I seriously hope these commie fucks burn into the ground

I seriously hope these commie fucks burn into the ground.

Who's boycotting? I for sure am.

nice shoop, nigga.
plus, fuck that sub-par burger chain.
they literally serve frozen diner patties.

go to a real burger joint like whataburger.

fake news from an attention seeking fag.

in-n-out is never frozen faggot. whataburger blows it out of the water, but we owe it to ourselves to provided accurate burger information to the rest of the world.

Based innout

>hating taxes is communism
>an american says this

On one side, it is. Communism originally was just anarchy. No state, no property, no money, etc.
But an american doesn't know that. No american has ever known that. Communism in american means big government fascist totalitarian absolute state.
So why would an american think that "taxation is theft" is a communist slogan?

Post with your flag. You are too familiar with the definition of communism to be american.

fpbp

>Communism originally was just anarchy. No state, no property, no money, etc.
jesus christ this guy

>Communism originally was just anarchy.

Being this retarded

Read history, Bismarck separating the blacks and the reds was his greatest accomplishment.

>Peruvian flag
u wot m8

I had just had an in n out for the first time in like 15 years. Back then I thought it was amazing and was excited to get the chance to try it again, but god damn it was nothing like I remembered. Fries are god awful, burger is OK but nothing amazing like I thought it was.

I also tried Whitecastle and I really liked that. I want to try whataburger but never got the chance to yet.

>taxation is theft
>a commie sentiment

uh oh someone failed 5th grade civics

That's... the opposite of communism m8?

>thinking in-n-out or whataburger are anywhere close to as good as five guys

you're hardly an american

Taxation is a communist concept you moron.

We have a Five Guys here in the North of England. It's pretty good. We have Smash Burger too, but their milkshakes aren't as nice. I also stongly suspect the latter is pandering to the sjw crowd.

That's a radical libertarian saying. Commies want much higher taxes. Most likely fake and bisexual too.

Also cookout is the best chain burger place and I'll fight anyone who claims otherwise.

Five guys is overpriced trash

Taxation isn't the problem
Usury is. It's has concentrated power and influence int he hands of the few in 150 years.
Capitalism is usury.

Deus Vult

B-but taxation IS theft...

Allowing provate banks to control the money supply was game over

You literally need to customize it... Their regular burgers don't satisfy me anymore either.
Ask for peppers inside. Extra cheese. Well done patty. Mustard. Make it a double. Light well done fries.... Animal style maybe. Giving out too many Burger secrets, but dam I love those.

Only niggers like cookout, that's a well known fact

>going to a chain
>not eating and making friends with yout local burger salesman
Your American cards should be revoked.

>against taxation
>commie
Kys cryptocommie

Inn N Out is god tier you fucking plebs.
>Never frozen
>Fresh cut fries every time
>Condiments are all fresh
>Real ice cream shakes
>A full meal is like 5$
>Most of their staffing comes from Christian organizations so even for the shit hole of California there's a disproportionate amount of white workers. And the none white workers are at least docile christ cucks.

>Communism originally was just anarchy. No state, no property, no money, etc.

As expected from the former soviet bloc.

>1 post by this ID

have some sage

>>Most of their staffing comes from Christian organizations

Explain this to an atheist nation. How can you have primary staffing by Christians?

Wouldn't it be religious discrimination in the US to actively hire one religion?

All I know is I lose $200 a paycheck to taxes and I'm over it

>USSR invented communism

When Sup Forums is so retarded, it makes me defend communism.
Read the fucking manifesto, its like 20 pages.

stay mad and wrong bitch nigga

>permanent ring on leg from resting beer can
nice

why no pork?

>it makes me defend communism.
>Read the fucking manifesto

You're the kind of slav that would advocate a literalist reductive definition of communism one second and then attack "capitalism" as an all encompassing term for the status quo.

You're suffering of generational brainwashing by commies.

>muh real communism has never been tried argument

I was born in 1989, how exactly was I brainwashed by commies? You are just wrong, and I am correcting you.
I can correct you on other things, including ones I dislike.
The thing you accuse me of, you are doing it right now.

