Americans are divided over whether NFL player protests during the National Anthem are a respectful way to attract...

>Americans are divided over whether NFL player protests during the National Anthem are a respectful way to attract attention to racial inequality nationwide, according to a new PBS NewsHour/Marist poll released Friday.

>Nearly half — 48 percent — of U.S. adults said these demonstrations were a respectful way to draw attention to their concerns, while another 46 percent said the protests are disrespectful. The remaining 6 percent of Americans said they were unsure.

www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/rundown/poll-americans-divided-nfl-protests

Imagine being from a county where only 46% wouldn't shit on the flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/353428-poll-majority-says-nfl-players-protests-are-appropriate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A better question is how does "attracting attention" help?

It's not like there's anyone in the states who thinks racism doesn't exist, seeing a kneeling black athlete and suddenly changes their view. And if you do already agree how the fuck does doing this change anything?

This isn't like pancreatic cancer which most people don't realise how deadly it is, "racism" doesn't need more awareness, and kneeling doesn't actually create awareness.

All this caused by a baseball player who, after one good NFL season, sucked and tried to save his career

Imagine worshipping a meaningless piece of cloth.

I don't even care at this point. I am through with nigger ball and I can't believe it excited me to begin with.

>thinking people actually care about any particular piece of clothing
>not understanding that the piece of clothing is a symbol
>not understanding symbols
>not understanding the importance of patriotism for a society

Kill yourself, third worlder.

>ACTUALLY thinking people are paying respect to any specific piece of cloth.

Nobody here worships the argentinian flag

>www.pbs.org

so the real numbers are more like
97% of people sick of these nigger millionaire faggots crap and 3% WE WUZ KANGZ

The one good thing about Hispanic immigration into America is that Hispanics aren't obsessed with padball or lankletball

If you kneel on account of inequality you'll never have reason to stand again.

White kids are even adapting poor ball. Not sure how I feel about it. I loved.plauimg baseball as a kid. It's a shame it's so fun to play but so atrocious watch. Although I think the same about third world ball.

I have taken to watching Hockey. Might as well leaf it up.

I am through watching felons who make millions playing a game and want to lecture me on how tough they have it. Fuck them.

>Imagine being from a county where only 46% wouldn't shit on the flag.
Considering America's VIBRANT DIVERSITY and Marxist indoctrination, I bet I know how this poll is divided race/politics wise.

>Caring about niggerball
It's a d/c effort among the normies

doesn't really matter, they like (((soccer))) instead which is just as bad

Yeah patriotism is important. Specially when you need to convince fellow human beigns to kill each other for personal profit.

Last night we had our family Thanksgiving and my aunt asked a group of us watching the game what we thought about the players kneeling.
>What do you guys think about it? I never gave much thought to it and I've since looked into it and it turns out black people are REALLY oppressed
>Try not to show my power level
>The women in the room all start to talk about how blacks have it so bad.
>The men don't say anything, try to avoid their women bitching at them so they say nothing at all
>aunt says "I mean I can't imagine what itd be like to get pulled over just for being black"
>I cannot contain myself for a second longer
>"Maybe they got pulled over for going Tice the limit or robbing a liquor store"!
>Girls get visibly upset. My dad and uncle chuckle. My numale faggot cousin starts yelling at me
>"user! These people are oppressed and it's good they're bringing it to the public as children look up to them
>I say "well children shouldn't be looking up to these people. They play a game for a living plus half of them are convicts"
>The women all gasp like I just curb stomped a puppy
>That's racist
>No it's not. That guy, right there. He beat the shit out of his gf last year, put her in the hospital. That guy was under investigation for murder. That little fucker right there? Yeah, he has multiple drug charges
>But user they do these things because they are oppressed by whites
>How is that? By affirmative action?
>The women are too stupid to know what I'm even saying so they resort to name calling. My cousin, I shit you not, accused me of being a trump supporter as she left the room visibly shaken.
>My aunt tells me I have a lot to learn
>Yea I have a lot to learn about it coming from the bitch who didn't know what affirmative action was, lives in an all white gated community and is learning about race relations because some third string quarterback started disrespecting the anthem.

