Expelled from Paradise

Lets talk about Butcher's masterpiece since Madoka.

it's shit

That opinion is incorrect.

Big-tit loli with voice of Kugiming. Contradiction? No, we call it a ideal form.

wrong

She is some 50+ granny in 16y old body voiced by Kugurie.

Perfect. Now I can love her more than ever.

This movie was shit, and I'm not talking about the CG

This is my fetish. All of the experience, none of the sag. At least for a fee decades.

No. It was solid story with great characters.

Well, it is question how much sexual experience she got in Deva. Considering there are plenty other enjoyments in there.

it was a mediocre story with shit characters

Computer data has no age.

Don't lie to me that you didn't feel anything when Frontier Setter finally left, leaving Angela behind.
Or when Angela was imprisoned for trying to protect a being that she consider to be harmless.

> Mediocre! Morsov! Mediocre!
Do you mean it was cool? You Tsundere.

The scene with all the enemies descending was great.

I enjoy cute and sexy girls but I know poor characterization when I see it

She's probably done everything at least once. Hosting bukkake gangbangs on her own private server

The characterization was great.
Angela was one of the best characters in latest memory. The way her believes were conflicted with actual reality and how that conflict changed her.
She starts as dog of Deva, only wanting a recognition, and grows into independently thinking person, willing to sacrifice herself for what she considers a good thing.

Sexual experience without actual risk on her real body is like a game with unlimited continues of life. Maybe she had been experienced a lot, but she still doesn't know the meaning of "ephemeral". I love to imagine her story about it.

I didn't care at all about her character or development, the entire thing was just poorly executed

desu I don't even remember that much about it, I watched it a long way back, I just remember the characters were shit and the CGI was tolerable at best

Best Bro-AI Since Chamber.

>I didn't care at all about her character or development, the entire thing was just poorly executed
I guess this can only be explained as case of shit taste.

>you will never go on galaxy-exploration trip with Frontier Setter

That is an outrageous outfit.

>I didn't care at all about her character or development

then why watch anime? or read anything that can be considered a story? if you just want moe or waifu faggotry then go a read the nes haremshit that will come after nisekoi.

some of us have higher standards

It is both blessing and curse. It is great to look at, but it makes people think this is just mindless fanservice.

Hahaha... you funny guy.

nice strawman. I never said I didn't care about characterization; in fact I care a lot about characterization, which is why I thought this movie was shit. The characterization was poor and left me apathetic about the MCs

goddamn it

Will this ever get a sequel? maybe a SOL anime were she is learning how to live on earth? or a distant future where Frontier comes back after discovering a planet that can sustain human life? has Butcher said anything?

Where can i download the nippl...uncut version?

Read the LNs.

What?

Again. Just case of shit taste. There is nothing wrong with the characterization.

it was made to be fanservice, but I actually love the green parts of the desing.

>LN oh didnt know

Please tell me someone is translating this.

Well yeah. But it makes people dismiss it as just that. I would prefer her to be properly clothed for the job.
But it kind of makes sense if that suit is only really meant to be using inside a mech. Not for survival outside it.

Nope.

What I wonder is why the soldier that appear at the final battle looks like teenager too, I understand only she ask to have her body like that to make deployment faster and win some time over the other agents.

They do? Seem like younger adults to me.

Well probably beacuse many of them were inside of the mechas and didnt get much screentime, I maybe got confused, but I am sure they look like Angela in the movie.

Screenshot anyone?

Also, Angela says they also hurry it up after they realize she went ahead.

It was a solid movie. I enjoyed it.

Would you be willing to abandon Sup Forums to save a friend?

I wish they'd kept Angela's hair short. The voluminous twintails moving like bundles of pipe cleaners looked really bad.

That could explain it.

>living in what is basically Sup Forums
>probably with the ability of taking the looks of any waifu or husbando with any partner of just simulation.
>2d heaven is totally possible.
>probably even other fetishes
>sacrifice it for a friend

Angela 10/10 girl.

Should have used the double braids.

>Angela 10/10 girl.
She sure is.

sequel when?

After you buy her figure.

first you have to be useful to society to get any memory for your avatar, half of Sup Forums would go to sleep from the get go.

I really wonder what kind of work can you do in Deva. Remote control of production machines? Engineering of new technology? Arts?

try to find new energy sources because they don't have enough
shitty paradise that works with batteries

I wonder about this, how do you become useful on that society, most of the works like producing food and basic stuff are not need it anymore, even if it just producing new hardware to mantain the supercomputer with any factory onboard, wont need that many people since you could only need one person to keep watch in case of problems and then send the robot to repair it. The mecha Angela got at the end that is suppose to be the most recent model could imply that there is people working on design the thing, but how many do you really need when you live inside of a supercomputer that could help you to simulate the performance of the suit? and more.

>try to find new energy sources because they don't have enough
Why not just build bunch of solar satellites?

I didn't really like the movie, but the characters were decent, especially Frontier Setter, and the CG action was top notch in an industry that usually just can't seem to get it right. 6/10

Full disclosure: I only watched the dub with Wendee Lee doing a completely unfit voice for Angela. Everyone else was good enough, though.

