Rothschild's Hate Thread

Never seen a Thread on THEM alone before.

Now I'm pretty sure Sup Forums can get a good bit of dirt on the Worst Family that has ever been, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wlNey9t7hQ
archive.is/Rcjf3
youtube.com/watch?v=R9HZvsliT5E
youtube.com/watch?v=PvnNYA7TYr8
youtube.com/watch?v=rRqx1YgIBMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry Mr. Rothschild, not this time

£500 Trillion??????????

You've got to be kidding me, is that right!???

Meme flag.

I'm trying to keep this bumping. If this thread doesn't take off, I'm really disappointed in Sup Forums

Quote here

Bumping for a thread that's not a degenerate shill thread

Shitty quality infographic is shitty

Also bump

David de rothschild looks like he's a sound dude though, he probably isn't but who the fuck knows

well, give me better dude

Oh, look who he's next to here

The Rothschilds, I assume, think of themselves like Royalty or even more, Gods!!

So I wonder why One of them, James de Rothschild, would be allowed to marry a fucking Hilton? Comparatively speaking, to the Rothschild's wealth, the Hilton's must seem like White-Trash.... The Royal Family here would never allow William or harry to marry into a family like the Hilton's, surely?

Just seems odd

has hipster beard and long hair

must be sound

kill yourself

again, another fucking meme flag.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Oh yeah, you're a pussy.

I never fucking said he MUST be sound, did I, wank stain?

City of London Corporation. Financial "adviser" to Queenie. UK gov and the founding of the state of Israel.
You don't even need the conspiracy theories, user.

no one will ever know how much they truly have because they change the laws in every country to make it impossible

not necessarily looking for conspiracy theories per se, but some good Info pics and maybe a few quotes people have heard from their personal research.

bill orchestrated the 08 recession and Hilary was going to take us to war with Russia. Only way into that circle

Saw one clip of the Vault and there was a ridiculous amount of Gold Bars they have stored in a underground vault somewhere, fucking unbelievable.... it wouldn't even register for them to spend a couple of million, just like that!

I will never understand what it must be like to be them. In a way I'm glad but can't shake the feeling of envy also....

Sorry, what's that got to do with a Rothschild marrying a Hilton? I didn't follow that, sorry

I watched this documentary a few days ago. Would recommend for anyone seeking to learn about these people and what they want:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wlNey9t7hQ

We need dirt on the nieces and nephews, whos next in line when these old peaces of shit finally die in a hundred more years.

>The Rothschilds, I assume, think of themselves like Royalty or even more, Gods!!

With good reason, they are intermingled with all European royalty.

Well said

I know David de Rothschild is heavily involved in the Climate Change community

lol really?? how much money do you make , if you don't mind my asking? I can't imagine them being too great if they have to do drugs all the time

Nice, thanks

Thanks user I'll check it out

nothing, currently. Unemployed.

Also, depends what you mean by "Great", really.

I don't get it. If he owns both companies, isn't he stealing from his right hand and paying the left? So he's stealing from himself?

I think at this point in their accumulation of the sheer amount of wealth they have, it just doesn't matter to them now, they have so much... it's what they can use their money to influence now, so I have no doubt these people will be happy to lose several billions if it means they've achieved their steps towards Globalism

I mean I can't imagine it being extremely enjoyable all the time if they are willing to sacrifice performance to change their mood

Oh, wouldn't you look at that..... what a coincidence

I have no idea... people like them may as well be complete fucking Aliens, as far as we're concerned...... who knows what the fuck motivates them and keeps them going... also those masked balls they go to, the snuff parties and God knows what else I don't care to think about.

well theres no hard source, but even if its true i would assume these people have really good inside info that attacks are likely or imminent, not meaning they are involved

>rotschild

Fucking Christ, this is why we a 2nd class

Nathaniel 'Nat' Rothschild

Current whereabouts and activity: Besides the whole sauna situation, Nat was co-chairman of the hedge fund Atticus Capital from 1996 until it ceased activity in 2009. He now lives in Switzerland a majority of the time and runs JNR Limited, an advisory business focused on emerging markets natural resources transactions. He is co-chair of Bumi Plc, an Indonesian mining company listed on the London Stock Exchange. He was also reported to be friends with Muammar Qaddafi's son Saif.

Lineage: The youngest of four children and only son of Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild and Serena Mary Dunn.

Sources: The Telegraph, The Guardian and The Guardian

I used to stalk one of their granddaughter on social media.

