Blacks are literal monkeys

They have no prefrontal cortex.
>This brain region has been implicated in planning complex cognitive behavior, personality expression, decision making, and moderating social behavior.

African languages have only one verb tense-- the present.
>“Rigid” verb-final languages, in which all types of objects precede the verb, are rare in
Africa (Creissels 2000). For example, of the approximately 300 African languages
surveyed by Heine (1976), only 8% have the word order S-AP-V, compared to 24%
with S-O-V constituent order (Heine 1976:23).

Which also explains why most Niggers talk ghetto slang with no proper subject-verb conjugation (because they have no concept of the past or future, they only live in the now).

Nigger brains have on average 300cc less volume than White brains and have less folds, indicative of neuronal density (more folds = more neurons).

Watch a nigger next time they get upset. They start to mimic baboon behaviour such as lowering their arms, head and back and swinging their arms wildly. They do this subconsciously and instinctively.

Forensic scientists can determine the ethnicity of a decomposed corpse solely based on the skull. Nigger skulls more closely resemble Ape skulls than that of Caucasoids. This is used in ME reports and taught in medical schools.

Niggers smell because instead of the kidneys normally processing pathogens from the body via urination, they're kidneys do not function due to having lived in Africa where water was scarce. Instead niggers sweat their urine out.

>inb4 98% of our DNA is the same

We also share most of our DNA with a fucking banana. Food for thought.

Feel free to post your literal Nigger blackpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup
allyouneedisbiology.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/neandertal-en-traje-ropa-moderna1.jpg
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/21/16/06E68E4000000514-4245986-image-m-25_1487694317210.jpg
africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/554-race-and-brain-size-blacks-have-bigger-brains
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/brain-size-race-and-iq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even scientist have debunked jay goulds debunking, and now support Morton's skull study, showing them to have ape heads

none of this matters until you convince the normies.

Is that why they say axe instead of asked? Its like a different way of saying ask, its like they say "thats what I ask/axe you."

Info/link?

Exactly

Their brains can't conjugate properly so they always just say "axe"

I asked her -> "I axe her"
I am going to ask her -> "I axe her"
I asked her -> "I axe her"
I will be asking her -> "I axe her"
I should ask her -> "I axe her"
I must ask her -> "I axe her"
I want to ask her -> "I axe her"
I did ask her -> "I axe her"
I did not ask her -> "I axe her"

>inb4 literally axing her

I think black people aren't homo sapiens, and the scientific community is hiding this because of politically correct.

Niggers are inferior. More news at 11.

nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html

Poor lady tries her best to apologize for the facts lol.

google african skull

>get european skull

NO CONSPIRACIES HERE

The Nigger Skull

>nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html

THIS is exactly what I've been talking about in other places, they are fucking up science to fit their narrative, any analysis completely refutes their findings...

NEANDERTHAL DNA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MODERN ACHIEVEMENT.

For the most part there was only Neanderthal (White), Denisovian (ex. Australian aborigine), and Modern Human (sub-Saharan African).

The most innovative and industrious societies, (also strongest culture) were the Europeans and East Asians with the highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA.
Neanderthals were the first tool makers, first inventors, made the first musical instrument found to date iirc, and were even better looking and more closely resembled us than was previously realized. Much of the Neanderthal finds that have been discovered had already bred with Denisovian and "Modern Human", you are seeing Denisovian traits in all the models of Neanderthals... The liberal narrative WILL NOT survive this as more data comes out... Not all people on Earth share Neanderthal DNA, the evidence that shows it is related to higher thought and innovation is irrefutable... That means we're not all the same, race is not a social construct, and society is not rigged against you, you just struggle with certain things.

I'm really just waiting for this all to unfold, they are already trying to cover it up, when this becomes main steam their fucking heads will explode.

Nope. Thin lips, and under those hairy is a light colored skins.

Idk whats worse, niggers or white boys acting like niggers and listening to their shit music

arabs, poos etc also have neanderthal dna

explain that shit

Oogity boogity nigger.

They are of the same family that is why they speak Indo-European Languages

the only niggers here are the people that spread hate towards another
a lot of people in this thread are examples of that

Arabic is not Indo-European, it's Afro-Asiatic, like all semitic languages.

mega kek

cro magnon you fucking degenerate retards

This just means we can train them just like we do with monkeys.
Since niggers are capable of learning our language to some extent, making communication slightly easier than with apes, I think if domesticated, they could prove to be a valuable, low cost work force.
Oh wait, this was a thing back when PETA didn't gave civil rights to animals.

People ought to hate evil, and niggers act evil. You sound like you hate peace and quiet. You sound like a troublemaker.

>There's a father.
All that effort gone to waste.

Ops. Must correct this.

Not as much, and I don't know which genes are actually responsible. You start looking at all the different haplogroups and all the crossover its a lot of information to digest... But if you look on wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup they show the percentage of each group and you can also find information about each country or subtype within it and what percentage of what DNA they have...

But its clear as day Neanderthals were 99.7 percent identical to us, 20% of Neanderthal specific genetics is still present today, with individuals having as much as 4% and I have failed to find any accomplishments achieved by people who have no Neanderthal DNA... Not even inventing peanut butter.

