Ok so we all know that after griffith has sex with the princess, he gets captured and tortured for about a year...

Ok so we all know that after griffith has sex with the princess, he gets captured and tortured for about a year. My question is: Why the severity of the punishment? I don't think that griffith completly deserved what he got and how he was treated from the Midland castle. They basically dehumanized him. What do u think his official charge was? was it really imperative to cut off his tounge? does anyone else think that the whole thing was a bit harsh?

Also, what exactly did they do to him in there. I jus watched the anime so i know most of it, but the manga prolly went into better description.

The princess's father was sexually obsessed with her, and he took his jealousy and anger out on Griffith. Do kings need any better reason than just wanting someone punished?

>sneaking into the bedroom of a princess and stealing her maidenhood
>not literally one of the most damning crimes possible in pseudo-medieval times
Plus, the king wanted that hymen for himself

In the manga it goes like this: The king was obsessed with his daughter to being his sheltered barbie doll, eventually he wanted to fuck her. When Griffith deflowers her, the king goes nuts and Griffith even calls the king out on his shit and drive the king a bit more mad.

In the anime, I first interpreted like this before I read the manga and it still works well: A princess' virginity is vital for creating new relations with other kingdoms for marriage. Griffith seems like he took too much advantage of his freshly gained position (from the season changes, possibly 2 months after) and fucking with the royal bloodline is extremely punishable in basically every royal run society in human history.

Both work. The manga one is obviously the cannon one. There's a lot that goes wrong when someone deflowers a princess of a kingdom.

>taking the virginity of the princess
>the king is a crazed man in love with his daughter
>why was the punishment so severe

Should be more surprised Griffith wasn't publicly beheaded.

Short Explanation:

> King wants that Princess Poon-Tang
> Princess wants Griff dick
> Griff takes Princess because Guts is taken away from him
> King is pissed
> tothedungeon.jpg
>torturer is fucked up
> Griff suffers, is abused, gets his tongue sliced off
> all tendons are removed, so he can't even use his limbs to move
> becomes skele-griff
>gets saved
> eclipse.webm

Just imagine having some low-born fuccboi deflower your wife's daughter.

You'd be angry too.

The kind was totally obsessed and sexually overwhelmed by his daughter for looking exactly like his wife and wanted to take her virginity. So he became enraged knowing Griffith deflowered her.

Because the king wanted to fuck his daughter and he got really mad that he was cucked by one of the most beautiful and his most effective commanders.

If I was king, I would have told my torturers to give Griffith a vagina to replace the pristine one he stole.

>kind

Well that's a terribly typo.

*king

>terribly

Fuck I should go to bed.

Are you literally retarded?
I mean, literally? Are you?

Me here
I forgot to answer what they did the Griffith. They cut all of the tendons in his body and removed most of his muscle mass. They deformed his face, lashed him, and cut his tongue out. Basically same as the anime.

>the sex scene in the second movie

berserk sucks

All of this. You can't think about this with a modern mindset, OP. This isn't somebody banging one of Obama's daughters. If somebody in Griffith's position had pulled that shit in any medieval society in our history, they would have been either executed, or tortured then executed. You don't just bust up into the Princess' chambers, then bust a nut in the Princess, okay? Unless you're literally on track to marry her, you just don't fucking do that.

>removed most of his muscle mass.
Not so much removed it as it atrophied as he couldn't use those muscles anymore.

When has fucking princesses unallowed ever ended well for any body?

king should have killed him
but gotta have shit writing for this stupid story

This.

The movies did a lot of stuff well (if you have read the manga).

Griff was on track to marry her. Just not officially.
So he's kinda sneaking open his Christmas present early.
It didn't help that he started taunting the delusional king after being caught.
Kinda gives him even more reason to want you to suffer.

No. No they didn't. Especially if you read the manga.

The king himself even admits he probably would have been with the princess one day, and Griffith knew it too
Griffith was just butthurt about his favorite toy leaving him, and decided to act out

With his boy toy walking out on him, Griff needed to prove to himself he still had control over someone. Anyone. Besides Casca. That would have been too easy.

>u
>jus
>i
>prolly
You must be 18+ to browse Sup Forums shitstain, now fuck off.