She seemed like a normal teenager whore

Makes sense, thanks is for clarification.

The Knights of Malta and the Black, White, and Grey(if he's real) popes are the problem, stop caring about bankers when germanic families and spaniards run the game, the rothschilds are really only rooks in much larger chess game you cant see.

David Mayer de Rothschild

Current whereabouts and activity: environmental activist and adventurer. Head of Adventure Ecology, a group that raises awareness of climate change. Author of the book The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook: 77 Essential Skills to Stop Climate Change—Or Live Through It. Sailed a boat, the Plastiki, made entirely of recycled plastic bottles and other reclaimed materials, from San Francisco to Sydney in 2009. Currently lives in California.

Lineage: son of Sir Evelyn de Rothschild.

Sources: The New Yorker and The New York Times

He seems to be acting as the official face of the Rothschild's, He's a decent looking guy, pretty chad-like by the looks of him... seems to hob-nob with celebs alot at events...

Édouard Etienne Alphonse de Rothschild

Current whereabouts and activity: a member of the French wing of the family, he owns a share of the Lafite vineyard and is an avid horse enthusiast. In 2005 he invested approximately $28 million in the left-wing Parisian newspaper Libération.

Lineage: son of Guy de Rothschild

Sources: The New York Times

Bumping aaaaaaall the way to the bank

Anthony James de Rothschild

Current whereabouts and activity: Co-managing director of A7 music label, based in Brighton. Previously dated Rod Stewart's ex-wife, the model Rachel Hunter.

Lineage: oldest son of Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild (by his second wife)

Sources: The Evening Standard

Meet The Remaining Heirs Of The Legendary Rothschild Dynasty:

archive.is/Rcjf3

Trips decide the first one to die?
I tip David Rene'

Rollin'

no worries leaf

>The Knights of Malta and the Black, White, and Grey(if he's real) popes are the problem, stop caring about bankers when germanic families and spaniards run the game, the rothschilds are really only rooks in much larger chess game you cant see.

M8, don't drop all that and not say more... come one now!!!

>Worst Family that has ever been
why you picking on them? if you knew anything about them you would know they are new money, nowhere near as old as the Guelph, Matheson etc, they weren't even allowed to legally walk on grass with bare feet four hundred years ago and somehow they're to blame for all the world's ills, the world was like this long before they appeared on the scene, they're wannabe catholics and yes while evil there are others with far more influence and money out there and you have no idea who they are except that Rothschilds looks after some of their money

but yeah all that evil shit in world war 2 was their profit, but if you get rid of them the problem remains

>germanic families and spaniards run the game

don't forget the poles and the Italians, thats the department the anti white people on /pol would really appreciate

MIND THE KHAZARS!

..AND CARRY ON!

Hang on, this seem to contradict some stuff I've heard about Hitler working with the Zionists during WW2 about making sure Israel was formed and shit like that.... ?? I'm a little confused now

>He's a decent looking guy

OK, cool, explain that then.....

It's all very well and easy to say " Muh You're looking at the wrong people" and then just walk away without dropping some redpills before you leave... Holy shit son, help out... I want to know all that shit you just talked about..

I don't even know who Guelph, Matheson etc are....

>is an avid horse enthusiast.
using occult ritual to kill all his horses,

this is fun what else you got?

Every single Dollar, Deutschmark, Pound, ect is an IOU from our governments to them.

When you say "there are others with far more influence and money out there" it makes it clear you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. They own ALL the money.

Evelyn is the only one who looks like it has a soul.

That's just came across an article with all that shit in

exactly,,, i they are the name that gets mentioned all the time.... Rothschild's are at nearly all the big meetings, secret and otherwise..... If another family or two is behind it all or at least co-involved, then they'd be as known as the Rothschilds...

Also, I don't think they are "New" money, as he puts it... the Rothschild's as far as my research indicates, is that they have been in the game of Money lending to nations since the late 1700's... That is hardly "New" Money to me.

