Danganronpa 3

Weedman saves the day tommorow.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10819207
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying weedman in anyway useful

Stop it user

Not before Miaya Gekkogahara scores another kill.

>30%

40% if he has good day,

How rude. She would never do that since she is Nanami

>DR3 has bracelets that put you to sleep periodically and kill you if you break a rule
>monokuma's new VA did the voice of Zero III

>ZTD ends with WE WILL BELIEVE IN THE FUTURE
>but there's a fanatic who will be responsible for 8 billion people dying
>DR takes place in a world where the Tragedy killed most of earth's population

it's going to fucking happen and you know it

... that fell into Despair.

>Implying Kodaka is a hack like Uchi

I refuse to believe in C O M P L E X M O T I V E S

I want to fill komaeda with my hope!

That fucking picture is killing me.

delete this

Fucking Sayaka

So the pro-wrestler did it right?

What would Despair Chiaki do?
Publish day 1 DLC for all your favorite games?

When will he die

Are you ready boys?

>Leon tried to calm her down after she failed at killing him
>She still attacked him after he opened the bathroom door and got herself stabbed by accident
>after 2 failed attempt at murdering him and accidentally killing herelf she still wrote his name so at least he would die in the trial (she didn't know rest would die if he suceed so she only wanted him dead)

a bitch

The two are so far down the hack route they just copy each other's last game

DR1: there was a tragedy that killed most of the population. Monokuma is a funny mascot character.
VLR: There was a tragedy that killed most of the population. Zero III is a funny mascot character, but an AI in a computer. Bracelets on the participants will kill them with a lethal poison in certain circumstances.
DR2: Monokuma is now an AI. The game has an escape room in the style of zero escape. Game ends with WE WILL CREATE OUR OWN FUTURE WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
ZTD: Game ends with WE WILL CREATE OUR OWN FUTURE WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. Participants are periodically put to sleep by the bracelets, which also display the time
DR3: Participants all have bracelets that display the time. The bracelets periodically put participants to sleep. Bracelets also administer a lethal poison in the event a rule is broken.

Despair Chiaki is cute! She can cancel games you've been waiting years for!

>capping own deluded posts

Win killing games

Usami is 100% confirmed innocent

Weedman is the ultimate hope of the future and main character in entire series. We just didn't followed him from his perspective.

Still better than whatever Mahiru would ever do.

Kek.

>in next future episodes
>survivours find out that they were moved 20 years into the future
>weedmen is dead outside the building
>they'd be saved by Remnants of Despair(all 16 of them)
>traitor was the ultimate Therapist who downloaded junko AI from NEO world online before she got deleted and got infected with despair(or she was in despair before since she built Neo world and not designed safe protocols in case someone would die and also added ports for junko ai and developed ai(shiro/kuro kumas) as well since junko is bad with computers)
>but asahina is still dead
Thats whats gonna happen in next 10-11 episodes

>Usami is 100% confirmed innocent
Yeah, miss "There's certainly a traitor in our midst because I'm too good to be hacked from outside" is 100% innocent, sure. She isn't even the ultimate programmer or anything like that.

Whats with Kodaka's fetish for suits? Literally everyone in the FF and the Killer Killer manga is wearing them They are the uniforms for the reserve course with both Hajime and Izuru wearing it too all the time.

This man lost it, anons. Do not be like this man

It fits with the pattern of copying zero escape

literally no difference between hajime and naegi. why did they cut naegi's hair?

Trust in Fedora's hunch.

Hajime is fit and not a manlet, though.

Now that i think about it, Miaya Gekkogahara is definetly a traitor.
Junko openly said during dr2 that she does not understand computers and she has the AIs (at least 2-3 different ones).
The only ones that actually developed AIs and we know of is Chihiro and Miaya(Usami). Since chihiro is dead(sadly) that leaves us to Miaya.
The only thing that does not connect in this theory is where Monica and Chihiro's father would be in that arc

Not canon Kodaka did not write it or acknowledge it at all.

What if Fedora's NG code is that he can't tell the truth

What if this is Neo World Program, with Despair Chiaki AI in it?

This guy is a moral fag. Even his description emphasizes that he has a strong sense of justice. Why does he put up with them? They are a bunch of radicals.

Are you blind? Naegi has bigger eyes while Hajime's are sharper Naegi has lighter hair his is also a bit longer

Reminder that Ryoko is what Junko originally looks like. What would their parents have to have looked like for one daughter to have red eyes and hair, while the other has blue eyes and black hair? Don't think they mentioned having different mothers.