Deva wanted to shut down Frontier Setter fast so they probably let the bodies grown to a minimum acceptable amount then descended on to earth.

Nah. The agents all compete for recognition, so they hurried the growth of the bodies. Especially after Angela did that first.

never thought about it really, Angela had that agent work that allowed her to have 'complex' avatar as it was stated in the series, there was also this rich black guy that talked about having private server.
The only work i can think of is maintenance that'd require you to use mecha or security, maybe also some office jobs, rest is entertainment.
It never really was explained how one does service jobs to gain memory.

I liked it, BUT...the ending

if they had done it differently it could have been a setup for new story arcs

1. I wanted to see the three of them travel around post apocalyptic earth, getting in adventures and gathering interesting characters for the space trip, all the while being hunted by agents from the digital world, maybe one of them even has a change of heart eventually and joins them

2. After lots of awesome adventures, the newly formed group blasts off into space, and then eventually crash land on a new planet somewhere, having to gather supplies to fix the ship and exploring the new planet and meeting different natives

3. after fixing the ship, they discover some ancient runes somewhere that point to an advanced world that has terraforming technology, they go off in search in order to go back and save the earth

would have loved this to turn into a series, maybe a manga will be created or something

>dub

The CG was actually pretty good, character designs were great.

Lore and world-building would have been better in a two-cour series though. As a movie it was pretty forgettable.

I doubt the writers thought it through all the way

There is LN sequel about Deva sending original Angela after Frontier Setter and old Angela somehow fighting against her. Or something ..

Yeah. One thing that bothers me most is that people in Deva are supposedly immortal. So how can new people be born? The economics don't work, unless Deva grows a lot.

ooh, some new ideas just came to me too

4. they find the terraforming technology but of course have to fight some alien critters that live in the ruins of a once advanced civilization

5. they finally travel back to earth BUT DISCOVER that in the years they've been gone the Digital World people have formed a tyrannical empire that even rules over and subjugates the surface dwellers

6. they start the beginning of a rebellion, slowly gathering allies and sabotaging the empire, and eventually fight and overthrow the tyrants, and are now free to terraform the planet. YAY!!! grass and trees start growing again the end :)

Aside from the job of agents, there is much, all administration seem to be done by the 3 admins with god-like avatars, probably some subordinates for the most of the mundanes aspect of administration, but it wont need as much people as if they were in flesh. The rich guys clearly doesnt work for the "goverment" so how do ge het a private server?

Aside from goverment job, the only thing I can think is in how Dingo is offered a change to join deva, perhaps before being uploaded, everyone inside deva manage to reach certain level of merit that serve at his "amount of memorie" assigned once they were uploaded and the only way to gain more once inside is working as agent?

since the LN isnt getting any love, does someone that knows moons give us some insight? if there exist

Too optimistic for Butcher.

Immortal in VR or their physical bodies? If their bodies still age then I can see population turnover happening or Deva just unplugging people randomly.

How would reproduction even work if everyone is trapped in VR. They gonna jerk a guy and inseminate a girl?

they wouldn't accept it unless it produces more efficiently than the older ones

Why couldn't she be flat?

>original Angela
So people can be copy pasted? the Angela we know is just a "clone" of the original personality?

In VR. They don't have physical bodies.

>How would reproduction even work if everyone is trapped in VR.
They have some high-level biology equipment. So I imagine they keep huge DNA bank and then just combine it artificially, let the embryo grow a little and then import it into VR. Thats what Angela says.

I guess. Thats what moonreaders said about the LN. I personally don't like it, but there would have to be some contrived reason why that couldn't be possible.

it dissapoint me a little how quick the ball mecha became useless.

well, they could kill off a few of the new members to the group, and maybe kill off frontier setter in the final battle when they save the earth

Why cant this get some love from LN translator groups and shit harems get their shit translated.

>kill off frontier setter
NO!!

dont worry he leaves behind his AI baby, frontier setter 2.0 and Angela and cowboy dude raise him :)

Post more lewd Angela

.. well. Maybe.

Yfw you just realized that her last name is literally "ballsack".

sigh...why can't there be more...I may have to write a rated M action/adventure fanfiction now

>Killing Frontier

Wasnt Chamber death enough for you? why do all brotastic AI have to die?

If you start something better finished if you plan to do it more than a oneshot.

You are correct but I don't care because I enjoyed watching Angela's ass

>Angela's ass

IKR, Why is there no MANUAL CONTROL???

dear elon musk, please don't do this to self-driving cars, even luke had to switch to manual targeting, do you want us all to get DEATH STARRED???!!!!!

Guys, it was nonsense. Some computer program hacks into their server to spread advertising that if they're willing to leave Diva they'll have all the harddrive space they want and nobody takes him up on the offer?

He ends up going off to colonize other worlds with not one human?

That's nonsense! Totally broke my suspension of disbelief.

You maybe didn't notice, but Deva is fascistic state. People are raised from ground up not to trust anyone outside Deva. And propaganda rules everything. People who would want to go with Frontier would be locked up pretty much immediately.

It is why Angela believes FS is lying and his only goal is destruction of Deva.

Well, I'm off to bed.
Maybe I will dream about Angela tonight.

my dick.