$1500 of my hard earned money is taken out of my pay every month because of taxes, cunts fucked.

What do you think generational means you fucking inbred vodkafed FAS-face?

Don't get me wrong, you get a shitton of food for like 5 bucks

but it's pretty sub-par quality

>150 years
Show your flag you stupid fucking american. Usury has been a problem since Charlemagne.

I never go there. Or any take out burger. Mine, or in the Bay Area (Houston) Stomp's. Period.

>there's a disproportionate amount of white workers
this
i go to the local in n out and that last none white i remember was some gook girl
meanwhile i go to the jack in the box and its always mexicans or indians, never white people

Uh Oh someone failed basic comprehension.
The pic related is obviously a pronouncement of OP's sentiment and the text is wishing ill on commies.

its probably suppose to be he chew tin

>Uh Oh someone failed basic comprehension.
yeah, you did

>The pic related is obviously a pronouncement of OP's sentiment and the text is wishing ill on commies.
Is that why he calls for boycotting rather than supporting the restaurant, you fucking retard?

>Usury has been a problem since Charlemagne
So I'm right. Thanks for playing toothpaste.
In and out is an American company, so it's an American problem. Doh!

Pal, Usury has been a problem since fuck knows when. Currency control too. Taxation pales in comparison to those two.

Insults don't substitute for arguments.

Nah as long as being christian isn't expressly required it's all kosher.
It's like how you can hire from organization that are trying to help immigrants without it being racial discrimination. It's not *required* that they're all mexicans but they're all mexicans.
Same thing for the church groups, their branch to help people get employed doesn't require you to be christian, but everyone is christian.

Pretty sure most countries even today demand a license for usury. It was never something you could just do, ever. It was always a controlled process.

Step aside. Superior California burger chain coming through

I had no idea they were in the UK.

show a picture of your hands, nignon

This, fucking burgerfats

You should boycott all fast food. You might as well fill your body with shit, because that's what it is.

How the fuck does Panera rate higher than Einstein's
People have retarded taste buds

Unfortunately for you the insults were just the sprinkles on top of the argument, which was merely stating the fact that you misread the post you replied to, although I see now that you deliberately and successively "miss" clear facts to try to slant things your way, so in the end you're unmasked as not only a communism apologist, but also an absolute cunt.

Of crourse the jews have been around forever, but it only became a problem in Europe when Charles "the great" allowed the jews to do their jewy usury because European royalty wanted to take out loans.

Communism literally taxes 100% of your earnings... They are the opposite of communists

>It's not *required* that they're all mexicans but they're all mexicans.

Seems like a very slippery definition and one that was expressly targeted by anti-discrimination laws in the wake of Jim Crow laws.

> their branch to help people get employed doesn't require you to be christian, but everyone is christian

Yes I see how having such a connection would quickly lead to christian staffing. I guess I'm just curious how a society as litigious as yours can let these things stand unchallenged.

forgot pic

Why didnt Charles just seize the jew money? How did jews collect with no state and no military at the time?

>i'm basically from canada
You've clearly never lived in Texas, or the South for that matter.

You insulted me, I "misread" your insult, so you insulted me again, and somehow this makes an argument?

You sound like the main reason that the fast food industry has high employee turnover to be honest. I would be cringing waiting in line behind you.

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE ROADS

>Yes I see how having such a connection would quickly lead to christian staffing. I guess I'm just curious how a society as litigious as yours can let these things stand unchallenged.

We aren't compelled to state a religion on standard employment information. So proving that there's a actually a disproportionate amount of Christians is very hard. It also doesn't look good to go after a non profit that helps people get minimum wage jobs, especially when Christfags are pretty well known for helping out those outside their tribe.

>Seems like a very slippery definition and one that was expressly targeted by anti-discrimination laws in the wake of Jim Crow laws.

No one cares unless it's biased towards whitey. I mean that literally.

beef only

does no one put the chewing tobacco tin in their back pocket where you live?

I specified my complaint two times in a row and you still manage to focus on the "insults"? What a cringy piece of shit you are. I can't even believe it's just a deliberate tactic at this point, you must be seriously stunted. If you're this blinkered by being insulted do us all a favour and get the fuck off this website.

