/ptg/ President Trump General - I Fought The Internet Nazis, And The Nazis Won Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA
>WH Video: VP meets Rican families in FL 10/6/17
youtu.be/xIrTxDCejgg
>Pres Trump: "This is the calm before the storm" 10/5/17
youtu.be/r5T131Vyc2Y

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?434409-1/joint-chiefs-staff-general-dunford-testifies-reappointment&start=7208
thediplomat.com/2017/09/us-should-assume-north-korea-has-nuclear-icbm-capability-today-us-joint-chiefs-chairman/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/north-korean-leader-promotes-sister-kim-yo-jong-171008172800383.html
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-kimyojong/north-koreas-princess-now-one-of-the-secretive-states-top-policy-makers-idUSKBN1CE09P
thediplomat.com/2017/09/no-north-korea-isnt-dependent-on-russia-and-china-for-its-rocket-fuel/
wccftech.com/cyberwarfare-us-ddos-north-korea/
thediplomat.com/2017/10/how-to-make-sense-of-offensive-us-cyber-operations-against-north-korean-military-intelligence/
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/as-us-launches-ddos-attacks-n-korea-gets-more-bandwidth-from-russia/
dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/japan-aim-120c-7-advanced-medium-range-air-air-missiles-amraams
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/25/c_136469303.html
country.eiu.com/article.aspx?articleid=1685834552&Country=China&topic=Politics
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2087170/tough-test-or-top-testament-chinese-president-gives
thediplomat.com/2017/09/trump-blocks-his-first-chinese-acquisition-of-an-american-company/
hongkongfp.com/2017/10/06/hong-kongs-one-country-two-systems-agreement-increasingly-uncertain-long-term-says-us-congress-commission/
cecc.gov/media-center/press-releases/chairs-release-2017-annual-report
info.gov.hk/gia/general/201710/06/P2017100600082.htm
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/xi-looks-to-cement-authority
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/the-nobel-committee-should-go-ahead-and-infuriate-china/2017/10/04/cb232f62-a938-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html
thediplomat.com/2017/10/what-will-us-philippines-military-exercises-look-like-in-2018/
thediplomat.com/2017/10/whats-in-the-new-china-military-aid-to-the-philippines/
archive.is/SsKtF
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-establish-merit-based-reforms-to-promote-assim-1819268345
archive.is/DovYS
zacks.com/stock/news/278091/lockheed-martin-wins-584m-deal-for-littoral-combat-ship
youtube.com/watch?v=pAIgDredHpw
youtu.be/LRlKr4vtTj4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS

>niggers hate it
>women hate it
>spics hate it
>liberals hate it

/our movie/

is this a sequel, a remake or a prequel?

sequel i think

did you make contacts in college?

Yes, there is. A lot of young people want to get in because of the money... but business management would allow me to start a business myself. An other thing i'm thinking is to learn a trade and get shit jobs until i have enoug experience to me my own boss. Hotel and restauration seems to be also interesting.

MAGA Pence did right in leaving the match

International news:

NK:
>Speaking on (September 27, 2017), U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford said that the United States should “assume now that North Korea has the capability” to strike the United States’ homeland with a nuclear weapon on an intercontinental-range ballistic missile (ICBM)

>The United States currently has one operational missile defense system — the Ground-Based Midcourse Defense system — that is capable of intercepting incoming ballistic missiles like the KN20.

c-span.org/video/?434409-1/joint-chiefs-staff-general-dunford-testifies-reappointment&start=7208
thediplomat.com/2017/09/us-should-assume-north-korea-has-nuclear-icbm-capability-today-us-joint-chiefs-chairman/

>Kim Yo-jong predictably continues to consolidate power in NK, receives promotion
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/north-korean-leader-promotes-sister-kim-yo-jong-171008172800383.html
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-kimyojong/north-koreas-princess-now-one-of-the-secretive-states-top-policy-makers-idUSKBN1CE09P

>North Korea almost assuredly producing all rocket fuel needs domestically
thediplomat.com/2017/09/no-north-korea-isnt-dependent-on-russia-and-china-for-its-rocket-fuel/

