The United States spend over $87 billion conducting a war in Iraq while the United Nations estimates that for less than...

The United States spend over $87 billion conducting a war in Iraq while the United Nations estimates that for less than half that amount we could provide clean water, adequate diets, sanitations services and basic education to every person on the planet. And we wonder why terrorists attack us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bC4EJ8Jlck0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should we pay for people who had just as long to do what we do?

Fuck off muhammad. Kill all shitskins

>us
>german flag
nope.

If they can’t feed themselves, they should simply die off in numbers that allow future generations to feed themselves without aid.

>We should give free things to everyone
Yes this always works out just fine, nothing bad comes from this.

This country will not be a good place for any of us unless we make it a good place for all of us.

That's a threat.

We don't like being threatened. Keep going and see where it gets you.

>Without Aid
You mean without AIDS

>we could provide clean water, adequate diets, sanitations services and basic education to every person on the planet.

Even before US existed as a country was poverty. Why should it or another country have save them from their own misery and stupidity?

Why do we have to pay for lazy peoples?

why should subhumans be given water and food etc?

if another country is responsible for the misery they should pay for it, the US bring the war to the middle east not them.

Jihad brought war to the Middle East, not the US.

jihad is the response to the misery you brought to them.

Nobody owes those niggers shit. Burgers are free to decide for what they should spend their shekels.
>they should pay for it
Can you make them pay by force? No? That means you get nothing fuckboy, get lost.

>Jews bring the war to the middle east not them.

Fixed

Before war they have the same misery, what's the difference now?
>that feel when being mexican and standing up for US
I hate you Muhammad

The day will cumskin where you beg for water and It will be a wonderful day

So for the budget of the Iraq war we could've billed the world for two, three days tops, of existing?

Guess what the fuck we got for that investment anyway, unlimited oil bitches, and bargaining a clearing for a greater military base near the oil, I mean greater Israel !

>Before war they have the same misery
wrong

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bC4EJ8Jlck0

DUDE
WELFARE

Want free stuff? Submit to our rule. Not so much as a terrorist attack. Just surrender and become one of our minions.

Okay well if not for iraq and giving free shit to people around the world (which is retarded)

I cant fathom why the military needs another 700 billion with the shitty situation the US is in right now, and no meme responses like "well the poor should die lol" The 700billion could have repaved and repaired every interstate highway in the US. 700 billion couldve cleaned Flints water or gone into new schools and at least remedy the poverty situation. 700 billion could go into a federal program to take guns away from negros in urban centers and go into social programs so they stop killing each other and not make life a living hell for their kids. The reality is, foreign wars where we go and kill
Brown people in some shitty country doesnt benefit actual Americans and any war like it should be vehemently opposed aling with unecessary budget boosts for the military

Now post all the pictures from before the iranian revolution

How fucking contrarian are Germans on the Middle East? You think you can just hug everyone to death? Do you understand why the arabs can't stand the idea of a Palestinian state, let alone a Kurdish one

Yeah life was great when Soviets were still giving out gibs

Providing all that gibs doesn't get mudslimes killed.
Shooting them does tend to kill them, though.

yeah dude terrorists are pretty retarded

Killing mudslimes solves the problem.

I think what hes tying to get at is, if the US didnt feel the need to squat in 2 middle eastern wars and fund 2 civil wars that destabilized the region there wouldnt have been a migrant crisis or world terror situation, isis certainly wouldnt have existed

>Soviets
>Iranian revolution
What are you on about?

Soviets supported the Iranian regime and they kicked US firms and companies

>penis is blurred out
>dead bodies getting pissed on, totally fine

The absolute state of society.

Eliminate the UN

There's 5 billion toward the goal

One of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror. -George W. Bush

>less than half that amount we could provide clean water, adequate diets, sanitations services and basic education to every person on the planet

For how long, though?

>Still thinking terrorism is an external source
>Probably a dumb kike bait thread
>terrorism was created by the US
>all terrorist groups have been CIA operations funded by the US
>ISIS, AL Q, etc all created by US

You wont get any support here, too many boot lickers and fake republicans.

One of the hardest part of my jobs is to convince ethnic Germans to submit to rape and replacement. -Angela "mutti" Merkel

Which means everything he is saying is accurate and justified. It's all the shills in here blaming sand niggers who are repping the Jews.

