Turkey issues detention warrant for another US consulate staff member

>Turkey on Oct. 9 issued a detention warrant for another U.S. consulate staff member in the country, according to media reports.

>The wife and child of the staff member are currently being questioned, private broadcaster CNN Türk has reported.

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-issues-detention-warrant-for-another-us-consulate-staff-member-120574
reuters.com/article/global-markets/global-markets-shares-inch-ahead-in-asia-turkish-lira-takes-a-dive-idUSL4N1MJ0K7
money.cnn.com/2017/10/09/investing/turkey-lira-slumps-dollar/index.html
archive.is/917Gp
web.archive.org/web/20171009154522/http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-issues-detention-warrant-for-another-us-consulate-staff-member-120574
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-issues-detention-warrant-for-another-us-consulate-staff-member-120574

*yawn*

if you don't like a thread stay out what's the point of yawning?

The lira and Turkish stocks are tumbling down as well: reuters.com/article/global-markets/global-markets-shares-inch-ahead-in-asia-turkish-lira-takes-a-dive-idUSL4N1MJ0K7

usd increased only 2.8% and euro increased only 3.1% against turkish lira

this is tumbling in your dreams

turkey will be an independent power and we give no shit to american threats

just two days ago, erdogan welcomed venezuellan president maduro and turkey-iran made 5 high rank meeting in last two weeks

There's only one way to deal with filthy Turks.

Vlad did nothing wrong.

So lads, new Turkey map thread when?

Your country ibecoming "independent" means sucking Russia's dick and betraying your shitskin brothers in the Middle East, roachtard.

Oh, well done on inviting Maduro,that's really something lol.

Maduro, eh? I hope he ate lots of döner kebab and bought some groceries while he was there.

The fact that turkey is doing this is amaizing

It's always the us the ones that pull shit like this, good to see someone giving them a taste of their medicine

Imo the us deserves it, they are endangering turkey national secutity no fucks given

>they are endangering turkey national secutity
I'm new to this topic, can you explain this?

>betraying
Who?

Actually they have proven to be a reliable ally to qatar, turkey could become allies of iran, betray the saudis? the saudies literally hate turkey

the kurds, there are a lot of reasons why turkey can't tolerate a kurdistan state, but the us kept arming them without even hearing turkey

>spic sides with roach

Literally not even surprised. Always a dumb border hopping wetback in every one of these anti-US threads talking shit about the gringos while each of his 10 family members cuts off each other's heads just for a temporary visa into this country.

What is the conflict between Turkey and Kurds?
Why does Turkey want to prevent a Kurdish state?

Anytime someone stands up to wh*tes it's a good thing

the us is and has created it's own enemies, I dont like the turks, turkey or Islam, but it's good to see that there are people/nations that won't suck dick and won't tolerate been treated as if they don't exist

> good to see that there are people/nations that won't tolerate been treated as if they don't exist
> turkey can't tolerate a kurdistan state

Your logic is tangled. Why do you not support an independent state of Kurdistan?

because kurdistan doesnt exist

and more than anything my main argument is that you are supossedly turkeys ally, but with allies like that who needs enemies?

Less typing more working. Your going to need to pay for that wall.

Was he a Liberal?

B-based Muslims?!

Then how come half of your shitty country lives in Europe?

because we wuz ottomans n shiet

sic semper tyranus, turkbro

>implying

I pray NAFTA ends so my country can literally disregard you
WTO rules benefit us anyway and even JP Morgan says we will be the least afected

agreed.
US was probably behind the failed coup about a year ago

>Turkey had secular leader
>The US spent a decade giving military aid to Turkey to build them up into a regional power
>Turkey goes full muslim shithole and thinks they can get away with it

Would they put up any more resistance than Iraq did in the first round?

Fucking Muslims

>I pray NAFTA ends
if only we were so lucky... banks would never allow it tho.

Only because it means a bunch of colored people are about to get slaughtered.

