What have I done?

>be me
>Russian, 20something, slightly autistic
>dad retired KGB officer
>gets me a job at our cyber division, because I'm "good with computers"
>the guys upstairs want to start an experimental program of cyberwarfare to destabilize America, put me in charge
>whatthefuck.mp3
>posting on r9k in free time, switch to Sup Forums
>ask for a bot army and they hire 2 more guys to help me out
>we keep posting memes here and on /r/the_donald, buying facebook ads, commenting below articles using fake profiles and etc
>it takes off
>Real estate guy actually has a chance now
>hundreds of thousands of Americans shilling, using memes I've come up with
>real estate guy wins
>mfw I realize I've changed the course of history
>mfw got promoted to head of cyber warfare

What the fuck have I done?

All I did was shitpost.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Streicher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You slid a thread

SAGE

Slid?

You know how I know you're not Russian? Cus you have a job

wow I sure do believe you OP. Especially when you claim to be on Sup Forums for more than a week yet don't know what sliding means.

Sage and hide this shitty thread.

I grew up privileged.

I do know what it means, just asking why does this guy claim that's what I did.

LARP unless you post geographical flag.

Ideological flags were the biggest mistake ever. Why aren't we doing something about this?

damn your russian is so fluent its like you re an american or something

I do realize this destroys your precious "Hillary is Satan, fucking shills, Trump /ourguy/" narrative, but the truth is, no one saw this coming. We just kept on shitposting and once the entire thing gained momentum, they increased our funding, so we were able to use more bot farms with rotating proxies and spyntax software, all over social media. It grew so much that in the end we could just sit back and watch the entire thing blow up, because you idiots were doing our job for us, shitposting like crazy.

We couldn't care less if Trump won or not - that's the truth. He's not a "Russian puppet" and neither is Hillary. We just wanted to create chaos and we have,

Show your real flag. Why are you trying to hide your identity?

I use Tor and post behind a proxy.

Typical "the masses didn't.onow what they were doing" tripe.

I thought commies were all about the will of the workers. I guess that's only the case if they pick the right answer.

Just a liberal larp

Я pyccкий кoтopый живёт в Aмepикe. Hy кaк пидapoк, чтo ты тaм пиздишь. Bo cнe живёшь пoхoд ты.

Why? What are you trying to hide?

Past tense of slide

he prob is lying, however your not going anywhere to kill him. the pair of you can stop larping

A real FSB agent would never expose themselves like this, the punishment is just too high

xaxa.exe

Everything a member of our organization does is heavily monitored. Do you honestly expect me to post from my home PC, without taking the necessary precautions and protecting my identity?

The worst thing is that what you describe is most likely what happened.
Russia always rely on usefull idiots for it's propaganda project since the dawn of the Komminterm.

Pretty realistic dezu.
All it took was some shill and their shit posts to send the world spiraling towards anarchy.
Fucking accelerationists are the worst.

Why am I supposed to believe you?

No, this is literally what happened. And yes, you are on the right track, but the organization doesn't thrive on "useful idiots", it is all about generating chaos and manipulating the established societal norms within any given country that we target. We light a spark and create momentum, then things organically grow. But, it is impossible to predict in which direction they will go. Which is why we have not "elected Trump", he is just a consequence of the ambient that we have created.

Your counterintelligence knows this and they know it will come out, sooner or later, which is why they're trying to spin the story into "Trump is a Russian puppet" and push that narrative down your throats. Literally anyone with a functioning brain can see thousands of patterns emerging here, but the deafening noise these echo chambers in America make is preventing them from seeing the truth.

You don't have to. Just be realistic. If you were in my position, would you not protect your identity?

What I am telling you is the truth and if you know anything about how counterintelligence works, you know what I'm not about.

You are oversimplifying it, but in a nutshell; yes, that's all that it takes.

a good shitpost can change the course of history son

a man who shitposted so well that he was deemed a worse war criminal than Albert Speer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Streicher

>All I did was shitpost.
Your spacing suggests otherwise

Streicher was an amateur by today's standards, but his modus operandi has always been interesting and there is a lot of value in his works, albeit hidden beneath layers of ridiculously obvious shilling attempts.

Nightshift or dayshift?

This is pretty much a regular job. We didn't switch shifts. You always have one guy working the nightshift (always the new one), but all he does is make sure virtual machines, proxies and bot farms are running smoothly.

>be you
>claim to be master russian shitposter
>use meme flag
>use reddit spacing
>use grammar of American teen
>say you work days, which in Russia, is when Americans are in bed
>don't realize you made any of these mistakes because you're reddit tier
>die

Also, going by your story, the timeline doesn't add up
Your father is too young to have been KGB

>implying kekistanis

This is just ridiculous. No one is forcing you to believe me, but man, you're no Sherlock Holmes.

>you're no Sherlock Holmes.
Don't need to be to figure your ass out, son.

Your English is suspiciously good for a Russian, but on the other hand I'm pretty sure something like this has been going on.

OK, sure. You're so good. Want a job? Would you ever move to Russia, Eric?

Nice digits.

And thank you, but my English is not nearly as good as I want it to be.

Post picture of passport with timestamp.

>removes meme flag
>only to unveil another meme

IT WAS HER TURN

Then who's pushing the north korean shilling?

Nah.
I have a well paying job and a Russian GF (who has been speaking English for 20 years but whose english grammar is worse than yours, for some reason)
That's good enough for me

Tы знaeшь, чтo ты гpeбaный идиoт?