Man Naegi got hot.

Hello! I made this Strawpoll regarding Mirai-Hen!
Imma post this both on Sup Forums & /vg/ so we can get a compiled result of whodunnit!

The Question is simple: Who do you think the traitor of Mirai-Hen is?
strawpoll.me/10819207

Thank you for your answer!

he was better as a cutie patootie

>6'1
>167 Ibs
>Supposed to be huge
Japs can't into proper weights

>Nobody has voted for Great Gozu, Seiko Kimura or Sonosuke Izayoi
Why?

and amerifats can't into proper measure units

Memory shifting has been confirmed in DanganRonpa since the first game

When does shifting happen in DR1?

>A bro
>Too unique to live
>Either he or his GF that will die

Answer should be obvious

Are you taller than your waifu?

Here's your (you)

Help BiowEAre take over the world's gaming industry.

Well she's at least six feet under me in height so...

He still is he just cut his hair this is him farther in the future than Mirai hen but only with long hair I guess he just looks more Bishie with short hair.

>Taller then Kirigiri
Yes!

>As tall as Junko
Why

Y-yes

>implying Chiaki could actually become a therapist

Why is he sweating?

>mukuro not even on the list

I want Headmaster to go full Senator Armstrong

>black guy dies first episode
What a deep character. What was his Ultimate anyway?

>that painful death
Sucks.

Every Weedman prediction
Naegi seeing Bad End and using that to influence his decision
Sayaka's School Mode ending

>What was his Ultimate anyway?
Farmer

He'd more of a Heiachi Mishima looking guy

Despair

He will be in Despair arc

Sayaka's psychic.

Yes.

Even in the normal environment Nagito manages to make everyone feel uncomfortable

FFS

I'm taller than everyone except Sakura and Nekomaru

So yes I'm taller than Mukuro

>Terux2 shorter than a literal trap with anxiety issues
Jesus

Control the Monokumas like Junko did in DR IF She could hole herself in a bunker somewhere and literally be anywhere in the world causing despair with as many Monokumas as she needs nobody would even be able to stop her since even if you destroy one she can just control another and if Juko was able to control 3-4 perfectly I'm sure Nanami could do more. Strategy game skills would also come into play too.

>Mikan is heavier than Akane

T H I C C

Chiaki is a literal shortstack miracle of the universe. How the fuck is Hopemanlet a bit taller but weighs a lot more than Babyface?

>Junko is 44kgs with tits like that
K. Meanwhile Toko weighs as much as Chiaki but doesn't have ass or tits. Dafuq is this even.

He's got a big HOPE

No surprise with that disgusting pig.

How on earth is Chiaki a shortstack she only weighs 100 pounds she is thin as fuck.

>Togami is almost the same weight as Hinata who is 11cm shorter
Japan doesn't really understand character height/weight. Look at Street Fighter

>Fat weighs less than Muscle
So unless Mikan is actually muscular herself she is actually a pig

I'm taller than my husbando. Does that count?

Akane has no far outside of her tits
Must be why she's always so hungry

Only release Xbone exclusives, day Juan DLC, release games like 2 years early so its literally past fucking alpha but she wants 60$ for it, make more CoD, basically the same shit that's happening right now. DR V3 when?

Komaeda's a skinny twink, how the fuck is he 65kg

Tits are genetic and have nothing to do with weight also you don't have to be heavy to have an ass either if that is the way your body develops.

Make mobile non-"""games""" more popular
Oh wait

Because he wasn't as genetically fucked as Fuyu

Obviously, I'm only shorter than Sakura
And Nagito
And holy shit Mikan that is ass is so fucking fat

>169 cm
>44 kg
How?

>tfw one of our protagonists are going to die
>tfw it's going to be our boy Hajime Hinata

How is he going to fucking die in a prequel you moron

>Komaeda's a skinny twink
Says who? the art does not accurately portray their canon appearances Komaeda is the closest under Mondo in chest size he is even above Ishimaru who was pretty swole himself without a shirt

God damn, I hope not.

Most likely, the Remnants of Despair will show up in the Future arc. And save the day
>You see guys? They WERE redeemable!
>hope for everyone!

>Besides Komaeda, fuck that guy.

>Hope for everyone except Naegi because his waifu died plus 9 other people that also died

Great job, guys

Yes, unless your waifu is Sakura I am taller than your waifu

tfw im a 21 year old man and am 170 cm and 52 kg.