Dear fellow Trump supporters

Dear fellow Trump supporters,

As one of the people who supported and still support President Trump, I ask from the bottom of my heart: stop spreading so much bullshit on what happened in Las Vegas

Seriously, you guys sound so fucking ridiculous when you talk about how Israel and the CIA and Blackwater are all involved in the shooting when it was just a crazy asshole with a ton of guns. Why would Israel even attack its own ally? And why would the CIA, of all groups, attack their own people?

Seriously, cut it off. Notice how only woo-woo sites like InfoWars are talking about this. A load of steaming horseshit, it is

Make America Great Again!

>legit asking Sup Forums to stop being Sup Forums
>expect results
pick one.

show flag
shit thread
sage

((()))

Does my flag matter? All it will do is garner unnecessary insults. Sage yourself. Go float yourself.

(((Does the motive even matter)))
-Shekelsteinbergold

You’re a faggot. Sage. Hide. Ignore. Repeat next time you take the cock out of your mouth long enough to shill the board

>Wikileaks
>Fake news

Nigga wat

>Infowars

Sometimes

eat shit nigger buy caveman or GTFO

CNN = CIA News Network.

Which makes you...?

This

Also, for the record, FOX is fake news as well.

hey at least we're still talking about it here

>: Sample_03_crocodile_anime(...).png
HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY YOU TO POST ANIMES AND WHERE CAN I GET IN ON IT

I didn't read OP. I just wanted to say as someone who voted for hillary that trump won and we have to deal with it.

It sucks but we need to move on. It's pathetic how we cling to our defeats like that. Let's just stop it.

Wikileaks is nothing but truth. Nothing else even comes close.

Fuck off faggot, Sup Forums does exacty the right thing, it considers every possibility no matter how unlikely it seems. Because if this you can look at all and make a far better decision on what happened than watching a single biased narrative.

Info wars is objectively bullshit

Fucking Christ. "The MSM told me so."

Hmmm. Well since you asked so nicely. Ok.

DO NOT USE MY WAIFU AS ANTI RIGHT WING MEME REEEEEEEEEE

>Wikileaks is fake news
So all that info about CIA black sites and the leaks from Manning and Snowden caused both the Feds and MSM to freak out for nothing?

>sample_03_crocodile_anime_girl_meme

SHE'S A FUCKING FROG REEEEEEE

Piss off, you're a fucking waste of space, enjoy your blue pill cunt.

>larp flaggot
ssssssssssssssshhillllll

>Trump is supposed to be like Hitler
>But you guys adore actual racists (DNC, BLM).

Why does there have to be a motive?

ehhh i wouldnt go that far, its more like hyperbole you have to look deeper into

for instance "turning the frogs gay" is actually about chems being dumped in rivers and streams causing the frogs to literally turn from male to female. its just as fucked up, but "major corporation pollutes water" isnt really a eye grabber

that said jones is a CIA plant with a shoddy cover story

>jews did it

Sup Forums is satire and truth and blatant lies. As a Sup Forumstard you should eventually realize this and begin approaching everything you read here with skepticism and doubt until you can personally verify/dismiss it. Normies must learn this too and apply the lesson in real life or they will never break free of their bluepill fantasy world.

Why would Israel even attack its own ally?
USS Liberty

You leave froppy out of this.

Stephen Fawking hawking shillllllzzzzz to the maximum. I hope this guy goes blind...like really soon. He dont need eyes. Just a maga hat and a stick. Dont get me wrong. I love trump. But a post like this? Must be cold where hes at to shill this much and even relate this to trump. The candooostitution isnt trumps fault. We aint your meeseeks fag

>hello my fellow trumpers

Alex Jones is entertainment.
Wikileaks had never released anything that has been proven to be fraudulent.

>calling wikileaks fake news

Is anyone even coaching you idiots? Nobody is going for fall for a shill this obvious

>leaf

op is faggot confirmed

>Wikileaks
>fake even though it has 100% credibility rate
>called fake because it’s not mainstream
>mainstream shit is controlled by Jews (cnn, msnbc, Jew york times)
>”dear fellow trump supporters”

You’re getting gassed.

>kekistani flag
>wikileaks is fake, despite never once being proven fake; 100% publishing accuracy
>being this bluepilled

>Dear fellow Trump supporters,
>posts frog girl anime pics
We know what you are.

You probably didn't notice, but the "So CNN is SUPPOSED to be fake news, BUT"-part makes it look like you suggested that CNN are not fake news. If you want it to sound more like what you mean, you have to erase the "supposed" and change the beginning of the bottom line into "but you guys still believe (...)".

>wikileaks
>fake news
Nice try CNN

>fellow white people, the left can't meme edition

people with autism or mental illness can't recognize when they're acting inappropriately.
it's not just something that happens irl.
you can tell by the amount of people accusing you of being either a shill or attempting to slide.
they're just going to twist whatever inputs they receive until it's part of the pattern to reinforce their worldview.

This faggot was posting these specific anime pictures throughout the election. He's not a Trump supporter.