Why do y'all bite the hand that feeds you?

Why do y'all bite the hand that feeds you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UsSbvpFUmqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sator_Square
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews created meme culture.
black people consumed it and became brainwashed by it.

Hol up, yous be saying that we wuz Moot n sheeeeit

The culture that black people created is a meme.

>blacks creating anything

>WE

niggers are nothing but cattle to the jew. Get out of your nigger culture and act white retards.

>nigger trying to steal again
:DDDDDD

>black people were the majority of the posters in ~2004 Sup Forums

yeah I bet

>WUZ

I mean it was bound to come out.

For all normie intents and purposes, niggerdom has over taken all sensible humor

What they don't know is how long memes have been fostered and harboured over the Internet

They can't discover that high brow content so they see what whites have appropriated with caveman spongebob dabs and drew the quickest conclusion

literally who?

MEMELAWDZ

>MEMES

MEMEZ N SHIET

>KANGZ

>Used to be kings

3/5ths is a meme person.

I'm not a nigger, we finns aren't niggers. Fuck that coon

what does one post on saturdays?

Posting Kermit drinking iced tea for the 19th time is not "creating" anything.

I was posting on Sup Forums and making ytmnd sites in 2005 when this bitch was sucking her first dick in 3rd grade
fuck this cunt

Newfag.

AYO HOL UP

niggers are living memes

>BOI real nigga hours laughin crying emoji
there not wrong

WE WUZ STARVIN BEFORE WHITEY EVEN STARTED FORAGIN MANE

lol, internet

You're the newfag, newfag.

blacks created the latest iteration of meme layout, yes this is true.

before: pic with yellow text header and footer
new: white bg with pics and black text

Moot is The Creator you newfag

this

>Why do y'all bite the hand that feeds you?

although it's an expression I would cut that hand off first before any nigger skin get's any where near my mouth.

>WE WUZ ANONYMOUS N SHIT WE CREATED DEM Sup Forums SITES DAS RITE MOOT WAS BLACK DEM WHITEYS BEEN LYIN TO Y'ALL

Yeah, nice memes

youtu.be/UsSbvpFUmqQ

*smacks lips*
'mask you sumfin
how come y'all wypipo be culchally apropra'atin our memez n sheeit

Kilroy was actually named Kiluba Royeeqa, an escaped african slave who mocked his masters by painting his cartoon wherever he went to show his freedom
FACT

>WE WUZ Sup Forums N SHHEEEIIIITTTT
*breathes in*

But blacks can't meme

Basicallyproof its nig tier because they have to use MS paint

Wait is Sup Forums claiming they invented memes because that is even more ridiculous than what this negress is claiming

Alright. I'll do this for you, just for once. I'll spoil the joke and spoonfeed you.

The joke has always been, from the very moment Moot became a cuck years ago that when somebody refers to him, the standard reply to both bait newfags and express derision towards Moot is to either respond with

>who?

Or

>literally who

That one's for free, kiddo. Stay frosty out there.

We didn't create memes, but there are some memes we created.
All of them being pretty dank

Memes Can t make memes.
Shieeeetttt

Are you implying that endlessly resized and copied images with nearly incomprehensible captions aren't superior to literally everything else the internet produces?

The most newfriend post I ever saw.

SLIDE THREAD. IGNORE THE JEW

>Wait is Sup Forums claiming they invented memes

Nobody would ever claim something that stupid, though Sup Forums is responsible for popularising a number of memes. Even Rickrolling was originally a Sup Forums re-direction when the GTA 4 trailer came out.

It's alright.

>people keep begging to be oldfags on a disgusting degenerate website

'14 here

WE

white nerdy men in the 90s and 00s created meme culture.

I miss duck rolling :(

i can't tell who's original

Hold up a minute
>Black people created meme culture
Nochance.iso

Dude the African Hyper Space Empire of 15,000B.C was charging their lazers like, all the time. You just haven't heard of it because whitey came along and stole all their mana.

