Other urls found in this thread:

ange-vierge-anime.com/special/?mode=comic3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Corruption is one of the best fetishes.

Saya a best. Everyone else a shit.

Saya a shit. Sonic best girl.

You a shit.

no u

Every girl is cute and nice. Fuck everyone who disagrees.

Is there really corruption?

I've had this fetish ever since I was a kid.

>there are RIGHT now corruption fags out there not watching ange vierge

>Hinata: I'm only getting my ass kicked because my link level is low
>Saya: I don't have any link myself, bitch

UC hax. Call the devs, this game ain't balanced.

Is this the AOTS?

muh power of rage trumps everything

Is Saya the one who's corrupted?

No

Technically she was angry at herself and there was a bit of belief in friendship power near the end.

Nah, the attack force that went to hit the enemy's stronghold all got corrupted. That force was made up of many top SR and EXR, and at least over 250 Progresses (most probably R and lower SR). The only Progress at base are two EXR officers and the rest are made up of C and UC, basically the scrub reserve force that didn't join the attack force.

This anime is bad and you should feel bad for watching it

Are we going to see the rest of those 200+ Progresses? Most likely not, but some mention would be nice.

I'm trying to fix that, faggot. Give me a while.

I was expecting too much from this series, I thought they would actually use some clever reasoning to win but it really is just some shonen asspull that who shouts louder will win .

Well, it is bad, but I don't really feel bad for watching it.

I think its very entertaining and I feeling pretty good for watching it.

It was pretty obvious though. They haven't even pulled out the real asspulls yet in the form of making the UCs rank up mid-battle.

You know that's going to happen next.

Did it turn grimdark?

No, she literally won by shonenshit screaming

That would only happen if those girls got killed for real. Instead, they just get dimension fault-crystal prisons, brainwashing, and then clothes-ripping.

Nah. It went on the cheesy Starwars meets Symphogear meets Nanoha route.

>Starwars meets Symphogear meets Nanoha route

This sounds fucking amazing. Stop bullshitting me I doubt this shitty-looking mobageshit is that hilarious.

That needs to be made into a banner.

It's not a great show, but it's not shitty-looking. Admittedly, it's not really that great-looking either. Slightly above-average for now.

I actually can't believe that they still made the brainwashed girls take baths.
I don't know if I should respect that resolve or not.

Best girl.

>Are we going to see the rest of those 200+ Progresses?
I hope so. It'll be a glaring plot hole they don't get at least a mention.

This show escalated quickly.

It's fun as fuck.

So, are there uncensored versions of this yet?

Wait for the BDs?

After episode 2 I was actually a bit worried they might lose their way and try to take the show seriously, but they've found the way to make serious battle scenes just as silly as bathing scenes.

What went wrong?

Any of the routes they could have taken I wouldn't have minded but I'm glad they went for the really stupid campy shit. Though a bleak grimdark feeling might have been nice as well.

Darkness.

You mean what went right.

Saya is so cute when she smiles. Much better than the other girls.

>they even color swap their clothes
Shouldn't have stopped there. They should have made their corrupted clothes lewder as well.

This show is bad, but at least it's entertaining. So far it's on the symphogear level of dumb fun.

I was slightly confused after 1st episode what this show really wants to be, but right now it's pretty clear that they just do everything for shits and giggles. I am up for Silver Link version of Sympho. I also hope in BD they will leave steam and light in just to fuck with people.

At least this one revels in its stupidity, literally the guiltiest pleasure this season. If you want something that I actually feel bad watching then that'd have to be QC.

>QC
This. I was hoping for another guilty pleasure but I don't like the direction that one's taking. Well, I'm not greedy, I got AV and that's a lot, I'll most likely drop the other one.

I don't think QC is really horrible. I mean it's pretty bad and bland, but it does provide something with it's 3 authors creating different teams and I do like the soundtrack even though it's mostly wubstep. QC is still much more creative and interesting to watch than fucking Asterisk or Hundered or other shit shows like that.

For me in this category this season:
Taboo Tattoo is first because of this edgy 2000 feel. The level of edge and cheese reminds me Akuma no Riddle.
Ange Vierge is second because of this Symphogear feel.
QC is way down on the third place but I'm not bored by it and I think it does try to do something slightly different.

