Well Sup Forums? Explain yourselves, how can you condone this?

Well Sup Forums? Explain yourselves, how can you condone this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
pbs.org/wnet/historyofus/web12/segment4.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jews were persecuted for no reason except their religion. Jews who weren't even religious were persecuted.
Kek what's this from?

It's true though. Nazis persecuted jews for no reason.

Wow, so the nazis on Sup Forums don't want to justify their crimes against the Jews? Typical.

>no reason
I wouldn't go that far. There was an extremely active communist element in Germany right up until the 30's, and most of the leaders were Jews. They used to fight Nazis in the streets, which is why the SA was even a thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

What's wrong with that? Communism is good if it;s nationalist

Get out newfag

I'm not new, i've been here since the election

>~20 Jews
>Means random ass Jews in a town in Lithuania who never met these people needed to be killed

Please stop posting stormfag talking points. They're always so bad.

If you're going to do something, don't half-ass it.

Shoulda told your parents that when they had you....

because fuck you faggot, thats why,
now lurk moar, you fucking nigger

>no reason

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Justify? Newfaggot, I fap to this shit. Why do you think channers loved V for Vendetta? The Natalie Portman brokenness scene was moar than just our little bdsm fantasy. Your plebian ass just can't manage to connect the dots. Pathetic. Go back to kikebook and plebbit with your normie buddies who can never, and will never truly understand.

>nothing at all

Wow, the jews have been persecuted for centuries. How horrible!

>i fap to this

you need to back to retard containment board, i.e. b

"War, peace, and all that Jazz" -Joy Hakim

If you want to reflect on your high school education.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has actually gassed jews and doesn't instead just bitch about them all day

seriously what's wrong with you, find something else to bitch about or start a cultural revolution over. Or better yet, fucking don't.

>No one was quite sure where it came from

literally read the first few pages of Mein Kampf jesus

google weimar republic

>>implying anyone on Sup Forums has actually gassed jews and doesn't instead just bitch about them all day
Well if you bitch about them enough you'll be gassing them eventually. Another 20 million gone.

Why would I read nazi propaganda? No thank you

Sup Forums nazis so BTFO they don't even have an answer for their war crimes! SAd!

>how can you condone this?

I can't, it looks like it was written by a child to explain something they don't understand but think is a scary story to other children.

Source?

Read about the evils of your nazi leader here, redneck skinhead
pbs.org/wnet/historyofus/web12/segment4.html

You're trying way too hard, son. Have a you but do better in the future, your bait is terrible.

Bait? We're not fishing dude. Get educated on your genocidal leader and then follow him.

>No question about it, Jews have been troublesome to some kings and priests.
>Jews believe that every person is equal before God
>which, if you think about it, means that a king is no different from a peasant!
>Now that is a nonconforming idea! It must have been madening to some authorities.
>Imagine where it might lead if everyone thought that way. (Just where might it lead? To democracy, eventually?)
Holy shit you can smell the jewry in the writing.

Not to mention --
>Jews believe that every person is equal before God
>Goyim
Fucking KEK

Like holy fuck you can literally read then passive aggressiveness written into it.

A book written for primary schoolers

It's true though. The goyim stuff is stormweenie propaganda
Still better than nazi propaganda

>Antifa larping as kekistani
You gave yourself away here. The alt lite hate communists almost as much as we do. And besides we both know that the Marxists of Weimar Germany were not nationalistic, hence your argument is pointless.

Immigrants come to your country for gibs, then begin holding positions of power and high paying jobs, make your countrymen poorer because of lack of fair money and employment, Germans become oppressed and hungry in their own country, all that seems like a legit excuse to btfo jews

Kek

It's a sad sight, so afraid to show those true colors

spare me your bullshit, you fucking burger faggot.

It wasn't only the jews. Hitler invaded Yugoslavia, a fucking monarchy that locked communists in jail.

Do you burgers lack any critical inquiry into anything? It seems that from all nazi apologists the burger ones are the most ignorant.

Low quality b8. Sage and move on.

I'm not antifa man, I hate globalists
Stormfag propaganda, the jews never did any of that

To be fair monarchies are racist but hitler was worse

Stop shilling and prove to me that jews and commies didn't push Germany into war

You prove it. Stop attacking people because of their religion and beliefs

Alright, be back shortly

>inb4 stormfag propaganda relying on circumstantial evidence

The explanation can only be found in my dick, and you're going to have to suck it out.

Or you could ask your mum. She already knows.

>wahhh muh hollorcoaster

Stop downplaying the holocaust man. Not cool.
Oh wow 1 guy's anecdote, wtf i love hitler now. Shit tier stormweenie propaganda

BEEP BEEP, OUTTA MY WAY AUSSIE SHITPOSTER

n o b o d y cares

daily reminder if you're a literal Nazi and Hitler sympathizer you are a moron. The guy had some good ideas, and the uniforms were cool, but just fucking no

Oy very am I stepping on your buttons goyim

>The guy had some good ideas
Nazi much?

low effort

I'm not even a Nazi or holohoax denier, but holy shit, this is some disgusting revisionism. Also the USSR was worse.

It's the truth, nazi fucker

Maybe if your understanding of the world is equal to that of an 8 year old. This shit is written for babies and lacks some serious nuance, which is dangerous, because once people learn that they've been fed bullshit they'll tend to pull a 180 and go full nazi.

It's not bullshit you nazi scumbag. Stop with your historical revisionism and face the facts. Nazis were monsters.

Jesus Christ, this reads like a buzzfeed article. So this is the famed American Education.

This is the famed truth that nazis and holocaust deniers on Sup Forums ignore.

kek
pic related, its you