Dear Sup Forums, i am a non practicing jew living in

Dear Sup Forums, i am a non practicing jew living in
israel. And its pretty easy to see you lost. Hitler died 70 years ago and we have the promised land and even pepe. What keeps you going? I cant do anything to you. Im just interested

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU&ab_channel=AhavatIsrael
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Call me kike and whatever. Im here for the answers

think again fake jew

Pol is the jews you kike

>Hitler died 70 years ago
Why the fuck haven't you ungrateful niggers built him a nice little monument?

This was the greatest Zionist of them all.

>believing words from demonic apparitions
Freakin' papists, man. Christ's word is enough to show we haven't lost.

The goyim are waking up to you, buddy. Your cultural marxism and propaganda media are beginning to backfire on you. This time it's Trump, next will be David Duke

אני יהודי אמיתי וחילוני

I think the probpem is that the only jews Sup Forums sees are the radical ones. Who we hate. Its kind of a meme here

Oy vey another mizrahi on my board

>Interpreted by the holy ghost.
Ver. 7-13. To the Angel of the church of Philadelphia. There were several towns of this name; here is understood that which was near Sardis, in Lydia. Here is no more than an admonition to persevere, to hold that which thou hast. Christ takes the title of the Holy One, and True One, who hath the key of David; i.e. being the son of David, and the promised Messias, hath supreme power in the Church: who opens the gate of salvation, and no one shuts it against his elect. (Witham) --- By the key in this place may be understood either the key of the Church, or of the kingdom of heaven. Jesus Christ has both, he opens and shuts the heavens by his infinite power. But in the Church on earth he has entrusted this key (his power) to his apostles and ministers; whatever is bound or loosened by them is ratified by him in the kingdom of his glory. (Calmet) --- I have set before thee a door open, by giving thee graces to save thee, which no one shall be able to hinder, because thou hast of thyself little power or strength,[2] and hast kept my word, and not denied the faith. (Witham) --- I have sent you to preach, and have given my blessing to your labours. You shall, notwithstanding all your adversaries, eventually succeed. St. Paul makes use of the same manner of expression, 1 Corinthians xvi., I see a great door is open to me, and at the same time many adversaries; and again, 2 Corinthians ii. and Colossians iv., On account of your little strength, your want of talents, eloquence, supernatural gifts, &c. I have not exposed you to great trials. Thus does the Almighty always proportion the trials he sends, and the temptations he permits in his servants, to the graces and strength he has given them. --- Those who were neither Jews nor Christians, shall come and abjure at your feet their former errors, and shall evidently perceive that you are strengthened by me.

אוי וי

(Calmet) --- Christ also promises that he will make the false abandoned Jews subject to the bishop and his Church, and to own them to be the beloved and chosen people. God promises to preserve them in the hour or time of temptation and persecutions, which should happen to all the inhabitants of the earth. (Witham) --- He here advertises him of the persecution which was about to take place, and by which he would try the fidelity of his servants. In ver. 12., he relates the triumph and everlasting beatitude of the martyrs. --- He that overcomes, I will make him a pillar, &c. so as to stand firm against his enemies, and to be secure of his endless happiness. --- I will write upon him the name of my God, a subscribed citizen of the celestial Jerusalem, with the new name of Jesus, the Saviour and Redeemer of mankind. He alludes to the custom of writing names upon pillars, palaces, &c. --- From the words my God, the Socinians pretend that Christ is not the true God, as we may find in the disputes which Servetus had with Calvin. Calvin answered the Socinians, as all Catholics do, that Christ was both God and man: this and divers things were spoken of Christ as he was man, but that many things in the Scriptures could not apply to him, unless he was also truly God. And by such places is clearly confuted the blasphemy and error of the Arians and Socinians. The argument concludes in the principles of the Catholics, who allow the authority of the Church in expounding the sense of the Scriptures; but the Calvinists, and all other pretended reformers, having shaken off that authority, and having allowed that the holy Scriptures are to be interpreted according to every man's private judgment or spirit, this set Calvin and Servetus, every Calvinist and Socinians, upon the same level. (Witham)

Look at me, we're the Jews now.

Of course you "hate them" they are meant for white countries, not Israel, you guys get to enjoy healthy Israeli nationalism while your people subvert our nations.

The insane jews are in israel

What do you mean by insane jews?

Because it's easier to blame the Jews than to blame ourselves

>and we have the promised land
You wouldn't be there without Hitler, faggot

Radical ones

Hitler may have died but a new one is being born every minute.

What is your opinion on Leon Trotsky and the Rothschilds?

Promised land lol. Nobody wants that fucking shit hole middle easterners claim as home. Why all you fucking rag heads fight over mostly uninhabitable dirt is beyond me

Have you ever seen israel? Its a first world lol

Wonder what's going to happen to Israel when people get sick of your shit tho. Cuz it's coming.

>i am a non practising jew
You'll never really get good at it without regular practice. Try some regular coin shaving or fatuous lawsuits to help train you properly.

Lel first world.
Israel doesn’t have a metro yet.

Why are they so nigger?

Why don't you kikes just admit that you made up the holocaust so you can guilt everyone into giving you land that doesn't belong to you. There's a reason why you guys have been expelled from countries over and over again throughout history.

