Sam Hyde, who is he?

Who the FUCK is Sam Hyde? my friend won't tell me and told me to post here asking you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn6kEsloMdE
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=WpWHsi1VMxI
youtube.com/watch?v=PMZr3AtE6zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He can't keep getting away with it

No.

He's your worse nightmare

He makes money off being a prick

quite possibly the most dangerous and unhinged man on the planet right now! we've been lucky so far he's only killed a few but Interpol are always one step behind.

This guy makes Zyklon Ben Garrison look like a pussy

>one post this ID
If you have to ask...you're already as good as dead.

sage btw

He is the Las Vegas shooter, your welcome

jesus fuck how'd he get an rpg

He can't keep getting away with it

>my friend won't tell me
So Google is not your friend?

Well, he went to the Syria

> Jewgle
> friend to white man
Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn6kEsloMdE

He works for them

sam has many contacts with intentional mafias, he even brokered a deal for Al Baghdadi a few years back.

All those Toyota trucks and light support weapons giving our boys grief in hte mid east ...... you can thank SAM fucking Hyde

>youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
This is essential sam hyde kino
>youtube.com/watch?v=WpWHsi1VMxI
Second best thing hes ever done

and apart from those 2 theres really not a lot else thats good unless you like the other shit he does.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMZr3AtE6zs

Famous Russian terrorist, please report your friend, he likely helped Sam get away with it.

Sam Hyde is a radical Ben Garrisonian.

if you go to the post-office, in ANYTOWN, USA, his picture will be there. his rap sheet takes up 3 spots. he is wanted by inter/pol/ and is a known master of disguises. now, he's masking himself as pic related, and 100% he's the guy who ran over a defenseless woman in Charlottesville

>NAMED: SAMUEL HYDE
>mfw

he calls himself million dollar extreme.

>EITHER you give him a million in crypto

>OR he'll commit what he sees as a million dollars of mass murder

truly a madman

when I was stationed in Iraq, he was LARP'ing as a member of the 'Very Very Special Forces' during 'Op Great Job'. he blends in.

you had a lucky escape user he was prob gathering intel to sell to Iran or Russia

he stole every weapon out of our armory

All I know is dude has killed at least a thousand by now and shows no mercy to anyone including old people and kids. Truly a sadistic individual. Even without guns he's a menace, 6'6'' of pure unhinged madness.

he's a once neet now wanted terrorist

Wait ... wat ?

Jesus fucking Christ !!! this might have been where paddock got his armoury from.

They blasted the concert together then SAM goes for the double cross shooting him dead and leaving a patsy.

He'll be back, the hairs on my neck are standing up

he used m4s right ?

benis

We need to come up with something better than "he can't keep getting away with it". It's stale at this point.

>b Sam Hyde right
>pretend to be Sameed Hadeeth
>now LARP as a heavy buyer for ISIS under a fake passport that not even the experts can crack
>same M.O. he used when he was with Al Qaeda
all those years in constant battle gas made a soulless, hardened killer and a very wealthy man now under deep cover using only crypto's

How many more children will we have to bury before he is brought to justice?

I heard he was calling himself Samir Al Haidi AL Israeli.

He had a bolthole in Belize where he was personally training Jihadists and Cartel men

I hear he's making Ricin down there for a million dollar extreme extortion plot early next year

Mass murderer. Some even go as far as calling him a terrorist, but he seems to be doing it for sick humour rather than political pressure.

He can't keep getting away with it.

You can't expect any less from the son of Ich Ramirez Sanchez, trained from the age of 3 to be a ruthless assassin

biggest war criminal

He has many aliases:
Samûel Hidalgo
Seamus O'hyden
Shmuly Hydeberg
Samir al-Hydara

No on knows where he comes from or what his actual name is

yeah you should see full the list of his aliases that we know of, it takes up an entire wall at Langley as does his victim count.

it's hard to keep tabs on all his names as he's constantly changing his methodology, he once killed a man with a brioche bun and a lighter

his name is (سالم الاهيد)

sam harris' alter ego