop clues. You are focused by their slide threads. At least I enjoyed the diamond in the rough brilliant posts, I will be thinking of you in my government bunker, still don't have my +1 yet though. I was thinking of asking a random kid, give him a shot at something.

Hefner's cause of death was a side note on Sup Forums, and most of us don't know about what bioweapons our government has. What exactly are they planning on spraying us with?

Please give me a direction where I should look. I want to help.

Could have stopped it. You can't be serious. If you are know what's your excuse? Talk all cryptic then expect a bunch of nobody's to do something about the government. OK gg

Give us a smoking gun then ya larping fuckwit your info is next to fucking useless

Also this freaking posts talks about metal detectors not chemicals. How the hell does this reference something about biotic resistant viruses? Please point that out in graphic!

What was Hefner's cause of death?

Someone you trust is one of us.

If it doesn't involve Shia LaBeouf we're not interested.

This thread is comfy af

he was OLD and should've been murdered a long time ago. he's in hell now, what's your point about his death?? spite it out already, stop being evasive!

So, Hugh Hefner's death... heart attack, but it's said E. Coli had to do with it and it caused him "blood poisoning"

Strange.

Bump.

So glad you answered my questions. Thanks for clearing that up....

>Biotic resistant viruses
>BIOTIC RESISTANT
>VIRUSES
Nigger these retards may be fooled but viruses have ALWAYS been impune to antibiotics you fucking NIGGGGGER.

LOL exactly.

It's not strange at all that an old man with a weakened immune system is more susceptible to bacterial infection. You come in contact with lots of potentially deadly bacteria every day, only your immune system is strong enough that it doesn't post a problem.

>Government at fault, not any chance they will tell you they created, not many, but thousands of biotic resistant viruses and bacteria.
>It's chemical activated, which they are ready to spray the world with it.

Does this mean to say we already have these bacteria living within us, and all that's required now is the chemical stimulant to activate them?

Basically, this E. Coli that killed Hefner, does this bacteria now live inside all of us? And once the spray begins it's activated?

This is nice thread.

The (((MSM))) reported that he died of natural causes. There was no reason to believe there was any malicious intent because he was in fact, a good goy his whole life (pushing degeneracy).

Superbugs are a result of decades of big pharma prescribing too many antibiotics to people and people not finishing their regiment which allows the harmful microorganisms to survive and adapt as well as the meat industry pumping antibiotics into our food supply to supposedly keep our food safer to consume (even though the opposite was happening).

Also known fact if you are rh negative you are usually allergic to antibiotics. But also meaning less likely to get Ill. Must suck being human us ayyyy can handle anything.

Y'all "risk everything" to drop clues but won't spill the beans so we can do what we do best. Why risk everything with a clue rather than the absolute truth? You're already risking everything, tell us what you know so we can adjust our aim better

>LA b NFE tv
how is that any hint to a virus??

can you tell us how to can check for infection? does drinking bleach kill its activation???

you should know by now Sup Forums isn't working nor digging anymore since years. 4cuck is just the scapegoat of the chans, the front for the normies and MSM to spit on it... while all the dirty work, the digging threads and the meme generators are dispatched on the reals chans, like cripple, .pl, end.xyz, orgul, etc..
This way the others chans are protected by the 'shining' of 4cuck, because everytime something is accomplished by the various chans, it's always 4cucks who is blamed, so who attract all the spotlights.
It's very useful for us. You gain visibility like the reddit whores you are, while we can work comfy without being raided by mossad and CIAniggers every 2 mins.

If you want help from anons, if you want to drop breadcrumbs, come at home white man, come at infinitychan.

This.

Faggots like OP have the nerve to piss and whine because they felt like writing their shit in vague ways and now this is a cause for outrage because the right information isn't being disseminated.

If there are any serious, non LARP posters out there wanting to help - the only thing we actually give a fuck about is genuine proof. Not "a hint in the right direction." Audio, pictures, videos which cannot be sourced from the usual chaotic contemplation or public info. The leaked photos in the hotel suite were pretty good leads. Be like that guy. Don't help us figure out shit we already would have figured out soon enough anyway. Give us irrefutable things for us to work with, or

Fuck
Off

>MSM blames Sup Forums
>Implies MSM could read Sup Forums
>MSM could read your post
God fucking dammit user

>Hugh Hefner eats well done steak
Nigger nobody wants a burnt piece of boot leather.

Old

wrong. heff was about to be asked to testify in the upcoming hollywood pedogade shitshow. he was on trial for some rape shit and made a plea deal. that's why he was murdered.
>muh tipguy. faggot name. faggot cia