Absolute state of Norway today

Capped this from our official national news media just now.
Why are Polaks doing this?
How can we fix our legal system?
What would you do if you found a naked grown man in your stables or barn?

> source: www.nrk.no

> nrk.no/urix/mann-voldtok-12-aring-sa-hun-ble-gravid-_-fikk-delt-omsorg-for-barnet-1.13724856

> nrk.no/hordaland/nekter-straffskyld-for-a-ha-brent-ned-planlagt-asylmottak-1.13725213

>nrk.no/nordland/naken-mann-gikk-til-angrep-i-fjos-i-lofoten-1.13725384

Articles in norwegian, can translate if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html
nrk.no/hordaland/nekter-straffskyld-for-a-ha-brent-ned-planlagt-asylmottak-1.13725213
nrk.no/hordaland/mener-flybillett-beviser-at-de-ikke-planla-a-brenne-ned-asylmottak-1.13722130
youtube.com/watch?v=HiNmIsaRRtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he tried to burn a refugee place down? hahahaha

I see now that the rapist stuff is from america..

Why don't you guys use this as a rallying point to get a bunch of young guys together, find the people responsible for this, and paint the street with their guts?

because even voicing a different opinion than the official narrative allows will get you in jail for hate speech and such within hours.

Don't be an unpatriotic piece of shit. Pay your taxes citizen.

>What would you do if you found a naked grown man in your stables or barn?

>the horse rapist strikes again

oh wow, it's that iranian guy again

I googled "norwegian prison". Is this about what you can expect?

based poles

Holy shit I've never heard about this.

the nice prisons are exclusively used to house min-sec prisoners (drunk driving, public intoxication, etc etc)

we have shitty prisons that are repurposed german concentration camps that have been slightly modernized that we put foreigners in.

Repeat offenders generally get put in the bad prisons.

B A S E D

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html

Pretty much. But when you have just been brought in(to the police station) they put you straight in solitary confinement, sometimes for days and those places are no picnic and are actually classified as human rights abuses.

The Kebab Fears the Polak

>Why are Polaks doing this?
What? You mean what you should be doing you cuck?

No, that's not how it works. First they ignore you, then they freeze you out, then send you to a mental institution.

Funny, Norcucks on Sup Forums are so full of shit how based Norway is and totally not like Sweden.

Are things so bad in norway?
Even in Sweden things are (slowly) improving and now you can hold an open debate about the negative impact of wellfare migration

he knows the norbros are just planning on receiving them and shitting them off to his country

>Although Breivik has three prison cells, access to an electronic typewriter, newspapers, TV, exercise machines and videogames, and can cook and do laundry, Mr Storrvik argued that he is being damaged by his isolation.

You're really not making this case for me.

Norway is more based than Sweden, you can't compare us. We have a conservative+"far-right"-populists for the second time in govt now, Sweden is a lost cause.

I was thinking more on if you out the jews or masonry.

>American news, good news and hilarious news
>State of Norway

kill yourself

>polakk kom til norge for å brenne ned asylmottak

kek, link pls

>polakkk
anyways, we are not based our country is a shithole so dont come here

Our magazine covers are some of the best shit around

>I was thinking more on if you out the jews or masonry.
Well duh, if you speak out against jews and shit people are going to think you are a nazi

You yourself said you have a far right populist party in control. i remember reading a report by the norwegian police about rape in Oslo and...Bergen i think and it said 100% of assault rapes were commited by non-european men and in Bergen it was 90%

In Sweden we arent allowed to do such research, our politicans dont even want to check how much migration is costing us each year. instead they want us to "choose love" and that "people enrich society"

Still, things are improving quickly and Sweden might not be a lost cause after all but from what i understand Norway already has turned around and is way ahead

> nrk.no/hordaland/nekter-straffskyld-for-a-ha-brent-ned-planlagt-asylmottak-1.13725213

Love you Polbros, never change

Fjotolf Hansen you mean? He renamed himself from prison

How are they improving?

nrk.no/hordaland/mener-flybillett-beviser-at-de-ikke-planla-a-brenne-ned-asylmottak-1.13722130
Lol they risk 21 years for attempted murder by fire.

>Schooltrip to Poland
>Live in 2-star hotel outside Warzaw
>Buy every cigarette brand they have in the store because it's cheap and we were 15.
>Me and a friend almost robbed by three polish chavs after buying vodka.
>Proceed to visit Salt mines (literal salt mines)
>After that we went to Auswhitz.
>Missed our flight, so we had to ride bus home.

Great trip!

He lies And it's not even full yet! Let's go Poland everyone!

>he's a feminist
Of course

Reminder that these guys, the green communists, are represented in parliament in Norway
>what me and my husband do in the bedroom is our own business

>How are they improving?
Well, last week at the NMR demonstation TV4 (a news outlet) actaully had to confess during a live streaming report that the counter demonstrators attacked the police and were throwing rocks and people on social media were outraged
DN(a paper) did a study that said 97% of perpetrators in violent shootings were of foreign background

And ofc there was the case where the illegal migrants filed a police report against a SD politican who they claimed slander them when he said they were illegals (they were protesting the afgahn deportations) and then it turns out the migrant lied about his age to authorities
Nothing will come off it surely but it opened peoples eyes to the massive fraud thats going on

And when i say improving you need to remember Sweden is in a really, really bad place right now so its like saying the sun is being cooler when its temperature has been lowered by 1 degree celcius

>nrk.no/hordaland/nekter-straffskyld-for-a-ha-brent-ned-planlagt-asylmottak-1.13725213

>nrk.no/hordaland/mener-flybillett-beviser-at-de-ikke-planla-a-brenne-ned-asylmottak-1.13722130

top kek
"ikke planla" - just a casual Polish afternoon in Norway
I love my people

two words

SAM
HYDE

And people think the green party in sweden is bad. Wtf västsverige

Hold on Haraald, is this for or against muslims? Because putting a fucking baby face kid and talking about marriage certainly doesn't raise good flags.