>The king wanted to fuck his daughter first yet some faggot got her first
>not dehumanisatin that faggot
Get yourself a brain after killing yourself.

The king wanted to tap that shit first.

gg

What were you expecting? He put his dinky in the royal hoo hoo. Thats one of the worst crimes medieval times had. Princesses virginity was used as a bartering tool to secure a nation's future back then. He should have just boned some peasants like the rest of society did.

The punishment was that harsh, so Griffith would survive. Skull Knight talks about junction points in causality, basically events that have to happen with the outcome deciding what happens next. One of those junction points is the eclipse.
Think about it: Griffith _cannot_ die before the eclipse. During his and Guts' first duel, Guts is ready to kill him, but he loses that duel basically by "chance". The crimson Behelit saves his life all the time. Zodd could have killed him, but he sees the Behelit and fucks off, because he knows, Griffith cannot die. Then during the fox hunt, the Behelit literally stops a poison crossbow bolt from harming Griffith. When Wyald shows up, Zodd even rescues Griffith of his own "free will", because he is the fated owner of the crimson Behelit.
When Guts and Griffith fight for the second time, Guts does not want to kill his friend, so he holds his blade and is thus able to defeat him.
It's all in line with the themes of free will and "causality" in the story. A more sane decision would have been to execute Griffith right there, but something would have protected him from death. There was never any chance to actually end his life.

Did the king really admit that? I honestly can't remember

He also nearly starved to death.

>Did the king really admit that?
No.

The king wanted the flower for himself. More than enough if you ask me.

Are you serious? It's because the king wanted to fuck the princess and was mad he got cucked
Not even kidding.
Did you not read?

>control
He clawed at himself and cried while thinking of Guts the whole time. It was an obvious rebound spiced up with some self-destructive tencies.

*tendencies

>The Femto scene in the third

because the king was fucking nuts and wanted to fuck his daughter

I am a biology idiot, how do tendons work? How immobile do you get with them removed? (How do you remove them?)

Tendons are strings of muscles/whatever that contract and relax to pull your joints into the position you want them. Basically he couldn't use his hands or feet anymore.

>berserk will never look this good again

>They deformed his face
Miura forgot that real fast.

>Butthurt about Guts leaving so he went and fucked the princess
So what was the next step of his master plan?

And you can remove them just like that?

Sacrificing his mercenary band. With 2 survivors.

Tendons heal back extremely slowly and when they do they can be way too stiff and nt function as well as they used to. When an athlete accidentally tears a tendon they're fucked most of the time.

If they're cut they can be surgically reconnected, but I don't know if medicine in this setting is sophisticated enough to pull that off, especially after over a year or however long it was.

Tendons are the tough gristle cables that connect muscles to bones. Without tendons the muscles can't do anything.

Ligaments connect bone to bone. If you hear about fucked up knees or shoulders, it's because a ligament got jacked up.

While it was hot, I thought it was overly long, when you consider that a lot of other parts were desperately in need of fleshing out. For instance, Guts' departure. Instead of Casca realizing that Guts' is about to leave and then her and the crew trying to convince him to stay, they just show up at the snowy peak without any buildup. Couldn't spare one minute or two to make this scene, that also happened to highlight how important he became to Caska, but had time for an extended fucking session with the princess.

grif had one spectacular disastrous rebound

>just like that
It's pretty easy for a skilled butcher. They do it all the time on animal meat.

Dat ass

The princess's ass is nice too.

this.

Nobody fucks like Griffith. Rough or soft.

Is Griffith crying? Does he miss Guts that much?

They flayed his face. The facial features stayed mostly intact.

>>Is Griffith crying? Does he miss Guts that much?

very much yes. Guts didn't realize how emotionally dependent Griffith was

Yes.

To be fair, he didn't use to be. As Casca said, Guts "ruined" Griffith and gave him a huge weak point.

That's just adorable! And gay. It seems kinda gay.

Berserk newfag here. Started a few days ago, fucking love it so far.
What's the watching order for the anime? I'm not sure. Someone told me to watch the episodes before the movies first?

Read the manga you faggot.

I plan on doing both, yeah. First I'd like to watch it though because I'm lazy.