>US cyber warfare continues to attack NK
wccftech.com/cyberwarfare-us-ddos-north-korea/
thediplomat.com/2017/10/how-to-make-sense-of-offensive-us-cyber-operations-against-north-korean-military-intelligence/

>Russia provides more bandwith and equipment to counter US attacks from gifted from Vladivostok
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/as-us-launches-ddos-attacks-n-korea-gets-more-bandwidth-from-russia/

>US clears sale of advanced missile technology to Japan
dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/japan-aim-120c-7-advanced-medium-range-air-air-missiles-amraams

Reminder

yes

China:
>Xi Jinping Presidency set to end in 2022, speculation begins into who might succeed him. Chen Min’er speculation from Economist Intelligence Unit if third term not sought due to corruption probes, Chen has deep ties to Xi. Hu Jintao ally Hu Chunhua also in sights.
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/25/c_136469303.html
country.eiu.com/article.aspx?articleid=1685834552&Country=China&topic=Politics
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2087170/tough-test-or-top-testament-chinese-president-gives

>Trump blocks first Chinese acquisition of an American company
thediplomat.com/2017/09/trump-blocks-his-first-chinese-acquisition-of-an-american-company/

>Hong Kong’s ‘One Country, Two Systems’ agreement ‘increasingly uncertain’ in long-term, says US Congress Commission
hongkongfp.com/2017/10/06/hong-kongs-one-country-two-systems-agreement-increasingly-uncertain-long-term-says-us-congress-commission/

>Marco Rubio, Chair Congressional-Executive Commission on China notes " continued deterioration of human rights and the rule of law in China, President Xi Jinping consolidates power in advance of the 19th Party Congress slated for later this month"

>“Chinese authorities are ruthlessly targeting human rights lawyers and advocates; clamping down on foreign NGOs, media outlets and Internet companies; restricting religious freedom particularly in ethnic minority Tibetan and Uyghur areas and forcibly repatriating North Korean refugees to near certain persecution and even death. This year the central authorities further intervened in the affairs of Hong Kong, disqualifying democratically elected legislators and jailing pro-democracy leaders."
cecc.gov/media-center/press-releases/chairs-release-2017-annual-report

>PRC controlled Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) Government demands America not interfere in Chinese affairs
info.gov.hk/gia/general/201710/06/P2017100600082.htm

Wqasn't my cup of tea, tad bit too slow, but, the waifu sex scene! THIS IS THE FUTURE BABY!!!

>China's 19th Party Congress: Xi Jinping looks to cement authority
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/xi-looks-to-cement-authority

>International media continues to defend Nobel winner and Chinese activist Liu Xiaobo
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/the-nobel-committee-should-go-ahead-and-infuriate-china/2017/10/04/cb232f62-a938-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html

>What Will US-Philippines Military Exercises Look Like in 2018?
thediplomat.com/2017/10/what-will-us-philippines-military-exercises-look-like-in-2018/

>China moves to court Philippines with new military aid and counter US influence there
thediplomat.com/2017/10/whats-in-the-new-china-military-aid-to-the-philippines/

might have to give it a watch then

sequel

i swear if i die in a a nuclear blast from kim today im going to be really pissed

cali fag here btw

>Cali fag here btw

You don't need a piece of paper to start a business if you have an idea

Deport the 49ers back to Africa, fucking America hating nigger trash!

Trump's America

What a diverse bunch of cunts!

All jokes aside, it must be great not having to give a flying fuck about any of that shit

You people deserve it

So beautiful.

What did Australia mean by this?

>Murder rates in NT towns of Katherine, Tennant Creek worse than US, Government figures show

>According to new crime statistics, there have been seven homicides in the Northern Territory towns of Katherine and Tennant Creek since January.
>Those occurred in towns where the combined population is just 13,000 people, meaning the rate of murders, manslaughters, and attempted murders is about 50 times higher than the national average.
>It is 30 times the national rate of the USA, a country notorious for gun violence.
>All seven victims and those charged with the crimes in Katherine and Tennant Creek are Aboriginal

archive.is/SsKtF

fuck shabbos goy CHYNA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut up mutant.

