Two fags adopt 18 month old baby girl then end up killing her

Two fags adopt 18 month old baby girl then end up killing her.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4962982/Gay-father-killed-adopted-daughter.html

no biggie just a post birth abortion

#notallgaypeople

#ThatsNotRealSatanism

No problem. baby was white

She deserved it

They probably tried to rape the baby repeatedly.

That's what the article says.

it's okay, the baby was a fascist
#bashthefash

If there was any justice in this world he would leave this world from the same place he came from.

Underrated fpbp

it was really just a fetus if you think about it

The gayness has nothing to do with it?

>go through adoption paperwork
>kill 2 weeks ago
y tho

Anyone who doesn't identify as heterosexual shouldn't be allowed to raise a child

Love wins again!

They should have their skulls thrashed

PART AND PARCEL

CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

#NotAllWhitePeople

Gay people making a solid campaign for why they shouldn't even be allowed to marry.
>smashing

I won't judge, man, but unbirth fetish is pretty fucking weird and I will never understand.

This is why gays SHOULD be thrown from rooftops.

Give me 10 minutes with these people and I'll make sure they'll never walk or talk or feel or hear or see again. I'll keep 'em alive though.

I just want him to burn and be purified, what's so wierd about that?

>not wanting him to forever be in hell

Fags are mentally ill, I swear. Why are they allowed to adopt? That poor child, imagine, such a short life filled with nothing but pain.

Why can't fags accept that they weren't meant to raise children?

>little dutch nigger thinks he can beat a man while failing to beat a paki even with his 6 friends ganging up on him
lmao keep on fantasizing low test keyboard warrior fuck

do you remember when you were 18 months old? nothing of value was lost, as if he squished a troublesome fly

Give that faggot and his lover the electric chair.

Gays can be parents to-

>image of the lesbians making their adopted son become a tranny appears
>image of the fags being pedophiles and sexually abusing their adopted son as well as others appears

Oh no..

whats with your overuse of the word "thrashing", potato? youre clearly autistic

>logic
>fags
Pick one.

It probably does. Fag hags like to jump to their defenses without a thought as to ask who should be raising a child and what it means to parent. That's why any gay parent advocate is a huge red flag

They don't want to raise children. They get rock hard at the thought of raping and murdering them.

There are a lot of smart logical fags. Problem is they get so caught up in their logic they can convince themselves of almost anything, particularly if it is a trend in their circles.
t. Logicfag

Daily reminder that in Chechnya there are no fags because Chechens root them out and kill them on exposure. The cops rarely have to do anything---the families do it.

You'll know the west has turned the corner when fathers are allowed to burn their faggot sons alive in the back yard and invite the neighbours for a fag-burning party.

Bickity Bam

and this shit never happens with straight couples, right?

it's statistically unlikely, especially when you compare the two.

also gays don't have kids naturally, so it's the states fault every single time a baby gets raped to death

This. Babies need influence from mom and dad.

What is it with women and fags shaking babies? Artificial wombs can't come soon enough.

because of two crazy fags?
okay.

Two fags is a much higher percentage of the faggot population than two straights are of the total straight population.