Arslan Thread

REMOVE ANDRAGORAS remove andragoras
you are worst parsian. you are the parsian idiot you are the parsian smell. return to Lusitania. to our lusitania cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,shindra we will never forgeve you. rajendra rascal FUck but fuck asshole shindra stink shindra sqhipere shqipare..lusitania genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead lusitanian..ahahahahahSHINDRA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget parsian war .Turan we kill the king , turan return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot shindran and lusitanian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ANDRAGORAS FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. arslan+daryun+narsasu+gieve=kill andragoras…you will pars civil war/w arslan alive in pars, arslan making political alliances of pars . fast kindness arslan pars. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of arslan… you are ppoor stink turan… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

arslan alive numbr one #1 in pars ….fuck the lusitania ,..FUCKk ashol shindran no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. arslan aliv and real strong wizard take all the shindran farm aminal with kindness magic now we the pars rule .ape of the zoo presidant innocentis fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and misr wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. pars greattst countrey

>I told that guy to march on Ecbatana and he actually did it the absolute madman.

Subs when?

>[HorribleSubs] Arslan Senki S2 - 04 [720p].mkv
Now

All those recent spoilers

I don't want to live anymore

If you are going to be a king you cant be the little spoon in a homosexual relationship. That's like the first rule of being a king.

Arslan is a princess.

That dolphin's face is like "I see what you did there".

>dat Alfarid

Where does Daryun find those gay tops?

Sad, if only the budget+production of this shitty anime went to the Kingdom...

don't be a catty bitch because you can't pull off the sinbad look

What a fuccboi

Alfreed must stink like a wet dog considering she cames from a barbarian bandit tribe.
I understand narsu's cringe whenever she tried to snuggle up to him

>You will never suckle on Farangis-Dono's lactating titties while she gives you a handjob

>Narsus is a bandit chief now
Sasuga!

Was going to check out this show but found out it's based on the book by the same author who wrote LoGH. Now I'm doubtful: what if it's as shit and boring as LoGH, with cardboard 1D characters, gary stu MCs, asspulls and such. Are the animation and designs at least good?

This author must have a fetish for fuccbois. Two book series about fuccbois becoming monarchs is a bit too much, don't you think? Although I'm by no means implying there's anything wrong with wanting to be dominated and ruled by a qt 3.14 fuccboi :3

Lift with your legs, not with your back!

>Are the animation and designs at least good?
Animation is so-so, a bit ridiculous at times and ugly when there's too much CGI. The designs are very good (they follow the direction of Arakawa), but the art can be full of QUALITY at times. Actually, the QUALITY is quite often in the first season, whereas now it's less noticeable (although still there).

>farangis managing to create a spark with the arrow
wew

>he doesn't listen to the djinn

Elam doesn't hide his orientation anymore

based yasuda tiddies

She also created a spark in my heart with her beauty.

Would you purchase their goods?

>harbour harlots
Are you insane?

Why kalafina's ed song is so shit this time? The first season one was top while this one is kinda bland.

>so-so
arslan is absolute garbage visually

because all they did literally sound like the same shit

I want to serve under Denka and give my life to protect his smile.

>only 4 episodes left.
;_;

>full OP is out

>4 episodes left
>they're probably getting on a boat soon
SOUND THE ALARM

Really? How the fuck are they going to wrap anything up?

>they're probably getting on a boat soon

>wrap anything up

lol

Wait there's a season 2?

>4 eps left

Maybe they'll show the boat but won't get on it?

>Why kalafina's ed song is so shit this time?
>this time

>4 episodes left
>manga is crawling at snail's pace

They are going Mount & Blade right? This is like Tytania all over again.

Nice pots

>Daryun's face

Is this the reason FMABitch stopped making that terrible farm manga?

Any good compared to FMA?

What is she thinking?

Do you like FireEmblem? if so watch this its great.

This week's eyecatch is pretty. Narsus's father's elder sister's husband's cousin's son's carpets were neat too.

>I wonder if this height could kill me

I wonder who could be pulling the strings.

The pirates are pathetic, they scattered just by hearing the name of Daryun.

>they scattered just by hearing the name of Daryun

Of course

nice jugs

I love the new tropical outfits everyone's wearing.

>I should have stopped playing hard to get and fuck gieve already

Fuck off Gieve

Are you telling me you wouldn't run from MARZBAN DARYUN?

Best boy.

absolutely haram

Why does this show do politics better than Magi ever could?

Where do I get a Denka guys?

Because medieval politics were rather simple.

I'm enjoying these characters a lot; after S1 it's like watching good friends go on adventures.

>you will never grind your sword with Daryun
;_;

>you will never grind any sword

l-l-ewd

Would you let Daryun polish your sword?

They are not grinding. They are honing. Get it right.

So Andragoras just let Daryun and Narsus laugh in his face and go with Arslan? I get he doesn't really have any use for either of them and he was just trying to make it harder for Arslan to reach his goal, but he explicitly forbade them from following the prince. Doesn't it set a bad precedent if the King just allows people to openly disobey his orders with no consecuences?

Jaswag.

MESAME TEMAE

>Hermes's edgy gondola
>Alfarid picking the sluttiest trikini avaliable
>That cat imitating Gieve
Background details are the best.

What was the point of adding this dude to Arslan's party? Not that I dislike him, but he doesn't really bring anything new to the team. In most episodes he is just sorta there.

STOP SEXUALIZING THE DENKA

Fodder so they can kill a named character and steel Arslan's resolve without it being someone like Elam.

Arslan is actually a gay harem.

Does anyone in Arslan's party get laid in novels?

>Don't you dare to speak about me or My Denka ever again.

the sword in that scene is wrrong tho

What are they doing here?

Surely, it is nothing... homosexual right? Do I need to remember Author-San forbade that!?

Have you never honed a longsword so much it became a falchion?

Sadly, mine metamorphosed into a rapier.

Kubard

rapier is arguably the best 1v1 white weapon
light, extremely maneuverable and quick, won't break, almost never bends, superior distance to almost every one-handed weapon
sure, piercing plate armor is a problem, but plate armor quickly proved to be shit in battlefields

If it's really my sword, then why not?

I know that very well, you cant do shit with a 2h sword against that fucking sword.
They can pierce some types of plate armor and you can protect nearly your whole body with their guard.

On my defense, I'd say that im a swordfag that dont like rapiers, but sadly they are the best sword for a duel.

>all bling go to the darkest party member
Sasuga.

Hot. There must be more of this. I mean, gay harems.

>Write manga/book about cute fuccbois
>Forbid fangurls to schlick to homolust
he wot, mates?

I think his opinion stopped mattering a long time ago.

It ain't easy...