Devour the hand and spit out the leash

Wait is leftypol claiming that Sup Forums didn't invent memes? Because that's even more ridiculous than niggers inventing anything. Like seriously the fuck did you niggers invent eletrical engineering?
>no
Metallurgy?
>no
Ocean-faring vessels?
>nope
Airplanes?
>nope
Cars?
>nope
Locomotives?
>nope
Guns?
>nope
Like niggers you never even built a fucking trebuchet, even rural and suburban jihadi retards in "free" syria have managed to cobble together a functioning treb out of reappropriated parts. If you can't into basic siege warfare then it's nota surprise you never moved past spear chucking or gotten off of your containment hellhole aside from being used by (((merchants))) to unload on the stupid american goy who made the mistake of letting jewry in in the first place. The only thing you output is misery for yourself and everyone who has to deal with you. Look at Africa, now imagine if it had been inhabited by only whites throughout all time, no niggers ever existing.
Who the fuck do you think WE are here?

But what if that empire were a bunch of whiteys but the first blackfaced people who just wanted to act retarded for a while then got their mana stole by their own people

You just blew my mind

Another fact- Wendy’s has a good chocolate frosty to enjoy after a quarter pound burger.

When I saw what you put it was literally just
Hm... Interesting. But what if....

You're an underage little shit who started using the internet in 2007.

>originalfags were goons larping as futabachannel
>goons are black
>meme culture is garbage
checks out

WE WUZ MEMES N SHEEEEEIIIIT

WE WAZ MEME KANGZ

Hammer thine keys for our saviour's sake

why was he so obsessed with looking over bathroom stalls though?

He's right, nigger culture is a meme itself.

One of the saddest things is that when you do get to be an oldfag, you find out you never wanted it to begin with.

Nice projection, junior.

Look at your flag, you're clearly underage.

Nobody invented memes, memes are an idea or notion that spreads throughout communities. Each culture and group creates it's own over time.

To imply that one group created meme culture in itself is idiocy.

Blacks didn't even create their own culture, they adopted the culture of their slave masters.

>le flag argument
post-term abort yourself you stupid fucking nigger faggot

WE

ok

switch "created" with "are" then you're getting close

Not only that, but we created the Internet as well. FACT.

>TEN WHOLE YEARS

>N'

>stupid fucking nigger faggot
>lol i watch idubbzz i am edgy :)))

You're underage is showing so hard, stop.

Yes they did. Just look at their entire existance

>niggers can't meme

O RLY?

U'z b sayn' we wuz sheitlords n sheit? Shheeiitt

Highly memeable

I feel like lolcats and demotivational posters were among the first to make it out into the mainstream and be called "memes", advice dog and its variations also got out there i think but wasn't ever nearly as widespread, before then people were still referring to things which became popular online as having going viral even when it was a concept rather than a specific piece of content. These candyasses still don't understand the difference between a meme and a macro or a template though.

>bix nood was the first meme

name one meme nigger made that isnt a shitty vine

Is this the earliest meme?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sator_Square

>ALL

>2005 Sup Forums

Jesus Christ how horrifying.
I remember the constant F5 hangups, the regular MySQL errors, and later when it became more popular the bots spamming everywhere.

>These candyasses still don't understand the difference between a meme and a macro or a template though
most of my life I have been mad about the same thing but lately I've accepted that meme as a concept has been completely deconstructed and redefined to mean the repetitive self-replicating idea or catchphrase contained within the meme and not the style of meme itself
it took me YEARS tho, and I can't say for real that I'm really happy about it

anyway
>lolcats
>demotivationals
>advice dog
all of these memes were white as fuck
only nerdy white guys liked them to begin with
>t. nerdy white guy

No they didn't, memes in general are a natural occurence in the animal kingdom, it's how we pass knowledge on to our young and other members of the species, language is a meme, anything that spreads within a culture is a meme.

Richard Dawkins invented the term meme. I don't remember the specifics, but I know that early internet meme culture was formed from Europeans and Asians. Even this chan was a knock-off from the Japanese imageboard.

>black people created a meme culture
Ftfy

Memes are extelligent genes, essentially.

what didn’t niggers invent?