Why do people think chemtrail is an actual thing?

Why do people think chemtrail is an actual thing?
redpill me

Other urls found in this thread:

geoengineeringwatch.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=PXFUvlf2-tY
youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA
flightradar24.com/39.83,-101.92/5
unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Oakville_Blobs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
youtube.com/watch?v=NcZh1vUwtP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if this thread gets more than 20 replies i can almost guarantee it will be shoah'd by mods

check out geoengineeringwatch.org/

i'm just going to post pics

the chemicals are for water vapor to attatch to in the atmosphere and the sound emitters are to vibrate it and make the water fall.
the real conpiracy is why we are kept in the dark about it

So if they actually spray "chemicals" into the air, why? What's their purpose

the sound emitters
>they have an actual name, i dont know what
they use a frequency below our hearing range

Because they don't understand how clouds form

to give us cancer
why is it now legal to donate aids blood in california?
why is their fucking flouride in the water?
to give us cancer

So breathing the air and drinking water gives us cancer? Don't the people who make these things breathe air and drink water too?

That image is retarded. Contrails are chemically identical to natural clouds. By your retard-logic, clouds can only exist for a few seconds. Since we know that's not the case and it's in fact based on factors like relative humidity, you're a stupid faggot.

maybe theyre not poor so they can deal with the effects or eliminate them for themselves

btw i'm not against the idea of weather manipulation or cloud seeding, it seems like a good idea imo, i dont get why they arent open with it though.
maybe they are trialing different chemicals (aluminium and salts mostly) to see what works best and dont want to be liable for people getting sick

Because they're real. That's my guess.

i didnt even know there was more than one station. only ever hear about the one in alaska

yeah, that might be from different atmospheric pressures at different heights and humidity levels

To spread a creeping malaise over the country keeping you a foggy headed; coupled with your fluoride water you shower with and drink, you become nothing less than a herd of brain dead cattle milling around and grazing waiting for that fateful day you get executed.

i've heard about a couple other that arent on that map.
everything concerning the matter is very speculative and most of the shit about it is tin foil community wankery

check out the movie "What in the world are they spraying". There is a Q&A panel with the actual people behind the chemtrails. They claim it's all for weather modification, and that it's harmless for the environment, wildlife and human kind. Except for the aluminum(oxide?), which they were clearly not allowed to speak publicly about.

i dont really see these "chemtrails" in sweden, people say they stick around for hours but here they go away in like 4 mins or a few seconds

So you admit that your only argument is invalid.. What's left? Claims by people with radio shows.

I still don't see why though, why would they spend os much money trying to kill of their own people and at the same time use even more money to save everyone in power from "muh chemicals"
this whole chemtrail theory just seems dumb

this is a discussion friend. noone here knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXFUvlf2-tY

>redpill me on x
How about you just fucking kill yourself instead?

I love this theory because i am actually a commercial airline pilot. Its fun to have neckbeards on the internet think i am part of some great conspiracy.

Chemtrail fags are so cringey. Do you guys have any idea how difficult it would be to create the chemicals, store them and then spray the entire planet every day all day without anyone finding out, not even the pilots? Think about that for a second. Pilots know every detail about their plane, including weight distribution. That's not something you can hide.

would you know if it was put in the fuel though?

I mean technically 'chemtrails' are real, they're just cloud seeding. Doesn't happen at all where I live near the coast, but when I traveled to inner leafland I see a lot of these things because there's naturally very little overcast.

Pilots know exactly how much their fuel weighs and know exactly how far they can fly based on that information. If you add mind control chemicals to the fuel - fucking with the ratios, they would know something is up.

Whistleblowers have come out. Solar Radiation management is the name of the game

youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA

It's not; they're just all fucking idiots who listen to too much Info Wars. The supposed "chemtrails" are actually called "contrails," and form when the wings of the airplanes, at certain angles and velocities, interact with air at certain elevations, humidities, etc. It's basically causing nucleation sites that bond the water vapors together and make small clouds.
Source: Son of a former Air Force mechanic.

Geoengineering has been declassified since 1967

Chemtrail naysayers are the worst kind of shills.

Weather modification as a side-effect of contrails is a completely different discussion than what the chemtrail people claim. Look at how many planes are in the sky at any given moment:
flightradar24.com/39.83,-101.92/5

>mind control chemicals
you just took it to another level
captcha
>sandy hastings
kek

Yeah cloud seeding......

Happens litterally every time their is a cloud in California....

Bump

You missed the point, brainlet. Anything you put in the fuel will fuck up calculations.

Probably by the weight of the fuel.

You mean a radio telescope array?

Holy shit pol get your act together.

yes, airplane exhaust trails exist

Well cloud seeding is very real. You also have incidents like the Oakville Blobs. The USA government has been known to experiment on unsuspecting civilians. unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Oakville_Blobs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

If you try to run aluminum oxide through a modern turbine it's gonna be a bad time.

>2017
>people still think those are just "con trails."

OY VEY, THE GOYIM KNOW!!!!!!

This has to be THE stupidest consipiracy EVER being believed. Even worse than flat earth or 9/11 inside job.