So sweden is getting better like the hunger crisis in africa is slowing down because of the thousand children that starved to death today? thousand less mouths to feed so africa is improving?

I remember sweden 15 years ago, was actually a pretty decent place. Good music, nice girls and funny dudes.

What does it say

It is improving but like i said, things are still very bad.
Maybe we will make a turnaround case, stop migration, being deportation and stop spending all our money on social benefits for migrants. Who knows? but that reality is far off right now

daily reminder South africa is America future

youtube.com/watch?v=HiNmIsaRRtA

>80s south africa commercial

They were white Ethnostate like you
They Has Nuke and Gun

But Now ANC and ((corporate elite)) using white men for scapegoat of their corruption and inability

South africa is your future, white american user

>Why are Polaks doing this?
because NOONE ELSE is doing this
that's fucking why

you are treating shitskins like holy begins and your own citizens like shit

this situation with shitskinns will escalate in time to a point when they will RULE your country
and because we will be the last white country in europe there is a high chance that they will start sending these shitskins to OUR country

and then we will have this problem but on huge scale
and do you know how costly is 12.7mm bullet in our country ?
you cannot imagine

lul, norway is only seen as good because sweden has all the aggro. the leader of our communist party Gahr Store, who is the biggest party and has ruled norway since WWII is a legit crypto___
We litterally used our oilmoney to fund the clinton fundation on our own. Pay'd three times the amount that Saudi arabia did, just in small payments over several years like obongo did with the iran ransom.

will Norway/Denmark/V4 become the new Axis?

funny thing is that they had to shot this picture using polish woman but in german studio because they could not find enough niggers in our country :^)

>environmental party The Greens

> "What me and my husband does in the bedroom is our decision"

> "It's unacceptable that ethnicity, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or functionality restricts individuals participation influance and quality of life"

> #respectall*cultures

one can hope

can I migrate to you guys? I'm unwanted straight white male in my country

amazing, I did not know that :')

>can I migrate to you guys? I'm unwanted straight white male in my country

sure

To be honest I think Poland/Hungary/Central Europe are going to experience brain gain while west europe get's drained of it.

Makes sense too why East Euros want bigger armies, the EU will try and force this shit on them unless they're not worth the fight.

>what me and my husband do in he bedroom is our business
>it is unacceptable that ethnicity, age, gender-identity, gender-expression, sexual orientation or retardation limits individuals participation, influence and life quality - green partypolicy-program 2017-2021

Picrelated is the 1 politician the green marxists got into parliament this year, pictured two years ago. She has since colored her hair blonde, and is not doing any of this for attention

>Picrelated is the 1 politician
Why are some leftist women such babes?
Its either the stereotype of megafeminist like big red or an extreme babe

sure you can
but
you must learn how to squat
we are not sitting here we are squatting even when sitting at table having dinner
you must know how to drink vodka properly
also vodka is our national currency so remember that
you must also know how to roast kiełbasa properly
also you must have at least one pair of hussary wings in your house (just in case..)
and of course you must learn how to make bigos and pierogi
only then you can become true Pole

since these are the four current rulers of norway, I'm thinking no

seriously dont come here our women smell bad and everyone is drunk everytime

>Get naked
>Attack a farmer

Thanks polbro, I already am /fit/ and heavily into vodka. I drink vodka with a beer on the side because norwegian vodka tastes bad. I will begin my kiełbasa training shortly and start making the hussar wings. I already know pierogi but will look into bigos soon

> I love how progressive our country is in regards to waman """""leaders"""""

cmon polak, you just make me want to come to you more
I too would like to smell bad and be drunk everytime

Well poland made it very clear they didn't want the parssites, the parasites came any way and thus poland gave them the fuck you treatment , it is the only thing those muslim parasites understand .
you have to be cruel to them for them to get the message, anything else is viewed as weak, and they will take advantage of kindness and generosity , in their culture brutality is common place and social order is strictly enforced via the honor system .
They have no personal way to contain themselves except via a restrictive social code.
It is an external locus of control, this goes for their sexuality as well , western women are the opporsite of covered muslim women, are viewed as impure, whores and fair game for rape, in fact it is a sign of weakness of western men that western women have so much freedom and self agency , attacking women and children is a way of shaming western men, when they are left off scott free by leftist courts they laugh their arses off and do it again .
they boast about on twitter and facebook .
They are so brazen they livestream their rapes.
feminist controlled governments do not understand the muslim Arab and black African mind set .

>be polak
>be so poor you cant even afford a gun so you have to rob a bank with a spoon
people are starving here, just like in africa dont come here

Don't worry, I bring gibs from my country to give to new friends. I also love slav girls, their faces appeal to me alot

>you must learn how to squat
checked
>we are not sitting here we are squatting even when sitting at table having dinner
checked
>you must know how to drink vodka properly
checked
>also vodka is our national currency so remember that
here too, checked
>you must also know how to roast kiełbasa properly
oh, I like "kolbasa", checked
>also you must have at least one pair of hussary wings in your house (just in case..)
will difinitely buy one, so checked
>and of course you must learn how to make bigos and pierogi
oh, it's part of our national cuisine, so checked
>only then you can become true Pole
But I am russian, lol.