91 Days

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of my revenge going just as planned. But because I am enlightened by my own cunningness.

Comment

Wouldn't the story be better watching some kid with no money, influence or power rise up the to become a powerful mafia boss and then take revenge on the killers of his family and the entire mafia in his city?

Hello Amerifriend. For all your 'from zero to hero' needs you have shounen manga and superhero films.

This bastard just won't die, huh?

From "0" to "virtualy 0", what are the chances of Corteo still being alive at the end of the series?

is this good

Only anime of this season worth watching imho.

Why does he smoke all the time?

Pretty high actually. It will be Angelo who'll kick the bucket in the last episode.

You're not a true Mafia person if you don't smoke.

I think he might unless ends up covering for Angelo and getting caught out by the Vanettis.

It's what men used to do back in those times.

it's 1920. everyone smoked at that age

Angelo is going to kill him. The OP gave it away.

back then they were dying from liver cancer because of alcoholism before they could catch a lungs cancer from smoking, anyway

he's in the mafia, though, so he'll probably die from bullet-in-head cancer before being 30

Yes.

And final guy that Angelo will kill is that old dude with scar.

So in other words he'll die from lead poisoning.

Doujins can't come soon enough.

I really don't know why there are Sup Forumsnons who judge it badly. It's pretty good imo.

Just not Nero x Angelo, please.

>all that QUALITY

Not even good writing can save this show.

Where exactly? Don't use words you don't understand.

>Wanting more Kabaneris

Compared to Durarara, quality is quite good so far

He's gonna get tortured for sure. He might not die if he's lucky.

>Nigger
>Making it
>Ever

The animation is nothing outstanding but it's decent so far. You can't expect this kind of show with a lot of action sequences to have animation as smooth as your seasonal SOL garbage. Autist.

>I'm sorry, but this is the last shipment of alcohol I'll be able to sell you for about 3 months. My still is broken, and it's going to take at least 91 Days to get a new one.

Why the fuck is this bullshit allowed?

Customs, man.

I always remember of Jim from Treasure Planet because of the undercut.