Will MC get her waifu back and have episodic baths with her again?

I hope she won't bath until she can get her back.

So you don't want her to take a bath for an entire week?

Fuck that's hot.

Hidden gem of the season

>stinky, sweaty re-encounter
I love these

Bathing without your waifu is not worth it.

There's about 150 characters in the actual TCG, but I doubt any more than the characters who have already appeared in the anime will be shown.

Amane is going to get NTRd while in that crystal. Saya's senpai is gonna hog that small budding chest.

What the fuck was that last fight? How are they not getting fucked in the ass by Disney yet?

Because "darkside" was just meme translation, and just having a lightsaber in the show is probably not enough for lawsuit.

In fact it's not the first time a lightsaber appears in an anime series.

you can't copyright laser swords user

I love when this happens.

But you can copyright sounds they make.

>Disney caring about the sound of a mobage anime airing at the middle of the night

Why are angry girls so hot? Saya should always be mad.

You're kidding me she was fucking annoying with that self hating rant she's like Ange 2.0

But perpetually mad Ange was hot as fuck as well. The only problem was that Tusk existed.

>the scrub team is now going to travel across the different worlds to fight the other senpais

I'd play an Ange Vierge spectacle fighter desu senpai.

Senran Kagura: Ange Vierge Edition when?

She was a cut for two episodes.

I hope they use teamwork to beat the other EXRs. There shouldn't be more weak links and they can't just have Saya going friendship rage mode every time.

Unfortunately, it might be the case that each UC will one on one their respective EXR senpai. The team work will probably only start back up when they're fighting generic aliens.

I wish that I was wrong though.

This kind of shitty drama doesn't work when it's only the third episode and have been given no reason to care about these characters and their forced problems.

They were all ganging up on samurai girl though.
Saya only got to solo this one because her mindcontrol link was weak. All the other girls are full on corrupted so that probably means they do need to do some teamwork to beat them.

Nah man. Regalia is in third.

If the show had laid emotional groundwork with them for catharsis in 1v1s I'd expect it, but it only bothered with Saya.

But the development was built since the first episode.

>regalia
>bad
>worse than AV and TT
Kill yourself, faggot

I have two budding reasons to care about Saya and her problems, pal.

I'm not saying its worse. In fact, I think it's by far better than the other two.

But in the chuuni over-the-top cheesyshit department personally. I'd rate it lower even if the third episode had that hilarious DARKNESS everywhere portion.

This makes me moist.

Is this show really similiar to Symphogear? I might actually pick it up then I love shows like that.

Its definitely has the same kind of "feel" and its the same kind of dumb fun.

Imagine if a bunch of MtG nerds who just finished a Star Wars marathon thought it would be cool to cram in all their favorite anime shit and made a bootleg Symphogear anime in their basement. With all the Nanoha-lites, mecha musumes, casual nudity, and dick-shaped aliens corrupting all the cute girls.

Ah fuck I hate phoneposting.

That sounds stupid as fuck. I love it.

my body is ready

I just picked this up last night and sat through the first episode.

It was stupid as fuck, this is everything I want out of an anime. I love it.

Surprisingly apt.

Ep. 3 manga is up.
ange-vierge-anime.com/special/?mode=comic3

NOT FLAT ENOUGH

Why does robutt make car noises? Like literal car engine sounds.
The fuck?

VROOM VROOM
They go fast, man.

Best part of the series

Why isn't this more popular on Sup Forums we liked valvrave and ange

Low-brow mobage adaptation lad.

we can make it so

First episode was pretty meh

Anons couldn't handle literally twelve minutes of bath time during the first episode.

Im already pushing for it since last episode user and I feel we have already improved quite a bit.

I think its mostly a matter of lack of knowledge about this show since a lot people dropped it after the first epsiode.

Currently I am trying to focus on getting the Symphogear and Nanoha fags on board.

VROOM cheering up Saya was the best.

"I'm envious of your chest's low air resistance".

Is there an English version for this? Is it a parody or a normal version of the same story?