I miss a president that wouldn't post childish insults on Twitter for 30 hours each day

I miss a president that wouldn't post childish insults on Twitter for 30 hours each day.

I miss Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice bait faggot get off my board

You should have spent more time at the range.

No one asked you for your opinion.

Mhmm........

Well then get off the internet and go to his home state, but he's still a white house nigger

You whine after a nigger?
Pathetic

I miss when OPs only sucked cocks 24 hours a day. Literally have to make up 6 more hours that can't even exist to suck more cocks.

Now compare how often they play basketball at the white house.

"Clinging to guns and religion."

He made a childish insult on national television to the man who would eventually replace him in office.

>criticize Obama for playing golf
>yet golfs 10x more than Obama

Trump is a joke. But you trumpanzees will still defend him lol. It's honestly pathetic.

He mocked disabled people worldwide and destroyed their moral in one fell swoop. Fucking nog. youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0

Oh.

I love how he has always talked like this and he still won. This dude can do no wrong. He can say whatever he wants and still win.

trump does this same voice and body motion for several other people. It was not specific and targeted at that reporter's disability

What am I looking at? He's done that gesture on numerous occasions. All you've done is placed an image of a handicapped man next to him in a desperate attempt to support your nig nog narrative. Now fuck off.

Lol cuck.

I feel your pain.
It's a sad day when the oligarchy can no longer subvert our democracy.

Obama uses Grndr not Twitter.

>I miss a president that wouldn't post childish insults on Twitter for 30 hours each day.
This guy?

No one cares u cuck.

Bbc cuck detected. Fuck off this board fag. Sage

Yeah, instead of when Obummer just went ahead and gave up 5 high tier towel heads in exchange for a treacherous traitorous faggot, and brought him to the WH to give him medals.
Go ahead and neck yourself faggot.

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

WTF Hong Kong? I thought the Vietnamese were based.

Your mom is based on my dick

Faggot still rekt from the election hahahaha

After another year of DJT's non-existent impulse control control, even Sup Forumsocks will begin to admit that Obama was way less of a nigger that Trump. I can't wait for the cognitive dissonance.

I rather enjoy a reachable president
But that's just me.

She lost, faggot. Get over it. Jesus fuck.

Literally Opposite Man: The President.

I liked they way he "acted" too. He acted like a guy that never had a job before. You know that guy, the new guy at work, trying to set an example when its apparent he has no idea what he's doing.

She's ugly and fat though. youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

It's really not right that liberals are forced to follow the president and read his tweets every day. Seems like that should be unconstitutional.

a year, thats a serious binge, she must have rotten farts. kek.

I will miss all the HAPPENINGS he brought us.

can you imagine those cheesy potato turds.

>The native american genocide
Never happened
>The native australian genocide
Never happened
>The nuking of japan
Forgot to mention the war
>World War I
Africans fought in
>World War II
I agree. That was an unjust war waged by the allies
>Hitler and his attrocities
???
>The genocide of the palestinians
Never happened and if it did, Jews
>The genocide of the Syrians
Never happened. Holy fuck ya don't know what genocide is do ya? Fuckin African education
>The crusades
Were to expel Muslims from lands they stole and liberate the millions of slaves they had on those lands
>The spanish inquisista
Were to expel Muslims from lands they stole and liberate thousands of slaves they had on those lands

The worst part is, he'll continue to use this copypasta even though he knows it's wrong
With moves like that, how can I possibly feel bad about the eventual expulsion of Morrocans from American and European lands
Enjoy your desert.

The deadliest mass shooting in US history happened under Trump. Just in case you forgot.

164x4=656

656 > 50

i miss the days when niggers would be hung for being niggers, now we hand them money over to vote democrat ;)