Fucken hell the Jews won man. Gg, no re

>are you protesting the flag?
>no
>are you protesting the country?
>no
So why do this during the national anthem? I mean, I know they're retarded, but they could pull this stunt at any time. Do it before the game, after, at half-time, at a press conference, during the kickoff (that would actually bring some real attention), etc.
But no these imbeciles do it during the one moment where their gesture can be misconstrued by the redneck retards that still watch this ape-fest.
The only solution is to neck every single boomer and player that has contributed to this virtue signaling cuckfest.

the poll was by Marist, PBS is just reporting the numbers.

>leaf watching football, talking about blacks in another country
?????

What do you even celebrate on leafsgiving?
You have any myths surrounding it like we do with indians?

This. FUCK TIM TEBOW.

>The men don't say anything, try to avoid their women bitching at them so they say nothing at all

You just posted right here why the jews are winning. Men need to stop worried about their wives bitching at them and put them in their place. Every man in that room with you should have told them how full of shit they are like you did, and they would have likely all fell in line, as is the nature of a woman to do. Except maybe your cunt of a cousin, ((college)) probably already destroyed her.

They're just dumb as ticks, just doing it now because everyone else is.

All these protests achieve is aligning Trump with symbols of American patriotism.

>to attract attention to racial inequality nationwide

Have any of these people given a legitimate example of inequality that can't be explained by niggers being niggers?

The men in my family are big football fans. My one uncle was drafted in the 70's but blew out his knee in college.

As for celebrating Thanksgiving it's just an excuse to be gluttonous pigs and fight with your family them make up with eachother before we leave.

In America do people actually sit around talking to eachother what they're thankful for? I thought that was just a meme.

Gay and fake and leading poll question. Their 'concerns' are fake and retarded in the first place so its all disrespectful.

facts are white supermacy

I know user....I know.

>Amajority of Americans say that the protests by NFL players during the national anthem are appropriate, according to a USA Today/Suffolk University pollpublished on Monday.

>The poll found that51percent of those surveyed saidthe players' protests wereappropriate while 42 percent said they were inappropriate.

>In the USA Today poll, over two-thirds (68 percent), said that Trump's call for NFL owners to fire players and for fans to boycott their games wasinappropriate. Only 27 percent of responders agreed with Trump's response.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/353428-poll-majority-says-nfl-players-protests-are-appropriate

blacks won

>Kaepernick still unsigned and promising he'll stand for the anthem if anyone let's him play
LOL get fucked

Honestly, I used to be a big NFL fan and have spent a lot of money on them. But I can't really stomach to watch games that don't contain my favorite team. And it's not just the kneeling thing. It's so fucking commercialized and has been just getting worse and worse for the last decade. They started added split screen commercials this year during timeouts for example. Another thing is the complete Pussification of the game. The rule changes have made it where a ref can just completely decide a game if they don't like a hit or if they decide to see holding penalty that play or not. And they've been trying to appeal to a female fan base too hard with all of these Katy Perry style halftime shows and Carrie Underwood coming out and singing the "hype" MNF song. I miss the fake warrior shit like Classic Battle and all of that other Sam Spence music. If you combine this with people not buying tvs anymore then it's no wonder their ratings are in the shitter. I used to love the NFL but I do feel they are not long for this world.

This shit has been going on for awhile now and nobody has come to their rescue. I watched baseball yesterday instead.

Blacks never win, they are incapable of it. Blacks are just a tool being used by Jews.

