Just got a notification that I failed a phone interview

>just got a notification that I failed a phone interview
>interview was just a load of easy questions with some posh guy
>have a horrible record in interviews due to ugliness, autism, and introversion

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So is this it, my working life crippled because I'm not an outgoing normie with a similar personality to other normies? And watching every normie sail through life, with the men getting high paid jobs in normie corporations and the women getting everything paid for by someone else?

What a load of crap society is. Why even bother when you're playing on European Extreme and everyone else has everything handed to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

hrnasty.com/phone-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're handing leverage of your situation over to other people.

Hiring staff, middle-management dunces, HR complaints, etc....is the lame ass bullshit normies who can get a regular job have to deal with.

If you're smart enough you can make your own money without having the potential of some boss saying two words to you and effectively deleting your income.

Being unable to obtain regular employment is a bless in disguise. Find the lever, user. Move the world.

My apologies for this amount of reddit-spacing

Basically you need to be smarter and tailor your answers to the person you're talking to. For HR screenings just phrase everything like youre customer obsessed.

Learn to act like a normie

>reddit-spacing

I hate this meme. Readability doesn't have anything to do with crossposterfags.

Learn to act for the position you're trying to fill

Move to America...freedom galore, riches await

Literally what the fuck does this have to do with politics

Mods move this shit to >>/bant/

Read this

hrnasty.com/phone-interview/

I have a phone interview in 30 minutes:/

How did you fail a phone interview because of ugliness

Good luck

>i am bad human material, why won't people rent my low quality labor

Because there is better stock on the market. When they run out of good workers to recruit, they'll settle for you.

Join the military

>fail one time
>give up

You weren't gonna make it anyway. And they didn't have anything handed to them. They had the same qualifications as you, but they seemed like better people to work around. No one wants to sit next to an autistic weirdo with an unjustified sense of superiority.

have you considered not being a weird faggot?

>Literally what the fuck does this have to do with politics

Well, given the location, it's not unreasonable to assume there's the British version of "Affirmative Action" going on, and it's a well known fact that SJW-types tend to infest HR departments.

Honey, all you need is a little self confidence. You have to be yourself, you sound all worked up. I think I might know what could calm you down, I think I should blow you. Take your pants off, lie down and get comfy. I want it in my mouth 100%

>phone interview
looks like you failed for that CEO position they were offering

Learn how to not be such a socially anxious faggot.

It's almost like all that "pointless" shit in high school–sports, clubs, extracurriculars–wasn't as pointless as you thought it was, while you spent every afternoon masturbating to anime alone.

Even if you have some kind of skill (doubtful) you're still useless if you can't communicate and not soak your shirt with sweat after 5 minutes of light conversation with a woman.

Go learn some fucking social skills and then try again. Join a backpacking group. It'll help you become less of a dumpy fat ass. You'll learn some self-reliance and confidence. Most of the other participants are old dudes that want to spend time in the woods because they hate up-tight PC faggots too.

SAY YOU'RE JEWISH

NO IM NOT JOKING, JUST INSERT IT SOMEWHERE IN THE CONVERSATION

That post was spot-on, why is everyone shitting on it? It's great advice.

Agreed.

I have been doing that shit for years.

>I am shit at human interaction why won't anyone throw free money at my ass.
Gee, I wonder why.

Try not being some edgy autistic faggot that hates normies. You're just bitter because you probably like watching hentai and can't relate to people that don't live in a basement and resent the world for not accepting your spastic tendencies.

Go outside and learn to talk to people. An interview is a 2 way discussion, no one wants to hire an awkward faggot that can answer a few questions.

At least you got a notice user. Hang in there, you're ahead of me.

>when evolution weeds out worthless faggots who can't even a basic conversation
lmao
Gas the Neets-Class War NOW
sage because you're such a worthless faggot.

Your work life isn't crippled and PLENTY of OMG- butt-ugly- AND introverted people get jobs.

Don't be discouraged & buck up that attitude. Really. This is just real life & everybody goes through it. That job may have been pure hell & you dodged a bullet. (It happens.) Not many people have life handed to them.