Why are americans the most convinced about chemtrails bullshit? Is it a proof of their retardness?

so what's cloud seeding?
They jsut create vapour where there isn't enough natrually?

LOL

Ok
What kind of petrol uses a plane? The lead in the gasoline was banned because the relation with autism after years of fight between the scientist and petrol companies.
But what about other heavy metals?
1 in 49 kids in venezuela is born with autism, and they have the shittiest petrol in the world. I can't find data for Cuba (they use venezuelan petrol too) only propaganda.
In 1984 in UK 1 of 10.000 kids had autism, now 1 in 150.
Ok, the diagnosis now is more "loose" than the 80's, but still there's something behind that growth.

They are generally an organized pattern that eventually become clouds.

I've noticed people get the flu and act more air headed around the times I've actually witnessed them.

I think it's done to control the weather, make people sick, and cause subtle chemical lobotomies.

The government is so stupid that they would spray this over the country poisoning fields and crops and at the same time poisoning themselves when eating that food.

It's literally in our cartoons. It's super imposed as something that is "ok" in the bigger picture but if you focus on it there seems to be anomalies.

Like consistently seeing power polls will make you realize they aren't really there.

Check Brennan(cia) interview about spraying skies.

There's no way to hide a spray rig from aircrew, maintainers and support personnel. You simply cannot do it. There is no place to put the components AND get that past the fucking multitude of inspectors and designers involved in such a refit (since production line mods would be even more exposed). That means you'd have to have perfect security where spray planes were not only never seen, but never inspected or repaired and left zero logistic trail.

That's why no aircraft mechanics contend chemtrails are legit. If you aren't genuinely aircraft familiar to the extent you can identify random small or large parts dumped in front of you, you are too ignorant to have a valid opinion.

it's just condensed water coming out of jet engines, although they do spray us in a much subtler way

youtube.com/watch?v=NcZh1vUwtP4

>the diagnosis now is more "loose" than the 80's, but still there's something behind that growth.

You answered your own question.

Dig a little deeper into how autism diagnosis has changed in the last 30 years and you will see how loose it has become.

as I stated in this is the main reason why I can't wrap my head around this theory
it just makes no sense
life expectancy is also increasing in the US every year

>shitpost a non-politics thing on the politics board
>REEE WHY ARE MODS DELETING IT

take this garbage to /x/, and watch as the mods leave you alone

Photo from NYC... they've been ramping up

Same here. Sorta. I'm an air traffic controller, have been since 23. Have been in the aviation industry since 19. I seriously doubt they'd let my hungover, clueless ass tell any aircraft in my airspace where to go at my discretion when they're supposed to be spraying devil juice over very specific locations at very specific times.

When the head of the cia comes out and says theyve had an interest in it for a number of years, you can bet its been happening for at least a decade. Google is your friend. Videos on youtube too

They fuel just enough to get them within minutes to their destination for most airliners. If they sit on the taxiway for too long they have to refuel. It's a very exact science for saving money. You can't just add a bunch of stuff and not fuck everything up

It's as if planes fly along the same designated routes, spaced out so they don't collide with each other.

It's as if weather can change over the course of several hours.

It'd be super easy if you manufacture jet fuel.

Pilots can't know for sure what additives are in it.

Because some people have to invent their understanding of the world not based in fact, or understanding of basic scientific principals or the balance of probability. They invent a world based on their own rules and flawed understanding. From a medical point of view it is a form 'delusion of grandeur' in that they feel that they and only a few others can see the world as it truly is. It props up fragile egos and gives them value in a world that they think ignores them. It is a form of low level mental illness. As the phrase goes 'Keep an open mind, but not so much that your brain falls out' I think these people need our sympathy, living in a delusional state is not easy, and tends to get worse over time. The root causes in themselves are often not understood by them, as a lack of insight is often a symptom of the illness. Those around them have a responsibility to get them help, but one has to be careful, in the same way that you don't wake up a sleep walker.

Yeah, pretty much. most IFR flights off the same runway have the exact same departure headings and altitudes until passed off to approach control. So you see parallel lines near airports all the time. And the runways are chosen based off of wind direction.

It's as if being a condescending cunt somehow makes you think you're right.

Of course geoengineering is an "interest" of the government. It isn't proof that "chemtrails" are happening on a large scale.

See

What if they really are con-trails, air can hold different quantities of water at different temperatures.

con-trails don't last of hour's you fag

Maybe if there is little wind and the air is really cold they might last longer.

Because conspiratards have a college dropout understanding of science and room temperature IQs.

Bring this bullshit to /x/

Major shilling going on ITT

The common people "peasents" we are to stupid to know these things

got em user
they're absolutely real people

take it from me and haarp

not an argument

Id post pics but metadata and im a deplorable phone poster. I dont think its chemicals but its certainly something. Cloud seeding seems to be the best guess.

Also rained pretty hard couple days later for about 2 days straight.

There was also a trial run in Texas. Coincidentally, a shitton of birds started dropping dead. I don't have the article handy, but a quick search should produce the article.

I'm getting ducking sick of these garbage threads they are up there with the fluoride and tobacco faggot too