Europe E1b1b1a2 V13
Europe (Second Extinction Event?) I M170, M253, P259, M227, M507
Europe I1b P215, M438, P37.2, M359, P41.2
Europe I1b2 M26
Europe I1c M223, M284, P78, P95
Europe J2a1 M47
Europe J2a2 M67, M166
Europe J2a2a M92
Europe J2b M12, M102, M280, M241
Europe R1b1b1a M412, P310
Europe R1b1b1a1 L11
Europe R1b1b1a1a U106
Europe R1b1b1a1b U198, P312, S116
Europe R1b1b1a1b1 U152
Europe R1b1b1a1b2 M529
Europe R1b1b1a1b3,4 M65, M153
Europe R1b1b1a1b5 SRY2627
South Asia or Melanesia C1(formerly known as CxC3) Z1426
North Asia C2 (formerly known as C3) M217+
Indonesia or South Asia (First Extinction Event?) F M89, M282
Europe (Caucasus) (Second Extinction Event?) G M201, M285, P15, P16, M406
South Asia H M69, M52, M82, M197, M370
Europe or Middle East (Second Extinction Event?) J1 M304, M267, P58, M365, M368, M369
Europe or Middle East (Second Extinction Event?) J2 M172, M410, M158, M319, DYS445=6, M339, M340
West of Burma in Eurasia (First Extinction Event?)[14]
Indonesia (First Extinction Event?) [14] K2 (NOPS) M526
South Asia L M11, M20, M27, M76, M317, M274, M349, M357
East Asia, South East Asia N M231, M214, LLY22g, Tat, M178
East Asia, South East Asia, South Asia (Second Extinction Event?) O M175, M119
Indonesia, Philippines (First Extinction Event?) P (xQR) 92R7, M207, M173, M45

South Asia, Siberia (Second Extinction Event?) R and Q (QR) split [14] MEH2, M242, P36.2, M25, M346
Middle East, Europe, Siberia, South Asia R1a1 M420, M17, M198, M204, M458
Anatolia, South East Europe ? R1b M173, M343, P25, M73
Europe R1b1b M269
Europe R1b1b1 L23
Pakistan, India (Second Extinction Event?) R2 M479, M124
Middle East T M70
North Africa E1b1b1a M78
North Africa E1b1b1a1 V12
North Africa E1b1b1a1b V32
North Africa E1b1b1a3 V22
North Africa E1b1b1a4 V65
North Africa E1b1b1b M81
West Africa, North Africa A M91, M13
East Africa B M60, M181, SRY10831.1, M150, M109, M112
Asia, Africa DE M1, YAP, M174, M40, M96, M75, M98
East Asia, D M174
East Africa (Ancestor Split from E1b1a being second extinction event) E1b1b1 M35
East Africa E1b1b1c M123, M34
West Africa (First Extinction Event?) E1a M33
East Africa (First Extinction Event is the split between E1b1 and E1a, second extinction event is the split between E1b1b and E1b1a) E1b1 P2, M2, U175, M191
Middle East R1b1a V88, M18

Axe is supposedly the "correct" pronunciation from the Boston brahman / colony English, though it might just be a niggershine. If true, the nogs use it to gain the image of class and education.

Proof that niggers are closer to monkeys than humans.

And then theres a break down of percentages of these groups by country or area of country.

allyouneedisbiology.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/neandertal-en-traje-ropa-moderna1.jpg

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/21/16/06E68E4000000514-4245986-image-m-25_1487694317210.jpg

WTF are you talking about?

You think women give a fuck

hhahaha

>Not as much

source?

No, because they're literally primitive.

You think normies give a fuck

So how do we fix this? Preferably without massive killings. Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly fine with spilling black blood, especially after heinous acts such as , yet I don't think the vast majority of the public would be okay with that. Sure, we could always do the killings under the cover of shadows, both proverbial and literal, but I fear it'll be far to slow to have any effect, in part because of their breeding habits.
Another reason I wish to withhold violence, and you may laugh at me for this, is out of hope for their improvement as a race. Looking back on their history in the United States of America, they did at the very least appear to be improving, at least until the 1950s.
So, to reiterate, what can we do to fix this?

>low support everywhere
>who even uses Neighbor Joining anymore
come back with a bayesian analysis and divergence dates pls, this view is way too simplistic

lol

Out of curiosity, what do you take as truth, in terms of our origins, if this is the case?

well KeKed

and this is how you get death squads.

"Our" meaning non-black humans

you already described the solution, but you aren't convinced yet.

End affirmative action. You don't know how sad it was for me to see the damage just two monkeys could do to a professional environment within just a few years. They spread their whining and laziness to whites too!

Mother fucker

As someone who looks as brain scans every day, you're wrong. All humans share a prefrontal cortex. Stupid fucking leaf.

Your scans don't show the fold difference. And if they do, you'd ignore it anyway. Shill.

Relax, don't do it
Ooga booga yabba dabba do it

The behavior does catch on... Its worth paying more to find the right candidate then to sift through whatever comes your way. Gotta hit those quotas...

fuck normies. normies are the reason everything kinda runs but not very effectively.

make being redpilled the norm and idiot normies might stop being so retarded at least through learned behavior. the redpill process might take at least a thousand years and has to be done on a grand scale as big as mainstream media bullshit.

