Why do many people on pol defend Israel? It's an illegal country that has no right to exist

Why do many people on pol defend Israel? It's an illegal country that has no right to exist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
youtube.com/watch?v=ogBqsPlCl2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only shills.

I was told to

We LOVE Israel! Bankroll our white nationalist movement please!

prominent alt-righters are always defending israel, they admire them as ethno-state

>this

you realize they are doing that to put you on a terrorist list, infiltrate, and shut you down?

the can't shut down what doesn't exist. define the alt-right for me ....

Sup Forums is full of good goys these days

Israel is a prophetic nation. Mazel tov!

I mean
It's home
but I actually like you goyim too so I don't come here JUST to shill

We have no right to exist? why isn't anyone doing anything about this?

Oh, right, they can't.

>It's an illegal country that has no right to exist

Lol. If you can't enforce your law, it becomes void you stupid sand dweller

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

Catalonia needs to be independent. Catalans need to have their historical home as an independent nation. You are a stupid uncivilized manolo. Criticizing Catalonia's right to independence is anti-Catalan bigotry.

Only lefties and muslims hate Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=ogBqsPlCl2M

By that logic America has no right to exist either.

No country has a "right" to exist per say.

Countries earn their existence by their own actions (ensuring their national defence & state administration)

In this regard, Israel succeeds to live on as a state and Palestine fails and is slowly being erased.

Case close, deal with it.

Legality or not, what the FUCK are you going to do about it? You cannot stop them. Conquerors have the right to the land.

fuck Palestine ..they lost their land to the ottomans ..the british and israel ..and then had the UN come in and give them land back ..Thats the International equivalent of losing all your stuff on a dare and then having your mom get your stuff back .If they wanted their land pussies should have fought harder

Still God's chosen people. Israel exists. Those who curse Israel will be cursed, those who bless Israel will be blessed.

Hello, Ahmed. How about you fuck off, eh?

by who user?

What the hell is a legal country according to you and why should that matter? Are you saying Israel is not a real country? Israeli people actually exist.

>defending Israel with NatSoc flag

Same as Palestine then.

I don't.

They're a white nationalist ethno-state on Arab lands that needs to be disbanded.

>2017
>using priest-values 'real' and 'unreal'
uberkek

Because Jew are fellow white people

>t. Muhammed

There Jews are not even the same jews that lived there before but they do have a legal claim on land.

British conquered and owned the land. Israel was planned to be founded for the modern Jew as early as 1900s.

Land transfer was direct. Not sure how you can claim it's an illegal country.

>defending Islam with Czech flag
You have to go back, Abdul.

Jeder Jud gehört geköpft

almost as if countries are made up completely based on war and conquest and its the winners who get to decide borders. hmm.. weird

Cause we must always stand against those sand niggers at all cost....and Israel is a bastion of Civilization in a region where the people are unable to look beyond their false god Allah

Zusammen mit allen Verrätern

I think everyone has a right to exist. But yeah...Isreal and the Jews are hated by everyone around them. They would be better off in Germany. I'm sure the Germans would take them too.

That's not how it went down. England took the area over after the WWII and the U.S. has bankrolled Isreal's defense ever since.

Israeli jews are based unlike Soros globalist jews. Even Trump loves Israel.

>England took the area ove
hmm.. almost as if no one could question their might after winning a major world war

History is a bit off. British owned it longer before Ww2

and most of that region backed the completely wrong side, so they were keeping their heads low

>>>r/The_Cuckold

I would be cool with israel if all jews went and stayed there like they say they would.

Only /nu-pol/ fags defend the Israel

>Enabling the kikes to have a state complete with nuclear weapons, an intelligence agency and allowing them to have internationally protected state secrets

Jee, what could possibly go wrong

Nice try shitskin

Sup Forums hate both the sandniggers and the kikes

10 million kikes beat hundreds of millions of mudslimes.

If that is not a right to exist than nothing is.

>Sup Forums hates Assad

Only a kike would say such a thing

Whatever dude, but you should be talking to these guys instead

And Sup Forums hates cucks too...

Prophetic??

Don't talk shit retard.

Ghana siempre gana

i have never seen a positive comment about israel here. dafuq u talking about son

Try reading this thread

You are dissolving ethnically. 50 years from now jews will be at 50%

Jews defending Jews degeneracy for money. Unheard of.