We are the jews user! Pol is a community of people all across the world who feel we have been outcast. We raid, produce memes, and subvert politics, all to defeat our enemies, who do not even percieve us as such. In our daily lives we wear a mask and hide out power levels while we actively plot to destroy our neghbors when the happening arrives, or actively support the happening.

maybe if you cunts stop kiking each other and just remove kebab completely you can finally go full ayn rand and build railroads or whatever that jew wanted to do

>Be Kingdom of Prussia
>Recently formed after finding the one society more autistic than myself to hound against Slavics (Germans)
>Constantly at odds with Eastern/Southern neighbors following demonic cult
>Condition for the privileges of citizenship is service at arms since Great Frederick
>Including for Jews who resent it
>It's against their faith to be useful after all
>Besides it's not their country anyway right hahahaha?
>Being made to pull your weight is literally genocide - GENOCIDE!
>Keep having your people likened to Jews for some reason
>To the point where even Kafka thinks your military is a metaphorical third temple
>Retarded kinsmen from across the sea seem hellbent on getting the entire race killed off
>Invent a lot of fancy bookkeeping and schooling techniques along with several world-famous firearms
>Meet badass World War Death and outlawing under based Hitler
>Become -actual- Christ of the Nations as they prop Poland up on your carcass once again
>Fade away into de-facto nonexistence

>Be Israel
>Just recently formed after finding the one population more inbred than me to hound against Germany until exhaustion (Brits)
>Be mostly a fuckload of officially dead Pollacks kept around to justify the insane banking scheme I represent
>Already constantly at odds with Eastern/Southern neighbours following demonic cult
>Third temple isn't really coming along
>Condition for being taken seriously is military service
>Including for Orthodox who resent it
>It's against their religion to ever be useful after all
>Being made to pull your weight is literally another shoah - SHOAH!
>And besides it's not like that legit happened right hahahaha?
>Keep having your people likened to Nazis for some reason
>To the point where even Kishon thinks you're all metaphorically antisemites
>Retarded kin across the sea seem hellbent on getting the entire race killed off
>So far invented ICQ and some world-famous firearms
>???

I'm mostly in it for the Schadenfreude.

What do you think/know about the education system in israel? Are there private schools?

All I know is that they get taken to auswiztch and told that theyre the ancestors of people killed here and are still hated here. They incubate a in group mentality in the kids that is greater absorbent to the Talmudic rules

you're all radical. being secular doesn't make it better.

Why jews do this dance? why do you eat a child's foreskin? why do you have tendency to stab people at the back?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU&ab_channel=AhavatIsrael

Shh jew were not suppose to tell them were just suppose to stay hiding in the back ground and propagate their minds.

Like we don't already know everything there is to know about you. That is why you're here in the first place.

>Hitler died 70 years ago
yet you're still fighting him and the third reich

checkd

When the lid comes of the great lie and enough people start asking why every time somthing terrible gets forced on us there is a jew doing it. We might actually make lapshades out of you the next time.

Kikes gonna kike

Blaming Jews for everything that goes wrong is still a useful way for globalists to avoid blame for the trouble they cause, except these days they mostly blame "Israel" and "Zionists."

It's the longest-running disinformation campaign in history because it works.

Do you ever feel bad for the people your government has killed to institute a land for your people?

If you remove the idea of compound interest what have your people ever produced? I refer to inventions and practicality, not scientific theorems.

>kikes
>stop kiking each other
Stupid goy for 1 the Jews will never stop jewing, if all that is left is Jews, they will jew each other indefinitely 2 they are using the world to kill itself, right now taking care of their biggest threats, Islam and white people who are smart enough to see their tricks

I think the problem that Judaism has is that for some reason people are willing to believe Jews are powerful, but nobody is willing to worship them. Some Jews can lead, but none of them can be impressive. How did that happen? "Everyone" looks at Judaism and sees something that ought to be knocked down a peg.

How did Judaism come to live in that house?

I've been kicking around concepts to figure it out, hoping there's a better answer in an internet-connected world than "because a billion blindly antisemitic muslims are out there squeezing their collective creativity through Allah's victim-flavored mesh". My current next best explanations are unverified stereotypes that panic Sup Forums if I talk about them, which is pretty good feedback but not especially satisfying when nobody engages them directly.

Actually, in the category of pinball flippers, I wonder if some of it is deliberately seeded in order to create an image that is easy for soft, nervous men to dispel in person.

As a jew (see pic above) I want to do away with anything non white. I find islam and blacks and the greatest threat is the world's greatest country. Fire the Mexicans back in a giant cannon for all I care bur they too need to leave and work on their own country. Where whites are a true minority where hardly any exist, you see those countries are pieces of shit and those citizens try to escape and come to America or Europe and then don't want to blind in or accept that areas culture and try to force their shit culture down everyone's throat and the libs force it in government thus allowing the shitheads culture to be fully shoved down poor birthright white citizens while they're brainwashed by the lib media into submission. Very sad to see.

>What keeps you going?
Survival and reproductive instincts. Same as you.

>we have the promised land
You're welcome.

old news

>Lel first world.
>Israel doesn’t have a metro yet.
v. hard to build a metro in desert sand

Here's what i can gather:
- High ethnocentrism and highest average IQ. Having 115 average IQ means first row seats everywhere for them and their ingroup, because they got there first/ invented the chair.
- Every group blames a richer more successful group for their problems. Mizrakhis blame ashkenazis, blacks blame whites, whites blame jews.
- Israel peddles some serious shit, internationally, for our precious US aid shekels, and playing PR games means some people will tire of your shit.