So what does Sup Forums think of the proliferation of social media and the effect that platforms like Instagram has on...

So what does Sup Forums think of the proliferation of social media and the effect that platforms like Instagram has on the "body image" of women, white women especially.

Don't you think these beauty standards will only serve to make white women return to being attractive?

There isn't even an issue with the majority of white women. They're the most attractive. Period.

Makeup and push up bras should be illegal.

What no it makes them young insecure sluts. It's a race to the bottom due to hypergamy

Social media probably does more to comfort fat women than it does to promote beauty standards. Places like plebbit and fb are full of threads telling fat cunts that they're beautiful and should have another doughnut

Listen kid, I'm ALL for more chicky babes around me but bitches be shoppin amiri?

>Listen kid, I'm ALL for more chicky babes around me but bitches be shoppin amiri?
PHOTOSHOPPIN AYO

hahahahaha

BLACKED.

More like fagged

Angie Hall?

get toasted roastie

>he thinks fatties are attractive
Where do I think I am?

Fuels mental illness, especially depression.

That kid is whiter than me.
That's Will Smiths son btw

No.
Race to the bottom.

Seriously however, I do believe that more beauty in this world is a good thing yet a part of me knows that within this culture of rap and degeneracy, any woman of weak character and conviction will probably succumb to the sexual advances on instagram or the comments will go to her head. Instagram ho

Spoken like a true modern man.

Fuck body image. Instawhore and other social media unleashed women's hypergamy and craving for attention to the point that they are insufferable in real life.

SHITTED

they are mostly doing it to them selves

Muah

I think it's great. The more stupid sluts that get 'body shamed' into not eating 6000 calories a day, the better.

Also, instagram addiction is an easy way to see if a chick is crazy or not. >500 photos = warning level, 1000+ =confirmed psycho.

This

Social Media is shit, it changes most people (mostly women) to be nothing more then seeking Validation of
>"AM I PRETTAY!?? PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!"
> "I'M SMART, PLEASE TELL ME MY OPINION IS SMART!"
and Grandstanding, a lot of grandstanding.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

She also fucked this nogg

I swear jaden smith is on a mission to nigg every white Instagram girl

(((Snyder)))

This timeline fucking sucks.

She cucked him with another Nigger.

" look at me dad, what you gonna do now? "
> child rebelling against her parents who never helped her develop her sexuality. All they had to do was introduce her to decent males a bit older than her. But kike media instructs white parents to not guide their kids sex lives.

Sup Forums just keeps getting btfo.