>Russian GF (who has been speaking English for 20 years but whose english grammar is worse than yours, for some reason)

Perhaps she's an idiot?

>Tы знaeшь, чтo ты гpeбaный идиoт?

Baш pyccкий yжac.

Wow hardcore larping

Faggot Jew

t.

You have me to thank for turning this place into /r/the_donald 2.0 and having Canadians like this one post terrible memes.

Always remember that, Sup Forums.

You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything.

Ask questions, I'll be as specific as I possibly can.

you just outed yourself as a newfag

also youre not even russian you put on a commie flag to hide that fact

also you write like a native speaker

kill yourself you fucking deceptive leftist larper

Sure, believe what you want.

not only do you type like native speaker, you type like a chickenneck lefting weakling

kys you lying fucking shistain

>You have me to thank for turning this place into /r/the_donald 2.0
you dont even know the history of this place or r/t_d

kill yourself

yawn
sage

>being this much in denial

wow

Tell me, is Trump your "God Emperor" too, centipede?

We are being realistic. You are a liar. Nice try tho.
Saged.

>be russian
>use communist flag
Nice try.

>Perhaps she's an idiot?
She is, she's a Slav afterall
But so are you (allegedly) so there's no reason for yours to be good

Is this better?

fuck off with your fake translated language

Bы гoвopи́тe пo-pýccки?

>выpoждeнный

>pýccки
Clearly you don't, kek. LARPing American shill.

I knew hillary and her ilk were Satan long long ago No comment read online would ever sway my opinion at all

>being this bad at LARP

Shitposting is the future!

It should be:
Baш/твoй pyccкий yжacный.
But his Russian is actually correct. You, OTOH, can't even jewgle translate shit right, kys, faggot larper.

You = a junkie that loves his heroin.

This fucking thread is totally fucking gay^gay.

Чья бы кopoвa мычaлa, дaжe тиpe нe пocтaвил, нeyч.

>flag

IT WAS HER TURN!

У нeгo чac зaймёт этo пpeдлoжeниe пepeвecти. Moг бы пpo чтo-нибyдь дpyгoe зaтeлeжить, чтo-тo чтo нe тaк лeгкo пpoвepить, aн нeт. Дoлбaёб.

it's a fucking joke I didn't know Sup Forums was this autistic

Sage

Please remove meme flags from this board

Shill OP got btfo and left the thread

>joke
He's a fucking retard. Trying to shit on my correct Russian while posting idiotic jewgle translated crap.

Хaхa, я пoнимaю.

What else can you expect from a Serb?

Show us atleast 3 of the memes that you had a part in making...

Serbs are our faithful servants. Degenerate and stupid, but I sort of like them.

Убить ceбя

yeah?

which memes were yours?

Lmao
1/10 larp
Come back with something more your iq level, and be sober

We've all seen real Russian try to type English.

Serb detected.

The left has lost their collective minds over this shit tier Russia meme.
Thanks for the giggles.

Cъeбиcь нa хyй, ты cyкa нeмытaя.
What did I just say? Go jewgle it, quick.

Meme flag = LARP

KYS degenerate LARPer, this board is already shit enough without people like you baiting the media. You just KNOW some big media site's going to pick this up as "proof" that Russia was behind everything.

Front of your Russian passport with timestamp or fuck rite off.

got em

>using capital letters too often and being conspiratorial in your claims, while attacking the "fake news" media and without offering any proof whatsoever

Literally one of my inventions and a great way to portray the right as obnoxious basement dwellers. The three of us were brainstorming for 6 hours, trying to come up with a way to make you cunts seem as obnoxious as possible. Decided to go with the most obvious thing that's loathed in every corner of the internet - fucking capital letters. The Donald is infected with this, glad to see "centipedes" are flooding Sup Forums.

>What the fuck have I done?
You've posted A FUCKING BLOG, DUMBASS.
GO BACK TO FUCKING SOSACH, BYDLO!

Even if this is true I literally don't give as hit. The options other than Trump would have been Jeb and Hillary, both objectively worse. I don't care if we're serving Russia's interests to an extent because one of the reasons they were trying to destabilize us in the first place is because the first 2 choices I mentioned were openly goading them into a world war. And I don't want to see more of my buddies die in some desert shithole just so our greedy globalist leaders can shift the chess board in favor of the US global interests by unseating Assad.

People who say Russian shitposting flipped the election are retarded, Trump was literally saying borderline NatSoc shit in his speeches.

Fair enough. Like I said, our goal was never to help Trump win. It just happened and we do not mind, he is an agent of chaos and serves his purpose.

And here's a treat for you Sup Forums. Guess which 2016 presidential candidate actually works for us?

You saved the West.
Thanks for that.
Apparently, OP doesn't always a faggot

>All I did was shitpost.
because edgy shitposting is fun shit Sup Forums was always shitposting about SK being worst Korea and North Korea, being best Korea.
And SK turned out to be experimental state lead by women shamans of some occultic society.
Shitposting is a big mysterious magic shit if you removes its mask of humor, and its extremely painfull, for you.

I like how people always have to add supernatural things like magic into the mix. I won't deny counterintelligence has done extensive research on occultism and the like, but things are usually a lot simpler than they seem. The truth is, it's all just psychological warfare and the goal is never to support any given person, candidate, subculture or movement. Destabilization, demoralization and subversion though, are.

Just a couple of questions:
1. How old is your dad?
2. What did he say to you , in Russian, when he got you that job?
Don't tell me you only speak French at home.

Jeb!?