Ask a chink living in a white country anything (NZ election edition)

I'm bored. I'm here to answer you're most burning questions about WESTERNISED CHINKS, not FOB CHINKS.

FAQ
>Why are you here?
To study, contribute to society and live a fulfilling life :)
>Why don't you get the fuck out?
I could but you can't make me legally because I'm a permanent resident :')
>Can you speak English?
youtube.com/watch?v=YECW_iGcrSo
>Why do you keep voting for National?
So I was trolling around this thread
and to put it bluntly they are nice to us so we are nice to them. NZ is one of the few places in the world where the government is stable and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to live there. Americans think they are flooded by chinks but they are surrounded by the cream of the crop, the most well off and wealthy. Most Chinese prefer to live in places that have subsidised something like education or healthcare. Also National's immigration policy to us is relaxed and have recognised Chinese bring $$$ to NZ at the expense of the local people. Think of dairy products. Why are they so expensive even though they're made here? Because the world market is more profitable and kiwis must pay world price otherwise all of it will be exported. This is the same with immigration. There are people willing to contribute more and work for less therefore the government appeals to the most productive and least costly group.
>Are you really smart?
I see myself average/above average. I just try to work hard to get good grades.
>Why do you keep increasing the house prices/rent?
See
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn2gUAqeSsI
youtube.com/watch?v=4GlWcoKNHqQ
>Why do chinks have no soul and are insectecoids?
Asians pride routine and order, therefore "old habits die hard". Sometimes it's really hard to change the mindset of someone when their parents and parents' parents etc were doing it. Hell my grandfather still beats his grandchildren.

Fuck off back to China, you disgusting insect.

How big is your cock?

do you ching the chong my man?

Yeah I'll have a special fried rice, sweet and sour pork and some of them prawn chips.
Thanks

Fpbp. Ask yourself this you fucking chinger, why did you leave China? Because it's full of fucking Chinese, that's why. The Chinese is what makes China shit so you brought your stinky chinky arse to the west to filthy up our countries.

>Why dont you get the fuck out?
>I could but you cant legally make me
This is why the Japanese don't get along with the Chinese parasites

So disrespectful and rude to other people when invited in as friends.

Go back to China, and take your supermarkets, investment and the rest of your people with you.
Dis

Sorry but did you not read my header? I said westernised chinks not fob chinks. I speaking for people who've basically grown up here and identify as westernised but still cling on to that asianess inside of em

Yeah, you just can't beat Whitey civilization. Affirmative action, gibs and citizenship for parasites like yourself. Fuck off back to China.

You skipped over my question about your cock

Exactly. Go the fuck back. This is a British colony, not Shanghai, chang

:(
I ling the ding my man :D
Sour pork is god tier. Never ever tried prawn chips though.
How is that? I am entitled to live here granted a formal document by the immigration department. It's like me being able to take your house without notice. Would it accrue any value? No. You have the right to protect and own it. Same with my immigration status here. You can't just tell me to get out just because you don't like it.

You obviously haven't larped here very long. You're not welcome in nz, or on Sup Forums. We don't care if you "integrate", you can fuck off back home.

How do you explain yourself the soulless chink meme?

You don't get it. We often don't want to overtake you guys we want to LIVE with you guys! We're not here to destroy white civilisation like Arabs, believe it or not most of us love white people and are grateful we get to live here. There are so many Chinks I know who are full on kiwi and don't even identify as Chinese in any way.

No, but how big is your cock? My understanding is that a lot of asians have pretty OK cocks, all things considered.

These subhuman chinks don't care about china being shit. They don't have souls, and don't feel pain or discomfort from poor conditions. They only care about getting the opportunity to fuck somebody over so that they can 'get ahead' and climb to the top of the squirming pile of rats that is their civilization.

They leave China to exploit the people and conditions of other countries. They do not give a single slimy shit if they ruin it in the process. Your argument will NEVER work on a chink.

The only thing that works is "get the fuck out, or we will slaughter you like the animals you are - and your women and children too".

Good luck with that one in the 21st century. Your kike slavers want that chink money.

LEAVE

The only reason you have that meaningless piece of paper, Chang, is because the corrupt shills in the govt. Want your vote. Seriously, leave.

It does not fucking matter what you identify as, Chang, youre not welcome. I'm very happy to admit youre not bombing us and trying to implement sharia, but youre not European, and therefore don't fit in. The majority of chinks only hang out with other chinks, and bring their shitty traditions, food and retarded medicine. Again, you're not welcome

Um, you do know why we're letting Chinese into western countries right?