>you keep talking about insults you piece of shit
>you fucking retard i am not insulting you stunted subhuman

Okay.

This. Get your shit straight faggot.

>So proving that there's a actually a disproportionate amount of Christians is very hard.

Now this is a solid legal argument that really clears it up.

>No one cares unless it's biased towards whitey.

In today's climate I'm pretty sure christian = white. In fact you made that very argument.

>disproportionate amount of white workers

Hence why I'm surprised it hasn't been attacked using the same logic that prevented "selective" segregation. Though as you said it would be hard to prove.

Both are good in their own way user but if I had to pick a side in a war I’d go with Whataburger. In n Out is something I just started having in the last 8 months but Whataburger is for life.

>eating fast food
why even live

you don't know what communism is huh?

SAD

>Cook Out
Nigger detected.

All of this is correct.

disproportionate amount of white workers relative to the location and industry. If you've ever been to a fast food place in California it's a regular occurrence to never see any white people. At an inn n out you'll see a reflection of the population. No one is going to make the argument of Inn n Out has 50% white employees, it's racist! Whites are taking all the fast food jobs.

>In today's climate I'm pretty sure christian = white. In fact you made that very argument.
That must be a European thing, here in California our non whites are predominately christian. All the Mexicans are Catholic or Christian, all the Asians (Tons of Korean and Vietnamese) are Christian, the Blacks are all Christian.

>being against taxation is communism
What is the logic here? I'm genuinely curious.

Houston reporting in.

In and Out a shit.

>implying gommunism isn't just skipping the tax process and full on stealing your money / stuff
>inb4 property is a spook

Tried In-N-Out burger last week for the first time. Good, but not sure why all the fuss. I'd rate it a 6/10.

Whataburger was a one-time thing, only one of two times I've gotten a burger I disliked enough that I didn't finish it. Chances are it was just a bad location or a bad day, but that's been 20+ years and I don't have any desire to try again.

Steak n Shake - 10/10 even before taking the milkshakes into consideration.

>anti taxes
>commie
>said by democrat

wew lad

>Inn N Out is god tier you fucking plebs. >Never frozen>Fresh cut fries every time>Condiments are all fresh>Real ice cream shakes>A full meal is like 5$>Most of their staffing comes from Christian organizations so even for the shit hole of California there's a disproportionate amount of white workers. And the none white workers are at least docile christ cucks.

triple doubles....for the double double.

Their burgers are good. Menu simple, the people who work there are the ones who should work there, mainly kids in high school and college. Clean cut, hard working. Fresh food.

You literally need to go to the source.
Reality altering marketing firms operating on some weird SJW Stepford friends and family plan.

Example being American I occasionally like to have a burger,so I Googled Iowas best burger. Pic related It's Iowas best burger, and indicates for those not willing to read fine print, that it's owned and operated by minorities and a woman.

This is bullshit, I've literally been to this place and the individuals in the pic at best serve the fucking food and and drinks.

Liberal marketing firms are literally sub b/tier in both scope and creativity, and should drive their collective short bus off the royal gorge bridge.

If you boycott the source then you can kill the shit with fire and magnets.

Man I could go for a fucking burger right now

>go to a real burger joint like whataburger.

Pilled to the max.

>Not eat Freddy's
Never gonna make it bro

>this

I went to in/out burger when they came to dallas. That burger was so bad I thought I seriously was going to shit my pants. I sat at the restaurant for like an hour because my guts kept gurgling. Ending up with an ass full of gas. I SBD'ed that place and left.

OH bullshit dude, theres no way the burger wasn't good tasting, and what kind of pussy cant hold in his diarrhea

thats libertarians, not communists you uneducated fuckwit

Wish we could have gone to the toilets and you could have choked me on your gas.

yeah I guess if you like eating shit. Whataburger is my boi

>White Castle higher than Krystal
i bet they only polled niggers

Everyone knows in and out is redpilled and best fast food ever. Only commie cucks say otherwise.

You're worthless. To any cause. Kill yourself, no one wants you.

I nnow we are Burgers and all, but do we need to argue about them?