"The Iranian Revolution (Persian: انقلاب ایران, translit. Enqelāb-e Iran; also known as the Islamic Revolution or the 1979 Revolution;[3][4][5][6][7][8]) refers to events involving the overthrow of the Pahlavi dynasty under Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, who was supported by the United States"

how much is spent to let people sit on theyr asses all day and do nothing "welfare"?

Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right.

I dont think 87 billion is enough at all to do what you just said. maybe for a day or something.

nah fuck your kind Ahmed. I hope you all die in a fire

If we spent money feeding everyone on the planet for free, in a generation we'd need to spend at least twice as much, and then twice as much the subsequent generation, and so on, until the entire goddamned thing collapsed.

war in iraq was to gain control of iraq, it's oil, gold and central bank.
americans are not required to pay for other to develop. why should they pay for anything listed in your OP?

SLIDE THREAD.

Fuck the planet. Let the niggers starve. Assad will win as was the real plan all along.

5D chess destroys most secular Mudslime countries, they tardrage then nuke Tel Aviv.

Yes, the SHAH was supported by the US. The shah was overthrown by the Iranian revolution. USSR supported Iranian revolution, which was anti US, just like the US supported Afghani uprising against the USSR.

Yeah, the echo chamber that nu pol represents, shows future voters are going to be even more retarded than the current one---even with history showing what's best.

ITT: anti-Jew nationalists repping the Jew communist agenda.

You all realize that most middle easterns know that it's the Jews who decimated their countries and displaced them, right? They merely view the US as a tool of Israel, which is completely accurate, and which most of you are defending.

You get more of what you subsidize. If you want more starving Africans give them enough to produce more starving Africans.

Unfortunately many Germans are stupid.
The head of the EKD (evangelical church of Germany) Margot Käßmann once said she would rather pray with the Taliban in their tents than use force to stop them.

I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.

Sure, and I could let someone else fuck my wife while I pay their electric bill, but I'm not going to do it no matter how nice that sounds to you

Yes you retarded burger the USSR and Arab maxist supported IRAN

To this day the biggest Marxsit news channels in the ME is funded by Iran

LMAO

Food: The average american can get away with $5 a day for food but some range it up to $10 without going out. @ $5 a day per person and 7.5 billion people, you're looking at a bill of $37.5 billion. That price is bound to go up however, due to the cost of international and micromanaged distribution systems, so maybe time and a half that to factor for near and far. You've spent $56.25 billion.

Water: According to Water Wells for Africa, a well that lasts 20 years costs $8,000 and outfits 2000 people, average. That's 7305 days (or ~$1.095 per day). to outfit 7.5 billion people as such, you'd need 3.75m wells, costing ~$4,106,776.18 per day. Total: $56.3 billion

Sanitations: We'll assume everybody gets a gallon of dawn dish soap a month, same stuff they use to save baby penguins from oil spills. That's ~4.2 ounces a day for hand washing, body washing, skin and hair care and washing of utilities. Cheapest I could find was $12/gal. which overall would run $2.95 billion a day.
Total: $59.25 billion

Education: If we assume half of the world needs an education, teachers train for free and work for $5.75/hr, work 8 hours a day with an average of 30 students a pop, education costs $5.75 billion a day.
Total: $65 billion.

So for -more- than half the amount of an entire war (almost 3/4), you can do all of that happy horse shit all over the world... for a single day.

Oh, and in this fantasy world, everybody gets castrated at birth for free and doesn't die until the gibs stop.

it's also worth noting that the figure I provided for water is on a per day basis, whereas wells tend to be a one time purchase. 3,750,000 wells will run you 30 billion dollars

Let them die, faggot!
The civilized counties need to reduce the populations of these third world shit holes.
Otherwise they will begin overrunning our countries....
Oh, too fucking late.

They attack us because we aren't Muslims.

Nice joke

>United Nations estimates that for less than half that amount we could provide clean water, adequate diets, sanitations services and basic education to every person on the planet.

Fuck that.

Would be nice if that was spent rebuilding America's shitty infrastructure. And perhaps build a railroad system that surpasses South Korea. Also use the rest for the fucked up healthcare in America.

The US are addicted to self-defeat. They have the biggest military budget ever but are absolutely clueless when it comes to how effectively use it.

Any solid nation, like Germany or UK would achieve huge geopolitical successes with a third of that amount.

Trump was correct when he was pointing out this behaviour but he got swamped since.

Do not feed the animals. Feeding creates a dependent and lazy population which results in a costly mess.

>It costs $5 to feed, educate and provide clean water to a person
Lol

Sup Forums will unironically defend this