>I don't even know who Guelph, Matheson etc are....
there is this book by John Coleman called the Committee of 300, Rothschild is in there like crazy, but you want to put your massive redpill safety jacket on because you're going to read some wild shit in that book, like how the ADL is a front for MI6 and how most conservative organizations have actually been converted into honeypots by liberal elites

you will also need a deep history of european history and religion to really get at this,

so the role of court jew, is important, Rothschild came to power when this guy Klemens von Metternich appointed him court jew,

it was the court jews job to finance all the dirty dealings of the monarch and to accept the blame, jews are bred for this role, Europeans hate jews because jews ran the slave trade during moorish aka Islamic rule of Europe

so there is a huge history to look into here but the general idea is that the jew wants money because he is retarded he is willing to have everyone in the world consider him a total piece of shit

but monarchs and popes are no different, all murderer killer scumbags hell bent on money for money's sake, without a shred of decency in the entire bunch

I mean we look up to this guy Henry who murdered a whole bus load of wives because he couldn't get his cock in deep enough to spawn a male child, that sounds like some shit Muhammad would do, but no he's the hero of protestant Europe

fuck all that, if you're going to be moral about things then be moral and apply the rule to everyone

these Rothschilds are scumbags, but they were nobody 400 years ago. A bunch of coin dealers living in a ghetto where the number of jewish marriages was restricted to a certain number a year

you could look at those ancient German laws to deal with this problem today, because they are certainly retarded and not in a good way

A curse upon their house! Kek here my prayer. Let them never know peace.

They funded Hitler so they are good in my book

>They own ALL the money.
they are officers, they don't own shit, have you read their official family biography by Niall Ferguson?

the most interesting part of it to me was that they allowed him into all the family archives with the exception of the London firm's materials relating to World War 2, why wouldn't they want to include their holocaust profiteering in the biography is beyond me when they were proud to mention other instances of the family lending money to exterminate jews in various parts of the world, while at the same time using the money to petition for expended rights for jews in other parts of Europe

they're fucking scum, but it goes way above them as described in John Coleman's book, think about it, if you had that kind of money and power would you want people to know who you are? thats why they rank lower on the scale of power, they lack the most valued asset for an extremely wealthy person, privacy

>If another family or two is behind it all or at least co-involved, then they'd be as known as the Rothschilds...

there are piles of families involved., the ones who put black in front of their family name are always more interesting like the Black Guelph,

of course there is some intermarriage between Guelph's and Rothschilds

and their money scheme comes falling down the second people decide to no longer accept paper fiat in exchange for goods, so there are limits to that type of power

nice singles, also
>here

Only to fund the other side as well and make nationalism taboo. Now no one would even criticize Jews.

People like this is why there should be a maximum wage

OK, well that all sounds exactly like something i will look into, very interesting.

But like you said, all that shit went on 400 years ago... as interesting as all that history, no doubt is... it seems irrelevant now when the discussion is about what is CURRENTLY going on, and who are the current players.

>google jacob rothschild net worth
>no results

so you know why Hitler wore that moustache? he had some bullshit story about he cut it that way so it would fit under his gas mask but the real reason was to do with his appearance in media

at that time the most famous man in the world was a British comedian named Charlie Chaplin, Hitler copied his face hair to be better received as a celebrity by the public

>Committee of 300,
youtube.com/watch?v=R9HZvsliT5E

Do you know if this Doc touches on what you said

>Rothschild
They're in my family

Last night i told Lynn that i hope her family hangs. How long before im suicided?

>it seems irrelevant now when the discussion is about what is CURRENTLY going on, and who are the current players.

it's the same people doing the exact same things

there is only a few tricks in the playbook which is why such matters are important for study, it also helps you understand where these morons are coming from and what drives them, you have to be a special kind of twisted to put into your company by laws that only male children who descend on both sides from the same man (offspring of intermarried first cousins) will be the only people eligible to be partner in the firm

their rules of business demanded that all their offspring be inbred which considering they were jewish coming out of a ghetto where the number of legal marriages was limited is not really surprising, neither is the fact that they have done nothing with their wealth but earn themselves disgrace when compared to families like Medici

OK, so above them is, who? Pope?

they all got fetal alcohol syndrome?

>Black Guelph,

Black Guelph Evil Nobility by LaRouche
youtube.com/watch?v=PvnNYA7TYr8

Does this touch on that?

he sailed around the globe to gain attetion for the polluted oceans.

Where do other royal families like the Medicis tie in with the modern power system?

not familiar with this one I will check it out although quick glance reveals more spooky spooky stuff about freemasons

this is a lecture with the man who wrote the book,

youtube.com/watch?v=rRqx1YgIBMw

>They're in my family
me too, I get none of the money but at least I didn't get raped as a child like many others

awwwwwwwwwww.. hello doggo, what are you doing in my house??

don't have a clue m8

Daddy uses him to manipulate the eco-racket and introduce it to the next generation.

Yeah, no money or rape for me as well. kek

post article?