Yeah so what? Does it take an IQ of over 200 to post on Sup Forums? You're no "smarter" than me or the next guy after my post.

>it's not just about being smart it's about empathy for life and decision making
It doesn't take much to decide to kill another nigger. It also doesn't take much to decide you're gay one day and straight the next to fucking your own sister. Having empathy is why your race is dying.

Does anybody have the screencap of the African charity workers posts here?

In it he describes that the African people he and his group worked with were incapable of thinking ahead further than 5 minutes

apparently more are giving a fuck everyday

Why are whites so obsessed with negros? It's kind of sad.

LMAO. That article is gold. So a Jew named "Gould" tries to debunk Morton and push his SJW agenda, only to be exposed as fraud later. I only wish that he was alive when it happened, but he seemed to have died in 2002. Anyhow, I think there just may be something to this Jewish pushing of an agenda/narrative. Hmmm....

Fucking FUCK! I thought you photoshopped that. Also wasn't edited any time recent...

>>Stephen Jay Gould was born and raised in the community of Bayside, a neighborhood of the northeastern section of Queens in New York City. His father Leonard was a court stenographer and a World War II veteran in the United States Navy. His mother Eleanor was an artist whose parents were Jewish immigrants living and working in the city's Garment District.[7] When Gould was five years old his father took him to the Hall of Dinosaurs in the American Museum of Natural History, where he first encountered Tyrannosaurus rex. "I had no idea there were such things—I was awestruck," Gould once recalled.[8] It was in that moment that he decided to become a paleontologist.

Raised in a secular Jewish home, Gould did not formally practice religion and preferred to be called an agnostic.

So is it "fold difference" or that as OP said, "no prefrontal cortex?" I'm not a shill, just pointing out that it is a blatant lie.
Faggot

>I have failed to find any accomplishments achieved by people who have no Neanderthal DNA... Not even inventing peanut butter.
I googled the shit out of this. I pretty much figured the same thing out. Any time a black claims an invention, there is a white person in their family tree. Currently, most every "POC" that is successful also has some neanderthal dna...which makes them interbred, and not african totally.

>They're kidneys
>They are kidneys
Of course leafs can't into grammar.

>t. lives in all white neighborhood

Folds can change depending on how much the part of that brain was used... Violinists show crazy folds on a particular part of the brain.... Maybe difference in fold count is because they don't use their brains... Could be correctable.

You're a blatant shill. You ignore answers when it fits your narrative. I doubt you do what you say you do, too.

we grow in number everyday? Where do you think the new recruits come from? Normies are our breeding pool.

I think their genetic differences in their brains go hand-in-hand with their mental abilities, so I agree with your hypothesis. One would need a naturally inquisitive mind in order to develop i such ways. Blacks tends to act out instead of reasoning, so there you go.

Its accepted that basically every animal has various sub-species that both look and behave differently
I dont know why people think humans are any different and that we only look different but have the same brains

They evolved dark skin because there was no hair sheltering them from UV.

What are you even trying to argue nobody thinks they are literally monkeys currently.

Google image search = Best guess for this image: head.
Should read: Blacked

>nobody thinks they are literally monkeys currently.
Speak for yourself.

What is it exactly that I'm looking at here?

Lel ok poor wording. Also failed to check the memeflag.

Ignoring my question because you know you're wrong. Try again faggot. I do brain mapping all the fucking time. I've done white patients and black patients. Unless they were born with a congenital abnormality, they both a prefrontal cortices. Tryhard fuck.

>They have no prefrontal cortex

Lost me right there.

that doesnt make you less of a loser, rly maeks u tink

Nothing but retards in this thread dude. I've tried.

2 years later.

africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/554-race-and-brain-size-blacks-have-bigger-brains
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/brain-size-race-and-iq/

You like that word, James. Seek help.

>nobody thinks they are literally monkeys currently.

True. Monkeys have tails. They are clearly apes. Good call Brit-cuck. Now get back to binning all your butter knives for diversity. I hope Sadiq gives you a pat on the balls for your progressive views. He'll find them in you mudslime girlfriend's purse.

Anglin destroyed this mudshark nigger lover

>We also share most of our DNA with a fucking banana. Food for thought.
Well done, sir.

I am not the guy who claimed they didn't, dolt. Blacks are inferior mentally and you'd know that if you weren't such a shill, Jimmy.

BTFO. You can leave now.

Your post was the best post in the thread. Glad it (supposedly) came from an American.

You are mentally deficient. You think losing is winning. I shall call you Wimp-Lo.

"I'm bleeding. Making me the victor!"

no, they discovered this back in the early 1900s, then science i.e. stephen gould burned it to the fucking ground.

cro magnon niggers

The behavior catches on because the niggers convince the whites that doing the job correctly is racist. Literally. They achieve that by slowly convincing those around them that there is too much work and on and on, and eventually people relent in order to keep the peace. Then the place goes to shit.
Blacks are truly lazy workers.