Go to the fucking gym, get the look and be happy

As someone who is an executive, and sits in on interviews for both professional technical and management positions, some advice. You are being hired not only for some shitty skill that you think is valuable, you are being hired for your overall net value and future potential to the company. If all you can do is math or coding, in the long term you are not a good investment-- in fact you could be a horrible burden. You do not need to be a normie, but you do need the following: (i) Outstanding communications and presentation skills (ii) Ability to lead/influence others (iii) Ability to step up to any task, and go off and do it without handholding (iv) Ability to cross professional domains and acquire skill sets as needed (v) Ability to apply leadership skills to build alliances and develop effective teams for any task. THIS is what I look for in any interview for any professional position, someone who is comfortable with themselves, sociable, confident, and lives for challenge and to tossed in to the deep end of the pool.

i got anxiety just from reading that. i apply for a low wage job and i must act like i'm going to be the fucking CEO

I'd rather self employ renting out my boipussy.

I have a technical degree in handshaking. I find it fills every qualification you're seeking.

This desu, fampai. Nothing personal, but user is right. Be consistent, don't get discouraged, and keep at it. And remember, this is a competition with lots of other people. I'm autistic AF, but I work client relations in finance. VIP everything, private planes, $1000 sushi lunches, the whole shabang. I got here because I didn't give up. I practiced not being a fucking weirdo and didn't get discouraged from rejection after rejection.

Just keep improving yourself and don't get discouraged.

>I-I've been found out!

Start your own company and hire only people like you.

Also this

Had to download an APP for a video recording interview on my phone last year. Didn't get the job, even after getting called in physically to interview after.

Very inhumane. who cares

Hey newfag it has nothing to do with the fact that your formatting the post to be read on Reddit. It has to do with the fact that if you ever for the love of little green fucking apples made a post that was worth a fucking dam it would take up less space when we screen cap it because their is not a bunch of useless fucking space between every sentence.

Also its called a fucking paragraph you illiterate mongoloid.

just copy pastad those points into my annual eval

>$1000 sushi lunches

Have my 5th in person interview in 3 hours this shit sucks user. Being a neet isn't all that bad though

Let me tell you and Sup Forums about a phenomenon that absolutely fucking sucks -- fake interviews. Everyone has probably had one.

I had a manager of a partner company -- a jew, who knew he'd continue to have to work with me regardless -- tell me straight up when I interviewed with him.

>I'm interviewing someone tomorrow, but she's not going to get the job.
>... what? Then why waste everyone's time?
>Company policy. I have to interview 3 people for each job.

Essentially, you'll go in and they are not interested in you, at all. None of your answers, no matter how good, resonate with them. It feels like you have no chance, and you don't -- they've already selected someone. Maybe even an internal hire/promotion.

Just walk out. Real interviews mean that they are genuinely interested in you and talking to you like a person. Autist managers are the exception, but you should still be able to pick up whether or not they're genuine,.

Good luck Sup Forums.

REAL niggaz get COMPED

Yep. And watch out for agencies. Once they've got your resume, they get the commission. They don't even *have* the jobs. There's list of jobs posted & all agencies grab onto it. They harvest from the same listings you do.

Try to get your resume to the hiring manager directly.

Another example of a fake interview is one where they pretend to have a job (e.g. "bidding on a contract") and they are 1) measuring the current talent pool and their salary requirements and 2) accumulating resumes so they can tell the bidding entity, "See! Look at all the great people we have ready to come work!" (even though your resume is being shown by other companies bidding for the same work.)

I believe H1B companies do this too. "See, American talent is soooo expensive; look at what they want! Pajeet will do it for minimum wage and accept daily beatings."

The same core principal applies -- you should be able to detect that there is no real genuine interest there.

Fuck, read my mind. You know your stuff.

Those video recording interviews are the worst. I find that I can barely talk to my webcam for shit. Talking to an actual person is so much easier

This has been a problem with video conferencing for a looong time. Even 10-15 years ago, Microsoft was considering software to alter a person's eyeball location so that it appeared that they were looking at you rather than the camera. I suppose a lot of people assume that others have just gotten used to it. Anyway, don't feel bad.

pol isn't just a politics board senpai

Just because you didn’t learn proper grammar in Rosa Parks High while you pocket-pooled your way through Grade Ten doesn’t mean the rest of us can only read textblocks.

Proper paragraphing and spacing makes anything more readable. Fuck your screencaps and your pathetic reason to try and “out” someone as a redditfag instead of countering their argument.

THAAAOSANDS

Interviews are your chance to sell yourself. Do you believe in your own product, op? This isn't just some philosophical bullshit, either. You go into the interview confidently, or you might as well hand it to the Paki coming in after your appointment is over.

Believe in yourself.

Gotta get a job doing trades or something.
Let your skill speak for you