Fukigen na Mononokean

>[HorribleSubs] Fukigen na Mononokean - 04 [720p].mkv

She gonna get the dick this fast? Noice.

CUTE

wew

Delicious cake.

The tea room yokai thing a cute.

High impact sexual violence.

MOJAAAAA

Suwabe's character next week (I always read the newt legislator's lines in Sakurai's voice but I'm fine with either way)

I want one.

I love this show.

Who Re-Kan here?
Mononokean gives me the same vibes as that show did Natsume Yuujinchou on a budget, except without bitch tears every second episode.

Thank god its doesnt have the re-kan blur.

Don't forget the PS1 prerendered backgrounds and the eyes being visible through the hair.
Huh, both are by Pierrot+, I didn't even notice.

Why is this not popular?

It has more than one male therefore it's fujobait.

The MC is a hateable, detestable character. It's like he was created to be fake nice but really obnoxious with the way he acts.

>but user, there would be no story if he followed orders

I'd rather watch him learn to exorcise spirits, see some yokai, learn old folk tales, chants and matras. Instead i get some boy doing mental gymnastics like a woman to give himself reasons to act retarded.

Sup Forums's hateboner for Yuki kaji? People saying it's a Natsume ripoff? Both?

Is it because it subs are delayed a few days that this is so dead?

Series is just dead, delayed subs or not.Never seen any livestream thread either.

One small bump for mofumofu.

I wish more fujobait was this good a show to watch. It's my comfy of the season, and I'm saying this as someone that also watches Rinne.

Yeah. It's not too special, but I enjoy it for what it is so far. Just 2 dudes helping out yokai and slowly bonding.