FUCKING DROPPED

FUCKING DROPPED
Who wrote this shit?

a fat guy

Is this the one with the loli mom?

Just drop every character except for the trap and the loli mom.

yea, but you never see her again.

>MC turns down Blond Oujosama who wanted to fuck him
>Only to be turned down by a chubby-chaser

How can a man shoot himself in the foot like this?

Fat guy is a girl.

Fat guy is based
Masamune is a cuck

I'm confused by the fact that no on can tell that the fat girl is a girl.
I'm also not understanding how her scheme is supposed to work.
>Pretend to be a boy as your two families promised to marry their daughter to your family's son
>Use said engagement to get tons of money from them
>???????
What's the endgame here? Eventually, she's going to get found out, and the longer it goes on, the worse it'll be for her and her family since main girl's family isn't going to just accept that fatty swindled them out of millions of yen.

Bunch of niggas, Masamune is uncuckable.

It's wasn't really Masamune's, but the author's revenge on his readers.

Think about the dumb normalfags who only found this manga when Seven seas started publishing it, and then get trolled by the ending after 2-3 years of collecting kek

That's just hilarious. Picked up again.

Fatso is a girl
Yes
Bullshit

>What's the endgame here?
She's already getting some funds from Adagaki family, so the only remotely sane way to play this out is to get as much profits she can before the marriage and them use some excuse to break the engagement.
Still risky as fuck though.

>Seven seas
Who gives a fucking shit?

I hope MC turns back into a fatty at the end.

>He isn't reading this for Aki
You're doing it wrong.

The father is better.

It's not NTR. I swear, NTR trolls are cancer.

Also, this is OTP.

I fucking love Tiv's art

Aki > Imouto > French Princess > Maid > Trap > Neko

Loli Mom > *

Is she wearing a fat suit?

It would honestly be better if it was. If she were to find out after it all that Piggy two is a girl and Piggy one hates her the suffering would be great but the author Is going for a shitty end by the way everything seems to be heading.

when's this getting an animu?

Unfortunately soon. it has already been confirmed.

>that coloring and shading
Please tell me that this is uno-
FUCK

I wish they animated KUSHUKU GAKKOU NO ALICE instead. Even if it has way fewer chs than required it is really good.

I guess there are people butthurt about the bait and switch or whatever? You know the title is intentionally misleading. This series is a rom-com so revenge plan was never going to be actualized. Since the manga is a monthly release, the author tries not to drag the story out for too long, which is a good thing. There are a lot of cute girls with attractive designs, but the story itself isn't ground-breaking or that good. Still, if the author avoids dragging the story then it could easily be a superior Niseoi.