That really ices my cake

I don't remember being polled

>NFL players are in the 2% top income bracket
>one NFL player makes more than 20 average white people

MUH INEQUALITY!!!

it's why you don't argue politics with women. there are only few of them who manage to look past their feels and accept a coherent argument

>In America do people actually sit around talking to eachother what they're thankful for? I thought that was just a meme.
In elementary school yes, you do arts and crafts related to this and also dress up as pilgrims and indians. Although I doubt this still happens in post-Obama's public school system because "dat raycis" n' sheeit

At home it's just like you mentioned, excuse to party and eat

>watching football with family
>grandpa speaks up
>nobody on our team better kneel
>they do
>fucking niggers
>everyone but me gasps (I laughed)
>they try to tell him how awful and wrong he is
>fuck off I didn't go to Korea for this shit

I'm really gonna miss him when he's gone.

first post good post

Civil Rights-era 1950's and 60's, the protesters had goals. "Let this black kid go to school here," simple, straightforward goal. Compare and contrast to today, "black people shouldn't be the victim of police brutality," ok, well, stop committing so much fucking crime, It's not even meaningful from the NFL players, who commit a fucking crime(usually violent) once every 7 days on average. Your kneeling means what exactly? You're not role models anymore, you're majority black and unrelateable now, you ask for nebulous change and aren't actually doing anything to help or affect change.

what did the kikes actually hope to get out of this? I mean the OBVIOUS reply is "ok, well if things are so unjust for blacks how about you donate all your millions to inner city schools." What is the end game?

Lol

>>grandpa speaks up
>>nobody on our team better kneel
>>they do
>>fucking niggers
kek

you are lucky to still have your grandpa around. I would what mine would have made of all this.

To convince women blacks have it bad and they're too stupid to think critically about things and blindly accept what they're told by (((them))). The men are more resistant to the Jewish mind tricks but are betas who don't want to be in the dog house for disagreeing with them. Men are no longer able to punish their women in any shape or form because of (((progress))).

It was really beautifully orchestrated if you stop and think about it.

to split the country further apart. divide & conquer
not saying that you should ally yourself with nignogs of course, but the more you are distracted by your anger with them, the less time you have to worry about those who keep emptying your pockets

The flag is a symbol of freedom, a symbol of the society that created all of these black millionaires. This whole thing is retarded, if they hate America so much why don’t they go back to Africa? Oh, might that be because life is a million times better for them here, then it would be there?

This.

I never understand the message of what exactly the niggers want when they kneel. "wypipo just LISTEN!!" Ok nigger what's the message? You're facing racism? What the fuck do you want us to do about it? Do you think if you kneel during the national anthem suddenly wypipo will love you and empathize with your "struggle" of being the most criminally active race? Fuck no, they'll just hate you. Because you never want to work in our society, you never want to let go of racial differences and just play the fucking game. All you care about is your skin color and that's the only thing that defines you.

Honestly these fucking white liberals are just as much to blame as the nigs, they kneel for their black dogs so they can virtue signal on FB for more likes, encouraging the nigs into thinking they have allies on their side. But the protest gets fucking nowhere. It never changes anything. A cop watching NFL isnt going to go "man I love black people now and won't arrest them as much" just because some niggers started kneeling during the anthem.

All it really does, is create division. That's basically it. Between people who love the country and people who don't. There's no underlying equality message, or muhh peaceful civil rights bullshit. All it does is make the traitors easier to spot.

dumb niggers.

These overpaid privileged, Affirmative Action niggers have no saying in matters like this

If it wasn't for sports, how useless would blacks be in America?

The viewership of the NFL is largely from the 50ish % that find the move disrespectful. Great (((marketing)))...

reminds me a bit of Merkel's popularity polls in Germany
>50% are happy with her!
yeah, but 40 of those 50% are left wing voters who'd never vote for her party

>Nearly half — 48 percent — of U.S. adults said these demonstrations were a respectful way to draw attention to their concerns, while another 46 percent said the protests are disrespectful.

Guess which ones were the ones who used to watch sportsball?

There's only so many "fuck you whitey"s even the most cuckolded of sportsball fans will tolerate.