Brit/pol/: Triplord Invictus Edition

>May set to stay for short-term, reshuffle imminent
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/07/tory-party-reshuffle-conservative-cabinet-may

>Police beg for footage of Natural History Museum "INCIDENT"
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959994/Police-appeal-footage-Natural-History-Museum-crash.html

>UK govt launches hate crime website to help you report a thought crime
report-it.org.uk/home

>Poll: Jeremy Corbyn preferred PM to May. Labour gains over Tory
unv.is/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/89624/shock-poll-finds-voters-back-jeremy

>Former transplant chief says he won't donate organs under 'opt-out' system
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960272/Ex-transplant-chief-says-WON-T-donate-plans-ahead.html

>What really happened at the Tory party conference?
unv.is/inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/whatsapp-groups-next-pm-told-stfu-inside-tory-party-right-now

>Lucas: Britain is boycotting ban on nuclear weapons
unv.is/greenparty.org.uk/news/2017/10/06/caroline-lucas-britains-boycott-of-nuclear-ban-is-scandalous/

>Comittee to examine 'value-for-money' of Hinkley Point
parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/public-accounts-committee/inquiries/parliament-2017/hinkley-point-c-17-19/

>Hitchens: BBC and Tories in bed together, May deserved conference failure
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959468/Peter-Hitchens-says-Theresa-deserved-conference-saga.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x04nSAtNsCo
youtube.com/watch?v=4qpW3ry0MWM
youtube.com/watch?v=SW0nnaoTHo8
youtube.com/watch?v=8-3dvpBqnCE
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good morning mother

>brit/pol/
>trips everywhere
>fuck all about politics

Why is this general still around? It even fell off the catalogue a few times once school was back.

Make a subreddit for this shit, it's pathetic

Afternoon lass.

this thread is illegal now

shit lads I didn't know this

>Be American
>Get shot

>Poland

What's wrong with them?

china is so hilariously fucked up

brit/pol/ is actually dead.
it shambled on as a zombie since about the time of June last year.

Now it is just a bloated sack of maggots.
leave this place and never come back. let britpol die.

they unironically love the jews

Lead by example.

>be british
>get nail bombed, mass raped and acid sunscreen

If all the anons leave for a bit to let it die until the tripfags have to go, then start again you may be able to make some progress.

>everyone hates tripfags!
>anonymong thread gets no posts
Guess it's just him then.

youtube.com/watch?v=x04nSAtNsCo
Discuss

Who will lead the patriots in the impending Civil war between us vs our government, mudslimes and foreign powers like the EU and America who would 'step in' to assist the government in 'restoring order'?

You can't get organise anonymongs.

>Be a fascist
>Get raped by marauding Russians and then hanged at Nuremberg

polite sage of these threads.

they've killed my favourite place of discussion. this used to be about anonymous chat about politics now it's just twenty four hour circle jerk between these cunts.

ive had it. goodbye brit/pol/. the trips can have you seeing as how they'e so desperate to be recognised here.
its such a fucking shame can anything in this country not be ruined by attention seeking cunts?????????

love jews like Gerry Gable and Nick Lowles great guys

>Italy was never invaded by Russia
>British education everyone

Newfag.

>Be Italian fascist
>Get raped by marauding Bolsheviks and then hanged from a lamp-post

Gas all anglos

Spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

See you in 2 days.

He's 100% right. Our government will never regain control of immigration because they don't want to. We're going to be stuck in EU limbo as it takes decades to fully sort out Brexit and by then it will be too late just as they plan.

Back to Sup Forums with you

>Sup Forums

fucking HELL the state of brit/pol/

>Be Britain
>fight against Hitler's Germany
>82% British

disperse from this illegal thread. you guys wont have a safe space for your hate speech

Has anyone ever properly checked to see if are Eddie (the trip) isn't actually Eddie Izzard? There's too many coincidences. I think it might actually seriously be him.

Eastern European immigration dropping is a good thing. They're completely incompatible with British culture and society and are just as much as a fifth column as non-European immigrants. Even on a genetic level they're different from us. Britain should be British, full stop. Not Polish or Romanian, not Pakistani or Indian.

Also Molyneux, like most Yanks, has fallen for the "BASED EASTERN EUROPE XD" meme, which is partially true of Eastern Europeans living in Eastern Europe, but Eastern Europeans who live in the West are complete and utter scum.

>Be Israel
>Fight against the Arabs
>21% Arab and rising

Some1 send this to Hitchens on twatter

>brit/pol/ cares about tripfags

that's it, off to reddit, this shit shouldn't be on Sup Forums

You think the EU will last that long?

I dont see how the EU lasts another 20 years, even 10 might be pushing it.

This
Go to any Balkan/Slav thread on here and mention something about disprosa
They say stuff like "lol your problem now, only our scum move anyway"

I thought it was the eddie from iron maiden stabbing thatcher.

>and rising
In a ghetto segregated slum

Exactly. It's the people trying to escape from the relative conservatism of their home countries to go to the degenerate west. There's a reason why most BMWF relationships in the UK are between Polish women and black men.

Watch out for rockets lad

Personally i dont mind, white/latin/asian working and middle class poles/germans/czechs/french/italians/spaniards/portugese/icelandics/nords coming here or japs/koreans or americans/aus/kiwis or hong kong/singapore migrants

What i dont want is a load of fucking uncultured gypos from eastern europe or middle eastern terrorist cunts or north african rejects coming here, people who dont integrate and are here with their own non euro culture or here for economic migration reasons.

send me a big titted rich jewess yo

Remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=4qpW3ry0MWM

Thoughts?

kek.