>cali fag
You Communist faggots deserve a horrible death - unless your a conservative; you should get out now then

>Establish Merit-Based Reforms to Promote Assimilation and Financial Success

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-establish-merit-based-reforms-to-promote-assim-1819268345

>Pro-worker immigration reforms would end chain migration to begin providing lawful permanent resident status based on merit, not family connections, and would promote assimilation, financial independence, and upward mobility.

>Most low-skilled immigration into the United States occurs legally through our immigrant visa system, which prioritizes family-based chain migration.

>Each year, the United States permanently grants green cards to more than 1 million people, many of whose sole basis for entering the United States is family ties.

>Chain migration has accounted for more than 60 percent of immigration into the United States over the last 35 years.

>POINT-BASED SYSTEM FOR MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION:

>Establish a point-based system for awarding green cards that protects U.S. workers and taxpayers, encourages assimilation, and ensures the financial self-sufficiency of newcomers.

>More than half of all immigrant households use one or more welfare programs.

>Decades of low-skilled immigration has suppressed wages, fueled unemployment, and strained Federal resources.

>ELIMINATE THE DIVERSITY VISA LOTTERY:

>Every year, through the diversity visa lottery, the United States awards 50,000 green cards at random to foreign nationals, many of whom have absolutely no ties to the United States, no special skills, and limited education.

>The diversity visa lottery is susceptible to fraud and is costly and time intensive for the State Department to implement.

>SET THE NUMBER OF REFUGEES AT AN APPROPRIATE LEVEL:

>Historically, the United States has resettled more refugees than has the rest of the world combined.

>One study found that for the price of permanently resettling one refugee within the country, the United States can help 12 refugees resettle in safe zones closer to their home regions.

People hated it because they were starving for a good capeshit/J.J.Abrams summer action flick and they all forgot that the first Blade Runner was a gritty, atmospheric mystery/drama with some action at the climax.
So when they got a gritty dramatic mystery, it didn't matter that it's a fucking masterpiece. They just wanted more capeshit.

>kellyanne crackhead

Why does Saudi Arabia buy billions worth of equipment from Russia and the US?
Planning on staying neutral in the war to come?

abo gang wars, they go really hard and we just let the madmen do it. We sorta have a white law and a black law here. We let those cunts sort their tribal matters out themselves. Abbos don't seem to attack white people at all so nobody here really cares.

Was it kino?

Huge sample size

>All jokes aside, it must be great not having to give a flying fuck about any of that shit
The US is completely required to care a lot, else they wouldn't have a special massive congressional commission solely on China. The American public just has an obsession with the ME.

Is this an official trump policy?

Well with this and Miller's work no democrat won't do this.

WRONG

Is this out?

>filtered
FEMA confirmed for lurking on Sup Forums

I wish I had friends to go see this with. Oh well, I’ll just wait til the Blu-ray comes out

I mean not caring about race and shit. Looking at the chinese leaders, they're all Chinese men. The aren't bogged down with the same bullshit america is facing

*Obamas America

Jesus, yes, that sex scene was bizarre and disorienting in all the right ways.

Theres something disgusting about your sports being filled with niggers, Ameribro's.

America Firs-

>WA-based shipbuilder Austal has won another contract from the US Navy for an Independence-class Littoral Combat Ship from its Mobile shipyard in Alabama, the second to be awarded to the company this year.
>Austal would not reveal the value of the contract but said it did not breach the $US584 million ($750 million) cost cap per ship imposed by the US Congress.
>It is the 15th Independence-class LCS to be build for the US Navy by Austal, with orders now worth more than $8 billion. Some systems for the latest project will be provided by its Henderson facility.

archive.is/DovYS

per capita
its sensationalism

Because they don't have the morals we do. They're more ruthless and don't care how many people die in their God forsaken country.

