Trump accuses Iran of funding North Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb6GlhQgCcI

Are they even trying to come up with credible propaganda anymore?

>RT

less arabs is always a good thing.

>more jews is better

Not when those arabs want to wipe israel off the face of the planet I say more arabs less jews. Arab women are better looking

i bet you tried dating your kitchen trashbags at some point.

>less arabs is always a good thing.

>Persians are arabs now!

a subhuman is a subhuman

more wars for Israel ? more wars for Israel

i can support more arab women for the purpose of pleasure just not for procreation.

not more arab men though they should be gassed

Iran killed Americans during the occupation of Iraq, blatantly undermined our investments

>persians
>arabs

>a subhuman is a subhuman

Hi jew

hi untermensch.

Take off the flag you aren't fooling anyone

>Trump accuses Iran of funding North Korea
That's old news really. There was evidence of Iran sending over loads of funding, material and other intelligence/tech support for many years.

How is that a bad thing?
Iran Russia Hezbollah and syria are the only good guys right now.
Fuck israel and saudi arabia

>if I side with the jew than I'm siding with muslims
>if I side with the muslims than I'm siding with the jew
There's just no winning

Trump was always a very good goy

IRAN
NORTH KOREA
VENEZUELA

connect the dots

This in line with what MegaAnon said for those who believe she isn't a LARPer.

SOUNDS LIKE AN AXIS

AN AXIS OF EVILLLLLLLLLL

Well they gotta find some way to go to war with Iran to get that Rothschild central bank in there

>Iran
>arabs

SO FUCKING BASED. BOMB THOSE MUDSLIME SANDNIGGERS! WE MUST BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE PRESIDENT SAYS ABOUT OUR GREATEST ALLY'S ENEMIES! WE'RE TOTALLY NOT JUST REPUBLICANS THAT LIKE FROGS. WE'RE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NEW PARTY! MAGA!

Symptoms will go when disease is cured
Jews are the number 1 enemy

something something muh banks
is that it

As always Trump is 100% correct.
It's an open secret that Iran has been evading their test ban treaty by giving their missiles to NK so they can test them.
Or do you really think NK invented 6 new rocket models in one year that all vastly outperform what they had the previous 40 years.

>looks at flag

Not surprised at all by this ((((((post))))))))

Redpills about Iran
>Iranian revlution was supported by Marxist(USSR and Arab Marxist)
>Iran funds the biggest Marxist news channels in the Middle east
>Iran funded first to fund extremist in the middle east( major terror attacks happen after 1980) Mostly is the golf states, Lebanon and Israel.
>Iran kicked american companies and firms because of the USSR
>Iran has strong connection with terrorist org like Muslim brotherhood, Hezbollah and according to the CIA they are connected to Bin laden
>CIA officals even claim that they helped fund/or facilitate the funds for the Rise of Al-qaeda in 1988
>For the stormfags: Israel sold weapons to Iranian regime during their war with Iraq

Don't worry you retarded Nigger.
Trump has been playing this thing from the very beginning in such a way that Israel and Iran will nuke and kill each other.

>Iran
>Giving weapons to Sunnis

I can't see this actually happening often.

close

>Sabourjian
That sounds more like an armenian name than a jewish name.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised. We know iran already gave NK uranium

Sunnis are not one group. Iran didn't want a Sunni and shia divide, but because of their support to Muslims revolutionaries(Muslim brotherhood) in the ME like in saudi arabia and eygpt the sunni states countered their efforts of installing an Islamic regimes by pushing for a divide(that benefits the sunnis states because they are the majority) with Eygpt they supported Muslim brotherhood to win in the election and they did until the coup.

Many intelligence agencies point to this not just one.