John Beilman murder/ suicide

Guy gets his house raided and brought in for questioning shoots his daughter and then blows his head off? Works for a company that makes batteries for military phones and that's what the random charger in paddocks room was....any more info?

Other urls found in this thread:

neon-nettle.com/news/2893-key-witness-in-las-vegas-shooting-kills-self-and-daughter-following-fbi-raid
rochesterfirst.com/news/local-news/two-people-found-shot-and-killed-in-fairport-home/825178083
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody believe him!! its all lies!! FAKE NEWS!!!!

he was alone!, he did because he could, who cares about the motive?!?

what important is how he got the guns, the motive is irrelevant

Provide a legitimate source for your claim, faggot.

Get some sleep OP. No one wants the public to have the answers they want more than me, but I looked into it, nothings hear. You're very sleepy OP lets all just get a little sleep now...

yawn, this was debunked 2 years ago in january 2015. no need to lose sleep over going over this again. better to just masturbate a bit and then sleep. someone else can look into it if it needs digging up again

>used a toilet like Steven
>well connected
Absolute state of america right now.

"gotta ban them all, gotta ban them all, banthegun"

Are all these folks posting about going to go get sleep and not to worry about it and relax and look away.....

Is this some meme I am not understanding, or did 100 robots all come crashing into this thread? That is nuts, if true.

(And if it is just memesters....you are not doing much more than if you were sinceere, since all you did was clog up the thread and derail it into memery. Post something substantive)

OK, all that aside: What IS THE DEAL with that charger? I haven't even been able to find out HOW we know about it....was that information leaked? This whole shooting has bad smells oozing from it.

>Officers found what Farina described as a “goodbye note” to Donna from Beilman that Farina said indicated the circumstances of the shooting but not the motive.
>Inside the home was Beilman’s wife and Nicole’s mother, Donna Beilman, whom Farina said did not hear the shots and knew nothing of the deaths of her husband and daughter until she was informed by police at the scene.
>Farina described Nicole Beilman as suffering from Rett Syndrome, a rare neurological disorder that left her confined to a wheelchair and fully dependent on her parents for care.

That's a simple case, with no outside actors unlikely (mother was in house). Kid was disabled and the father has committed euthanasia. Life sucks.

>or did 100 robots all come crashing into this thread?
Yep.

>this guy

once you've been around a bit, you learn you can't stay awake for all battles on pol. better sleep a bit and wait for real one so you can be warm and rested when tou are needed. a good soldier sleeps when he can

That meme has been used here for over a year now you stupid newfag

>100 bots
Pretty true, one way or the other.
> find out HOW we know
Do we really know how we know anything? A bunch of people got shot at the concert (faking all the concequences of that is OTT), but just about everything else is somewhat unusal and un-confirmed. Until I see at least a cctv freeze-frame of "Paddock" being there, and alive, I've no reason to assume he was.

he was raping his daughter and was worried he was going to get busted

What proof is there of John Beilman even existing?

Reminder that if you search 19 williamsburg drive fairport NY on google, the house image is blurred out

Further reminder that a day after FEDs visited his home he kills himself and his former company gets 50 million dollar grant from Defense sector

>who cares about the motive ?

I guess the families of victims would like to know more about the motives, don't ya think ?

On the other hand, who'd care about a random user spreading some "I don't care" shit over the internet ?

What the fucking fuck!

knowing what the crazy guy was thinking, isnt going to magically revive their dead relative

when someone disappears, then yes, the family needs to know what happened, as in, is the relative alive, or dead

but vegas, they are dead, the bodies are there, no more closure needed, what difference does it make? they are dead anyway

pretty strange, tbqh.
the timing is just too odd.

How often does this happen that google street view blurres out houses and why do they do that?

>he took his daughter, Nicole, into the backyard and shot her and then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun

>back of the head with a shotgun

Nothing suspicious about someone shooting themselves in the back of their head with a shotgun

>Beilman's wife, Donna Beilman, was inside the home and did not hear the shots that took the life of her husband and daughter

Obviously she couldn't hear two shots from a fucking shotgun outside because;
1, She's fucking deaf
2, He fitted the shotgun with a silencer

Nothing to see here folks, go back to the blacked threads

neon-nettle.com/news/2893-key-witness-in-las-vegas-shooting-kills-self-and-daughter-following-fbi-raid

Guns were there before Paddock. Saudis on the upper floor brought them to sell

motive is totally relevant.
shill gtfo.

why would saudis sell guns which are registered to paddocks name?

Whoa there user, 100 bots? On Sup Forums? Tinfoil hat getting a little tight, or maybe you're just a little tired. Get some rest, quick shut eye, maybe 30 minutes, just to clear your head, then come back at this thread with a fresh mind. It'll still be here in 30 minutes, after your nap, because you're tired. You just need some sleep. I'm going to get some sleep myself, because I'm tired

Go to sleep then faggot.

I'M WIDE AWAKE AND FULL OF ENERGY

You can contact Google and they will blur your home or even black it out. Also, it depends on the laws of whatever place you're staying.

how do you not hear 2 separate 12 gauge shotgun blasts inside your own home? Either this story is fake or the narrative is.

this

had one nap, nothing happening in thread. think i will have one more

go away

FBI was at the Beilman's home on Tuesday.

Fairport Police Chief Sam Farina said 60-year-old John Beilman killed his 27-year-old daughter, Nichole Beilman, and then himself around 5:22 a.m. Wednesday.

Posted: Oct 04, 2017 07:07 AM EDT

Updated: Oct 06, 2017 12:39 AM ED

The Liberals in the FBI covering tracks
rochesterfirst.com/news/local-news/two-people-found-shot-and-killed-in-fairport-home/825178083