We're hoping to show the Mainland Chinese how stupid the CCP are, so when you get educated you can fix that mess of a country out.

Holy, like you have all those resources and just a giant mess 200km from your eastern coast inland.

You can thank us later, but hopefully soon. Because a war with China will be so profitable for the West. So sort out China, before we do.

>We often don't want to overtake you guys we want to LIVE with you guys!

Bullshit, chink insect. You form insular ghettos which you expand systematically to take over nearby regions. "Westernized" chinks do nothing to stop this, but rather encourage it by feeding massive amounts of money to their relatives who are actively engaged in the process.

You are a fucking cancer if you are allowed to take root. "Westernized" chinks are just part of the poison.

Nuke china 1000 times and throw every chinese into concentration camps until there are none left. Colonize Chinese mainland with whites after the radiation subsides.

Actually all you would need to throw China into a 50 year civil war would be to drop a tactical nuke on the 3 gorges dam. The results would plunge the subcontinent into total chaos for decades.

Funny thing the NZ1 party has had a growth in chinese voters....
Still it is a formal document solidifying my right to live here. I'm pretty sure NZ is the least corrupt country on earth right?
Yeah I guess mine's all right. It's just white people have superior genetics and are usually taller, more muscular and stronger. Seriously, I'm shorter than all my white friends.
With Chinese people there are two types, those that live on the mainland and those that don't. China went full communist retard in the middle of the 20th century and the chinese outside china viewed them as barbaric and primitive since china closed it's doors to everyone. Even though China now is somewhat open and very very rich, these gossips stick around and that's where you get the "all chinese eat dogs" and other sorts of things

>It's just white people have superior genetics and are usually taller, more muscular and stronger
Nah. Up until about 5 years ago the chinks were categorically midgets. But now there are tall-ass big strapping muscular ones everywhere.

But let's get back to your dick. It's the internet and nobody's going to make fun of you. How big?

You miss the point. You're not welcome, whatever piece of paper you have. NZ first had an increased Chinese voter turnout because once they're in, they want to keep that advantage away from other cockroaches like themselves.
I got 2 of the chinese I know to vote for winny, and they both know my opinions about immigration. They eat the most disgusting food, and treat animals terribly, even worse than westerners.
Get fucked

Why don't you ask why you faggots ended up in the South Pacific?

How big is your cock?

You see what you said there COULD be true for fob chinks but I'm representing the chinks who've grown up here and have morals and don't subscribe to the barbaric "everyone for himself' mindset of communist china in the 60s. How can we create fortune if we destroy what is around us. You must learn to adapt rather than destroy what others have left or given you.
I hope you can change your attitude one day. I just want you to know when you see a chink they don't think "I will destroy whitey! They owe ME because they oppressed me!" like niggers think. Sure you guys occupied China in the 1900s but NOBODY gives a shit anymore. Most Chinese people think "oh hey a white person. They're kinda strange aren't they" and that's it. That's the worst we think. Most of the time we consider you guys the ones in charge and we play by your rules.
Truth be told China probably doesn't even think about us. What a couple hundred thousand chinks living in a faraway land vs the 1.2 billion back home? It's like a fairytale to them.
No man....we're just very family oriented. Think of it like this. At least we pay our way in this world. We don't jump the border like Mexicans and don't ask for things from the government. It hurts me to think you equate us to those good for nothing nigger arabs and other such lowlifes :(

What kinda Chinese people are they if you consider them your friend? I know to some people I will never be accepted but I've grown up with racism all my life where the indigenous people hated Chinese so the """"""racism"""""" (hardly any) I deal with here is nothing compared to where I used to live. I really hope you guys can change your attitude. I want to be your friend and it's up to you to shake my hand :D

Have you schlonged a Kiwi yet?

He's probably a turbovirgin. Too embarrassed about himself to tell us how big his schlong is.

No. I have morals and don't want to sling around woman and be a scumbag

Stop buying up our housing plz

I want you to live with the other chinks, in China, and we'll be with our people in our own countries. I'd consider them friends, Sure, but I know they're not like me, and so do they. They are far more redpilled than any normie (due to my influence), but that doesn't mean they should be allowed to live in a white country, the same way if it were the other way around.

White people aren't your friends. Reap the benefits and share them with people of your own race.