>The wife and child of the staff member are currently being questioned
The first one to talk gets to stay on the plane

Apart from their inclusion in NATO in 1952, why should we be their Ally?

because you literally are

don't like it? pull out of NATO

ahhh... NATO is your country attempt to silently conquer europe, mmm and your military is unlikely to let dotard to screw it

NAFTA will end because it is now in our interest to end it, but stray to far and we will simply replace your government with one of our choosing. Mexico to US is like Belarus to Russia, you aren't going anywhere.

this thing with turkey can literally kill nato without killing nato tho

yea I know
but unironically I don't care
because of the same reason you can't aford to destabilise my country even if NAFTA ends
My country neither has to worry about a foreign invader
we will watch the apocallypse from our comfiness, if it happens you will die first

Your answers are all lame and self-referential.

You don't support Kurdistan because there is no Kurdistan.
You think Turkey should be an ally because "they're an ally."

List actual reasons, son. Did you go to school?

They're betraying the Sunnis who are going to be under Shia dominion. The Turks are allying with the Shia crescent, which is against Sunni interests in general.

>i describe the world exactly as it is

you are legally allies with turkey, and as far as I know you are not going to/can't expel them from NATO, even less likely because they then will fully side with Russia

thats why I said that this thing can kill NATO without killing NATO

Ya ya ya and the sky is blue because "it's blue."
Very helpful.

if you think about it
that would be a progress in the muslim world
bit I don't think that will happen, turkey and iran are neither allies not enemies but they sabotage each othet

The happening will be a natural selection event. We will be temporarily insular and weak for perhaps a decade and then reemerge stronger, with those of us who have embraced the chaos in charge.

The happening in the US will also destabilize Mexico. Your economy will also collapse, your politicians will be implicated in the crimes ours committed and you will have a flood of unproductive Central American welfare queens coming back when the money runs out here.

>they then will fully side with Russia
Furthermore, lol.

I speak spic
we don't have welfare

Your cousin mows my lawn and I won't shed a tear to see him deported.

Sorry buddy, let me be clear:

On 24 November 2015, Turkish F-16 combat aircraft shot down a Russian Su-24 during an airspace dispute close to the Turkish-Syrian border. Russian President Vladimir Putin described the incident as "a stab in the back by the accomplices of terrorists" and further stated that "today's tragic events will have significant consequences including for relations between Russia and Turkey".

You live a nation that doesn't have access to clean water. You live in a nation where barefooted children play soccer in dirty streets. You live in a nation where I could literally buy your sister for a week and fuck her up the ass every night and it would only cost me twenty dollars.

You are no threat to us. You are third world. We look down upon you with great disdain wishing you would emulate whites and form a sustainable civilization. But instead you're ruled by drug lords and only manage to have small pockets of stability because white people like to vacation there. You are less that a dog to us. A riding lawn mower replaces you in our world.

You don't need welfare, those that came to the US for handouts will leave when the handouts are gone.

>turk spacing

>vlad is going to miss an oportunity to strip the us of the second most powerfull army in NATO

>triggered

the united states always does this
if erdogan is competent you will pass two years of recession like Russia
if not you may end like Venezuela

> second most powerfull army in NATO

You love Turkey, tell us why. What is your connection?

thats what wikipedia says

is it losing a battle and getting your head cut off?

off topic, but what is with google street view not being in moldova?

Back the fuck off?!?!

US State department has just sanctioned Turkey in retaliation. No visas for Turkish nationals will be issued to allow for travel to the United States.

money.cnn.com/2017/10/09/investing/turkey-lira-slumps-dollar/index.html

Nice retort beanerboy. You live in my shadow.

Only after impaling thousands of your filthy ancestors. The day of the long pikes is coming roach.

>half

turkish population 79.5 million (2017)

turkish immigrants in europe 4 million (including 1 million kurds from turkey)

Archived links:
(.is) archive.is/917Gp
(wayback machine) web.archive.org/web/20171009154522/http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-issues-detention-warrant-for-another-us-consulate-staff-member-120574

>the fire rises

the world is literally descending into CHAOS faster than I thought possible

These alliances don't last forever or aren't eternal.
Some Turk user said that containing Kurds is number one priority currently than Islamic sectarianism in the region and in the Ummah.

I hope the latter happens.

So are you roaches angling to get kicked out of NATO or what?