Meh, I think bmwf pole meme comes from them all living in already blacked areas like Croydon and Luton, I doubt they will be overeperested if compared to lo local English

He's just mad no one will talk to him about his shit life in his shit thread.

He's like one of the outcast kids you'd see in school that'd give anything to be us for a day.

Remember when the Chosen People were in ghetto segregated slums too? It didn't stop you from conquering Israel, did it?

Come to Haifa and fuck all the Slavic washed Kikessess you can. Half of the girls here look like Eva Green or Bar Refaeli
youtube.com/watch?v=SW0nnaoTHo8
youtube.com/watch?v=8-3dvpBqnCE
>Jews: average IQ 104
>Arabs: average IQ 79

Your picture sure did activate the old almonds yes siree.

This vid is comfy as fuck. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Been there. Beautiful place, orange orchards, the hill sloping down to the sea. Shame about the kikes though...

>Jews: average women per child 2.98
>Muslims: average women per child 3.51

looks like turkey desu

Getting my farts polished by a 19th centruy chimney sweep

nah m8 around Muslims it tends to end up with eyes becoming blind too

I'd laugh but my lips are fused shut.

Not surprised.

Economic immigration is made of predominantly trashy people
Czechs, Russians, Balts who live next to the darkies don't mix with them though

>Too lazy to get back to work
>Brit/pol/ moving too slowly to be properly distracting

Fucks sake, come on lads.

Id be scared about being blown to bits by ahab the arab more so than being in london or paris m8.

Also i have a foreskin and i dont know how a jewess would react because the rabbi isnt chopping part of my knob off, no way.

I've met Lithos but do we even have many Russians here outside the rich mafia ones in Ken

Aye, i remember those scot youths almost rioting outside a town hall when ukip turned up.

fbook /graham.moore.1023/videos/10156191269774691/

simon westons looking well these days!

There's no point posting here.

Brit/pol/ is dead. Let it die.

There is no political discussion here, only the relentless unceasing drone of the tripcunts as they wank eachother off mercilessly and insult everyone else.

Do not post on Brit/pol/ without saging first - not until this cancer has cleared.

Bump

Cya tomorrow m8!

or the shills could just leave and then everyone would come back, there's been a 6 month or so long campaign by EU bumbuddies to kill brit/pol/. Majority of the tripfags are actually just krauts with proxies posting blackpills and other nonsense to derail the general and make it lose focus, i mean hey, look at the bloody links in the OP

>implying brit/pol/ was ever good
It's always been a den of tripfaggotry, just somewhere to shitpost when the rest of the board is slow.

What is it?

a live facebook video
yes but it's been deliberately made to lose focus and generate disinterest over the past 6 months - a year, the tripfags of today are EU shills, not the same tripfags of the past

I like this DOOM outlook, brit/pol is being shilled by the EU is a good conspiracy theory.

it's not a conspiracy, you're just one of the fucking shills, it just took you a few years to figure out how to fit in here
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html

it's not limited to the EU only, there are multiple groups attempting to use the internet against us. Momentum is another

Tripcunts:

>Eddie
Gone from tales of kraut whores to Mr morality
>pube
Who the fuck knows
>WN
Pubes bitch
>FCMD
Legit good poster
>Rimmer
Friendly
>Ceasar
'one simple trick, tripcunts hate him'
>nadiya hussein
Funny

RIP
>DL
>YKTD
>Rightly So

You avin' a gleb of the ole neggy pippins are ya eh, go on son on ya bike 'fore I call the police

I'm pretty sure the Tories shill here as well
All the moggposting comes from them
COPE is the libdems shill agent

Not true.

moggposting just comes from autistic teens, mogg isn't supported by the tory party and they definitely don't have the resources to shill here.
Momentum and EU definitely do.

>definitely don't have the resources to shill here.
Momentum and EU definitely do.
t.tory internet defense force

>Tripgenerate and Anonymong soap drama
*YAWN*

not at all, it's just fucking obvious that the influx of new-to-Sup Forums, left wing posters came about 10 or so months ago, they fit in a lot better now than they did but for everyone who was here in the old days they're still extremely transparent. Entire general has been subverted.

>you're just one of the fucking shills

Now ive heard it all.

>it's not a conspiracy

You may be right, it might be a fact, but you're wrong about me being an EU shill, but thanks for making me laugh.

you'll also note it coincides with the creation of a krautpol and the influx of german posters and eu shill flags

Mate its just contrarianism, and fishing for (you)s. Same as brits go trolling /ptg/, others do it to us...

>I'm pretty sure the Tories shill here as well

Emokiddeh got caught tory shilling circa 2013/4.

COPE is the libdems shill agent
I never shrill for the lib dems. I don't have the heart to.

>@TheGreenParty just passed a motion for a bank holiday marking contribution of migrants and people of colour

Is there a more cucked party in existence?

ANYONE who responds to tripcunts is literally part of the problem now.

Ignore them.

They're all under the carpet, all of them

Shh they can hear me

hello?

>mogg isn't supported by the tory party
Which is why he topped a survey of tory members on who they'd most like to replace May.

Ffs change your trip back mate

>Momentum is another

I need to look into momentum more desu, read some shit today about them having upwards of 20k members.

20k active commie fucks. jesus.