You frankly sound like some self hating chinese.

Is it because you have self-confidence issues derived from your cock situation?

No! I don't want to fulfill my stereotype!
>You frankly sound like some self hating chinese.
Yes! With every race there are some things you don't like about it. I just want to be a good human being, y'know treat others how you'd treat your family (if they are good people of course)
Unfortunately it's a symbol of status and all the real estate agents are secretly high five-ing themselves because they will gladly sell to people with money.

Why so compartmentalised bro? Isn't one of the founding principles of democracy the freedom of movement? Throughout the years so many governments have restricted movement as a means of control and it is only through westernisation we get to experience true freedom. Asian history is basically just trying to adopt western practices because we view them as the most advanced and complex

what's fob?

Fresh off the boat as in immigrants that just came off the boat from china or vietnam or whatever

>How is that? I am entitled to live here granted a formal document by the immigration department. It's like me being able to take your house without notice. Would it accrue any value? No. You have the right to protect and own it. Same with my immigration status here. You can't just tell me to get out just because you don't like it.
YOU HAVE NO HONOR

YOU DISRESPECT THE HOST EVEN WITH THIS POST

IF YOU WERENT A PARASITE, YOU WOULDNT NEED TO RUN FROM YOUR HOMELAND AND EXPLOIT ANOTHER NATION

YOU WOULD EITHER STAY THERE AND KEEP PARASITES OUT OR YOU WOULD HAVE SO MUCH YOU SHARE IT WITH ANOTHER NATION

I am deeply saddened by what has happened to the modern chinese communist ant slave. One of the most ancient civilizations mankind had was wiped out by Mao both culturally and genetically.

Japan liberated Asia from European imperialist colonizers during WW2 and did so at the price of millions of their bravest men. This is how you repay their sacrifice? By becoming a parasitic cancer? Why didnt you just surrender to them then? Why dont you compete to make the world better for all instead of exploiting selfishly as a parasite dodging eventual extermination?

Either go back to your country or dont be a parasite creating more countries like your failed one. Dont spread parasitic cancer, cure it.

ah. well, uh do you live among a lot of other chinks there? are you part of a community? what are your hobbies?

I don't mind some Chinese specifically Hong Kong and Singapore the rest can fuck off.

Yeah I do live along with other chinks. Some traditionalists and some full on kiwi. I’m pretty boring as my hobbies are shitposting, exercising, listening to classical or rock and yes, fucking studying.
Yeah too many people here are assuming chinese from china as in 1960s china

I live with a bunch of semi-fob chinks (problem is even the westernized ones don't even speak engilsh anymore, leading to a de facto fob sprawling chinatown no matter what the chinks avoid admitting - it's nothing short of a takeover invasion). Their hobbies include not working, not having any self respect, living in squalor, buying brand new flashy cars and not driving them, collecting flip-flops, and, most recently, ordering weapons from Amazon and probably making the neighbors think we're about to have another mass shooting because they don't seem to have the self-awareness to notice that in the US we like our guns and everything but that's based on the expectation of using them responsibly.

Why do westerners love Japan so much?? Japan shares a lot of things with China culturally so what gives? Are you blinded by their mannerisms and politeness? Do you like the anime? Anyway I’d be more concerned over niggers or Mexicans in the usa rather than Chinese.

Chinamen = yellow peril, low-level dirt insects, communists

Waifu = kawaii ^_^

how much of whatsaid do you consider to be true?

Alot of angst towards immigrants is boiling to the surface because government refuses to talk about these issues. Like i said not a fan of mainland Chinese but no real problem with ex empire enclaves they tend to be far more civilised and want to build a nation.

I'll take westernized Asians over muzzies 7 days a week and twice on Sunday my man.

And good solid messicans are decent as well, and it makes sense to balance out the yellow with some brown. Or we could stop the boats for the most part and go back to making most of our own replacement poulation.

GTFO chink.
Fpbp

hard working New Yoricans are solid peeps

Calm down, you downs-syndrome faggot

How big is your cock?

What's the meaning of this?

checked I was just asking a simple question but for some reason all the yellowbois are cagey about it. Half the guys in the world have smaller than average cocks, so it's not like it's a big deal if it's not something to brag about. I wouldn't brag about mine.

They only thing you bring are your subhuman looks and insect mentality
Fpbp

>AMA
>bails on thread 50 posts in
truly subhuman behavior