Fin/pol/ - Säädöt pitää hedelmällisenä edition

How are you doing fellow master race

How do we save Finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuSyheOhU4w&list=LLli3CO9ZwX0pWheTzZAgTzg&index=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

need to re open the ylilauta mene factory. quality posts have been going down fast

We tried to unleash a new mene recently but got range shoah'd :DD

I don't want to talk about it

Bring in loads of female Korean immigrants.

Yes, that would create a superior IQ race to ashkenazi jews

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

How do we save Finland?

by putting Fin
in a Bin
:DDDDD

>How do we save Finland?
Sale will make 100000000 babies with Jenni and thus a new master race is born.

Just curious, what are you saving Finland from?

finlands a shithole, you guys should see what these guys call skiing and the "mountain" they do it on lmao
no wonder all the hot finnish ski instructors ran away here to get bleached
> t. bleached at least 10 finnish ski instructors

>t.virgin with fetish for finns

Keep on doing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuSyheOhU4w&list=LLli3CO9ZwX0pWheTzZAgTzg&index=23

>How do we save Finland?
Civil war, execute lefties

>bleached
>in the land of the turks and arabs
What?

Should I go to finland to work and live ? How hard is finnish as a language ?

Leave the EU, restore our autonomous currency, abolish useless unions that limit education like union of lawyers and doctors, end centralized 3 way labor negotiations between central union leadership, the employees interest groups and state and change them to local level.

No and no, Finland is for Finns.

>How hard is finnish as a language ?
Very difficult and raycisst

They have 15 noun cases, I'm afraid. And Finns aren't know for being loquacious either, so not much chance to practice.

16 in some dialects, 15 in standard Finnish.

Eu bureaucrats and the shit that the Germans will drag us into, again.

Do you think I could learn finnish by completing all duolingo courses ? Doesn't seem that hard.

I understand you but I could become finnish, adopt your culture and language. I don't plan on marrying a local girl. Just want to work and live in the comfortable depressing everwinter.

You can't become Finnish. No one can. It's impossible to change your ethnicity. And we don't need any more foreigners or foreign influences here either, not to mention that we have hundreds of thousands of unemployed people here, so you'd only take one of their jobs.

testaan rangebannei :D

you don't just "become" finnish what the fuck :D

Depends on how you learn languages. I myself am quite grammar-challenged but learn vocab and pronunciation easily. To me Finnish would be hell but Chinese is easy. To you it could be the other way around. Finnish has one of the most complicated grammar systems in the world, on par with Hungarian. Why don't you move to Sweden instead?

What? You can't become finnish ? You know finnish people are a mix of baltic, norse and germanic people right ? You didn't just spring into being out of nothing.

I bet that if I was blonde and had blue eyes but spoke with an accent you wouldn't be bothered.

It's nice to see there's at least one Asiatic people that the Japanese can accept.