It is directly written in the White House and approved by Trump so yes.

China being 1.3 billion people and 91% ethnic Han Chinese insures it. You would have to be a madman to say China has to accept more immigration, and China accepts no one but the ultra-rich and talented. That said they do have special considerations for ethnic minorities who are other ethnic Chinese groups.

>Trump's America stops him when every other timeline doesn't.
We're all gonna be okay, guys.

lol the jews crack me up at times with the shit they pull. What they did to china was one of the greatest pranks ever.

>It is directly written in the White House and approved by Trump so yes.

How can someone say this guy is evil? It is like common sense what he proposes.

>seven homocides since January
Chicago has had seven homocides since just this morning.

They had it coming.
Because leftists hate him and everyone.

If you ever get the chance to get on any type of live media platform politically say "I have 4 words; AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE". We can get a true understanding of who is funding political conflict on both sides.

Literal fake news, Lockheed Martin won this contract

zacks.com/stock/news/278091/lockheed-martin-wins-584m-deal-for-littoral-combat-ship

>The location of the build is yet to be announced.
They have a US based company called Austal USA. So it will most likely be built in Alabama by them.

>its sensationalism
Sort of, but Monaco, San Marino, Liechtenstein, and Monaco all had no murders at all. French Polynesia is very small and underpopulated but only had one. Brunei has a decent population but only two murders and so on. It is a matter of savages, drugs, and gangs versus control of those situations.

The US and western countries are in the grips of social democracy and marxism that wants to subplant and genocide the local populations, destroy borders, and remove national identity.

Why do those groups hate it

>but Monaco, San Marino, Liechtenstein, and Monaco
*Andorra and so forth

Anyone have a link to the Dove commercial?

but those places didnt have abbos

No, they will split up the work between them.

>niggers hate it
why?

That is my point when I said savages, drugs, gangs, etc.

How is it even possible to drive that badly? And who buys motorcycles from Michael Bay?

youtube.com/watch?v=pAIgDredHpw

Happy Thanksgiving

>Bladerunner 2049
I actually liked it but I wasn't walking in expecting an acting masterpiece. Ryan Gosling is an emotionless dullard. The cinematography and score we're good and the reason I liked it. I like dystopian futures because I see it as a manifestation of everything /pol has ever warned.

no niggers in it

It does seem like the Australian black fellas only attack Whites in relatively low-violence drunken antics, they don't really murder/rape like US blacks do. Strange, why do you think that is?

It's Leif Erikson Days, dumb leaf

do the chinese have some kind of mental block when it comes to motorcycles or something?

Lower IQ, they can't really hangout in white areas, it's just not their thing. Black Americans have street smarts and can play the scene.
Black americans are smarter than aboriginals and have wayyy more sass.

>brain read shipbuilder as shitposter
I've been here too long

Break failure, Chinese voters put a massive emphasis on food and machine safety now like the US did in the early 1900s due to repeated incidents. The videos take little account of the amount of cameras China has and their massive population causing this in addition to being a developing economy with lax safety standards , rather than something particularly special to China.

Dana Loesch a cute in glasses

youtu.be/LRlKr4vtTj4

Was this sean's tick tock?

He burnin' cali down?

Asian driving with Chinese quality. Only thing worse is Arab driving.

The calm before the storm...

Believe it or, they're stupider than US blacks

More than likely a mechanical failure or he was going too fast with poor equipment. Chinese safety standards are too lax.

They're really not going to stop until Hollywood is dead, are they...

That's a hard sell

>Chinese
>human

ummm....uhhh.....well

abbos are literal neandertals

Don't know - but they do seem to have a predisposition to spontaneously combust on contact

Because it stars a fucking white male who has isn’t sucking nigger dick and eating roastie clit.

Either that or it’s just fake controversy meant to drum up ticket sales.

Fucking BeeTeaEffOhh!

what the fuck

what the fuck

>Wired: The Future Is Non-White
Gas

it doesn't pander to them

He plays a robot though.

>north american pavement apes are smarter than abbos
How fucking horrifying.