Very gay, you mean.
>I tried to convince myself that Griffith wanted you just for your strength. But Griffith, so calm and composed, always gets impulsive when it comes to you! It's as if...as if...

It was implied.

>Sneaked into the room of a royal princess
>Fuck her without the father's consent
>Stole her virginity (let's not forget virginity was very important for women in the middle ages)

Honestly Griffith should have been executed and not tortured.

>You will never fuck a woman as comprehensively as Griffith

Most civilized nations don''t let adults bang kids. Kids banging kids is okay though because they're just being idiots as opposed to exploiting an obvious power discrepancy by age.

HE PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

>Griffith had to make himself strong! But Griffith isn't a god...! A person's heart can't be sustained by dreams and ideals alone! You! You made Griffith weak!
Local man's homosexuality ruins everything.

The literal devil's own luck.

And yet another story where everything bad could have been avoided if the protagonist had just given the villain the D.

> You will never desperately do anything and everything to a woman in the vain hope it will rid your thoughts of a gruff burly man and his obscenely oversized blade.
You're not fooling anyone Griffith

>actual good old fashioned physical screentones

Man I kinda miss these

king wanted to rape his own daughter, but griffith got there first

Griffith had demonic protection so he couldn't die. His curse didn't say anything about being flayed alive however.

Besides, execution is too simple a punishment that makes people think of ordinary thieves or deserters. A special crime deserves a special pain.

But the real question here is whether or not they raped Griffith. They must have, right? I bet the king had all his soldiers gangbang him like what happened to Tyrion's first wife in Game of Thrones.

His torturer did say that they'd lived like a husband and wife.

Are we all ignoring the fact that the princess looks like the most sexually satisfied being on earth, just look at her lazily lying in bed, barely able to breathe, let alone stand up. Is Griffith that good in bed? She looks so satisfied she could die on the spot.

That would explain the whole Casca situation.

hang yourself tbqh famicom

Well of course. Griffith was fantasizing about Guts after all.

How crazy was her pussy game?

The old guy Griffith pleased for money confirmed that Griff was absolutely fantastic in bed.

>tfw we can see Guts being raped by a nigger, but can't see Griffith take load after load from an entire legion of horny soldiers while the torturer watches and jacks off

Considering he was mentally masturbating to Guts while fucking her, it makes a lot of sense.

Did you really have to link all these posts like a goddamn retard?

Griffith knew that he would never marry the princess fast enough. The king would delay her marriage until the band was forced to move to fight the exterior forces and die to their demons.

Guts was his only chance because Guts was the only one who could assassinate the king (and take the blame), and deep down Griffith knew the previous murder he asked to Guts was too much on Guts psyche.

Butt fucking the princess in the pussy was a long shot, but could result in a marriage to keep her purity intact. Doing it alone would also prevent the king trying to find any escape goat and minimize odds of being caught.

>Griffith fucks an old man for money once
>old man is completely obsessed and sacrifices his army and castle just to get a chance at that sweet ass again
>Griffith fucks the princess once
>she turns into a fanatical servant of Griffith searches him out for years just so she can get a taste of that dick again
>fucks Caska once
>she orgasms so hard she instantly mindbreaks and becomes retarded

Griffith is a sexual god

I can't wait to see what BERSERK mode Gutts will do to his sweet, tight Femto boypussy.
I kinda think they will mindbreak each other with pleasure

Yes we have to stop messing around and address the real issue. Just look at her sleeping like a bear.

It justs annoyed me too much that no one was speaking about that.

And I'm not kidding, bears sleep exactly like that.

She looks like she ate too much delicious food and was fucked by an angel right after, the only way out being full hibernation mode to try recover.

I bet she slept for 10 days after that.

Considering she was probably taught NOTHING about sex probably pretty bad desu senpai, she was probably just entirely submissive to griffith and let him do everything

He didn't give a fuck about marrying the princess at that point. Rickert says he fell into one hell of a depression, stopped talking, and then simply disappeared.

Well he DID study the !karma sutra

>Butt fucking the princess in the pussy

>Butt fucking
>in the pussy
>escape goat

fucking the princess without permission is literally high treason

It's funny as fuck because it's true

I think he was memeing