More San Fran antifa arrest on Saturday without bail HAHAHAHAHA

>San Francisco Police claim that some of the 20 individuals arrested as part of a protest this past weekend are likely members of the same anarchist “black bloc” responsible for causing property damage during a series of similar demonstrations in the Mission earlier this year.

>The 20 suspects were booked on charges including conspiracy, refusing to obey a lawful order from a peace officer, resisting, delaying or obstructing a peace officer and assault and battery on a peace officer. And police believe this isn’t their first offense.
Seems like the only thing these faggots are good at is racking up felony charges for themselves and ruining their own lives. Just remember, it's all "capitalism's fault", not their own. Eat shit commie cunts.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/black-bloc_n_1952949.html

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/black-bloc_n_1952949.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope those Soros bucks were worth a criminal record.

>huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/black-bloc_n_1952949.html
Good, More of them need to be locked up with the key thrown away.

complete failures at life, losers

Trump and Sessions should hit those faggots with RICO charges then they will know what WN have to deal with.

RICO every last one of them to guantanamo

REKT. Have fun in jail with those aryan brotherhood guys, antifags.

>huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/black-bloc_n_1952949.html

fail the video is from 4 years ago.....

Do these faggots get their voting rights taken away?

The video being outdated has nothing to do with the fact that these people were arrested and charged this past week and more arrests are on the way since cops were filming the whole thing. Keep crying, faggot.

If convicted of a felony, yes. There are a few states that allow their voting rights to be re-instated after completion of parole, but based on their charges they're looking at 5-10 years of parole after prison so that would take them out of two presidential voting cycles at the very least.

kek

This is why it's so hard for true revolutionary movements to get a foothold in their communities, the military wing of the white supremacists have the courts, police and other power structures on their side, making it difficult for good people to affect positive change in America
>WE SHALL OVERCOME

how will prison life work for them? how will fellow whites in there treat them knowing they're anti white? where do the commies side with in there? how are they treated?

>I want to commit violent crimes and terrorist attacks against innocent people and it's not fair that the police uphold the law and stop me

Nice bait

If it's like any other country, they're probably >50% the prison population.

I imagine they'll get passed around like meat puppets forced to suck and fuck every dick in the place. Have you seen the pictures of these faggots? They're certainly not cut out to go knuckle to knuckle with anyone in half-decent shape.

what the fuck does "afghanistan will win, mission failed, undefeated" mean?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHA

You retards are the same as them. When the day of the rope comes, dont think that we will spare Nazi's, Nordcucks, Commies, AnCaps, and UN-fags.

So you're saying about 2% of the population is going to hang the other 98%? Sure, kid.

The "urban youths" who grow up with criminality at least have some idea about felonies and what will be shrugged off as petty crime even if you get caught over and over. These college kids who suddenly decide to be commie revolutionaries don't have a clue about any of that, so they do something stupid that turns their larping into serious, ass-raping prison business.

I know I've got some sympathy around here somewhere, but can't find it right now.

What kind of fucking loser posts 5 year old shit? Are you illiterate or just a spamming joo?

Like being at zero hedge seeing articles about shit almost a decade old that they report on breathlessly because they don't know how dates work.

Whole article is 5 years old you fucking retard. Kys, enjoy the slide.

Wow. That's a lot of whites you have it out for there, my jejjy friend...will you still have enough rope for the other races that want you dead?

>unironically being this retarded

so they’ve been violent felons for four years okay that makes it better

Live in the biggest hotbet of Marxism in North America and still need to beat up trash cans and set fires to protest how hard-done-by you are.

This is what happens when men don't stick around to raise their children and tell them "no" when appropriate.

Sounds plausible