The main character of the last anime you watched is now replaced by DoomGuy

>the main character of the last anime you watched is now replaced by DoomGuy

what happens ?

>Berserk
More or less the same.

DoomGuy is on berserk meds, he murders Jet using his bare fists, shoots Edward with the shotgun, and then tries to kill Spike. Tries.

>Orange

>watamote

>Kamisama hajimemashita

I guess it pretty much remains the same, but with lots of bullets instead talismans. And shit gay characters get punched into submission.

Now, I kind of watch it.

>Mob Psycho
Intimidates Reigen into paying him more with a shotgun pointed to his head and incoherent screaming then proceeds to murder every single ghost in the town causing some civilian casualties in the process.

naruto
it would probably be better, but what the show needs is to not focus on the three main characters and do some worldbuilding and side character storylines
the show could have been good if it wasn't about narutu believing it all day and expanded more into the other side characters and the world it's set in

>Cardcaptor Sakura
Rips and tears the guts out of the main love interest.

>"You are small, which means you have small guts! Rip and tear! That's your spinal cord, baby, dig it! DYNAMITE!"

LOVE ME!!!

>SAO
Jesus-kun wins

>Love Live
>Doomguy forms an idol group to save school from shutting down

I don't know how I feel about this, but the mental image of Doomguy in a dance routine with a bunch of Japanese teenage girls amuses me.

I bet he'd get along with everyone, too. Except for Nico.

>re:zero
It would have been amusing.

>panty and stocking

rip and tear now. rip and tear now rip and teaaaarrrrrr.

>hero academia
he wouldn't even need All Might's OfA to become a superhero
also would probably kill All Might as well

>Dennou Coil
Holy shit, I don't even know

Has there ever been an anime with a premise that is basically one of these threads?

>Yuru Yuri

Who gets replaced though? Is it Akari or Kyoko?
Either way sounds very promising.

It would not.
Cringe is the main selling point of the show.

Shit is gonna hit the fan when Densuke dies. Nobody kills Doomguy's pets and gets away with it. Absolutely nobody.

Re:zero finally a bearable mc.

well stocking wouldn't be alive for very long

>Kamisama Kiss

Genocide of the youkai through rip and tear. Even the other Gods would fear getting him angry.

Fuck, I can't remember what was Doomguy's pet. A rabbit? A turtle?

>Hello Doomguy
>WAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!
>Hello St
>BLAM *chk-chk* BLAM *chk-chk* BLAM

He had a pet rabbit named 'Daisy'.

>Planetarian

I honestly want to see this now.

>Hunter X Hunter
He builds up his nen by screaming.

That's dragonball user

Doom Guy's probably an enhancer or conjurer right?

The specific anime doesn't even matter.

He becomes my Husbando

Well I just started watching the original pokemon again. Gary is fucked.

>Initial D
Instead of eurobeat there's metal

>surprise i'm actually a demon-*BOOM*

>One Punch Man

Doomguy dies.

>The Devil is a Part-Timer
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME BLACK PEPPER FRIES WITH YOUR RIP AND TEAR COMBO?

>Monogatari

Everything gets resolved way differently

>Haifuri
Nigga would just board the other ships and slaughter everybody with the chainsaw. I'd watch it

im dying

>Kokoro Connect
Shoots Taichi and takes Inaban for himself.

Either yang wen-li or Reinhard becomes Doom guy either way the universe is fucked

He would rape God Hand members with his bare fists.

>Cardcaptor Sakura
DoomGuy captures clow cards by shooting them in their personification form with a range of different weapons before running in and beating the everloving shit out of them. Only when they are completely defeated will he capture them.

Tomoyo-chan will happily record all of the glorious violence on camera, never once flinching. She will often give DoomGuy different sets of armour for each battle and compliment him for his looks.

>HOLD STILL, HANEKAWA, THIS IS GOING TO HURT FOR A SECOND

>Arc-V
Character challenges him to a duel and instead he rips off their arm beats them to death with the still attached duel disc.

>2003 Full Metal Alchemist
...Well. I have no idea just HOW differently things would go, but I'm fairly certain that the Humonculi would stop being a problem almost immediately. The downside is that he would probably tear down the country for accidentally practicing the closest thing to Devil Magic you could get in FMA
>A statue built in his honor

>serial experiments lain

I have no idea how that would turn out